Author Topic: John Boehner: 'There is no Republican Party. There's a Trump party'  (Read 5540 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: John Boehner: 'There is no Republican Party. There's a Trump party'
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2018, 10:11:25 pm »
Wil e coyote had a plan too.  Lots of em
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2018, 10:20:13 pm »
Wil e coyote had a plan too.  Lots of em

"Acme" made a fortune off him.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2018, 10:22:37 pm »
Here you go John. Drink up and feel better. (when you get sober)

Image result for Scotch whisky whiskey
Now if your gonna show the bottle you should show the result also!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2018, 11:01:33 pm »

Well, just questing for True Conservative Enlightenment, since "the likes of me" are "obviously too stupid" to be entrusted with a peek into:

The Master Plan

And you don't have to watch the whole thing. The opening 24 seconds will do.

! No longer available

I'm Hoping that if I live down to the Master Planner's insight into my "stupidity" and "insanity" he'll let me at least march behind the elephants in his Roman Triumph Parade.

Cripes, if paid even a little bit of attention you'd know he's pretty much already told you.  You're so focused on the stupid game you're playing you can't be bothered.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2018, 11:19:14 pm »
So, he gave Pelosi/Schumer a one-time reach around, realizing it's 'monopoly money' anyway.., and got the funding where he could sit across the table from Kim; ready to kick ass, if necessary.

Niiice. That sets it up perfectly for when he wags the dog. Then of course, it won't be 'nation-building' thereafter either.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2018, 11:44:12 pm »
Cripes, if paid even a little bit of attention you'd know he's pretty much already told you. You're so focused on the stupid game you're playing you can't be bothered.

And here i was thinking that the one thing that gets Mods to Lock Down threads was members calling each other names.

Poor, poor, pitiful, stupid me.

BTW, forgot to ask; What's your stake in this "stupid" game I'm playing?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2018, 11:50:01 pm »
Do folks seriously care what this drunk quitter has to say .... or is this just a slow news day?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2018, 12:00:04 am »

And here i was thinking that the one thing that gets Mods to Lock Down threads was members calling each other names.

Poor, poor, pitiful, stupid me.

BTW, forgot to ask; What's your stake in this "stupid" game I'm playing?

If someone is calling you names you should report it.

My stake?  Just having fun ogling the train wreck.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2018, 12:02:00 am »
Do folks seriously care what this drunk quitter has to say .... or is this just a slow news day?

At least one of your compatriots thinks Boehner is right on the money.  Everyone else is mocking him.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 12:02:37 am by RoosGirl »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2018, 12:10:45 am »
At least one of your compatriots thinks Boehner is right on the money.  Everyone else is mocking him.

Just more tangible proof.......Boner is drunk.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2018, 12:14:57 am »

So it's a slow news day  :shrug:

Offline corbe

« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2018, 12:17:48 am »
   Also @Right_in_Virginia that so called 'Drunk Quitter' sat at the pinnacle of power since 2005 until he met his match in a Texas Senator named Ted Cruz, and the HFC.   

Your welcome.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2018, 12:23:41 am »

What is it with you Trumplicans that you have to assert and create onus where none exists to try and implicate a nefarious act or intent where none exists except in your imaginations?

She did not call you a name genius.  she said you are playing a STUPID GAME:

You're so focused on the stupid game you're playing you can't be bothered.

Either you are one of those who cannot separate your words from your person or you are a bigger snowflake than the Millennial Leftists at Berkley.

There, I made a comparison.

Notify the Mods quick - maybe this time they will give you satisfaction.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2018, 12:29:04 am »
Couldn't disagree with you more, as usual. Johnny doesn't drink anymore. He gets stoned to the bejeezus belt on kind bud now.

That is so funny! 

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2018, 12:34:28 am »
That is one ugly manbabyalien.

Yeah what is that thing?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2018, 12:44:29 am »
Yeah what is that thing?

An SJW in the making...

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2018, 12:52:43 am »
An SJW in the making...

I'm slow today. What is SJW?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2018, 12:53:49 am »
I'm slow today. What is SJW?

@Chosen Daughter
Social Justice Warrior  :P

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2018, 12:55:51 am »
@Chosen Daughter
Social Justice Warrior  :P

That makes sense!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2018, 02:29:29 am »
"Acme" made a fortune off him.

Until he sued Acme for that episode, and others...

Wile E. Coyote vs. ACME Company

Wile E. Coyote, Plaintiff -v.- Acme Company, Defendant

Opening statement of Mr. Harold Schoff, attorney for Mr. Coyote:

My client, Mr. Wile E. Coyote, a resident of Arizona and contiguous states, does herein bring suit for damages against the Acme Company, manufacturer and retail distributor of assorted merchandise, incorporated in Delaware and doing business in every state, district, and territory.

Mr. Coyote seeks compensation for personal injuries, loss of business income, and mental suffering caused as a direct result of the actions and/or gross negligence of said company, under Title 15 of the United States Code, Chapter 47, section 2072, subsection (a), relating to product liability.

Mr. Coyote states that on eighty-five separate occasions he has purchased of the Acme Company (hereinafter, "Defendant"), through that company's mail-order department, certain products which did cause him bodily injury due to defects in manufacture or improper cautionary labeling.  Sales slips made out to Mr. Coyote as proof of purchase are at present in the possession of the Court, marked Exhibit A. Such injuries sustained by Mr. Coyote have temporarily restricted his ability to make a living in his profession of predator.  Mr. Coyote is self-employed and thus not eligible for Workmen's Compensation.

Mr. Coyote states that on December 13th he received of Defendant via parcel post one Acme Rocket Sled.
  The intention of Mr. Coyote was to use the Rocket sled to aid him in pursuit of his prey.  Upon receipt of the Rocket Sled, Mr. Coyote removed it from its wooden shipping crate and, sighting his prey in the distance, activated the ignition.  As Mr. Coyote gripped the handlebars, the Rocket Sled accelerated with such sudden and precipitate force as to stretch Mr. Coyote's forelimbs to a length of fifty feet. Subsequently, the rest of Mr. Coyote's body shot forward with a violent jolt, causing severe strain to his back and neck and placing him unexpectedly astride the Rocket Sled. Disappearing over the horizon at such speed as to leave a diminishing jet trail along its path, the Rocket Sled soon brought Mr. Coyote abreast of his prey. At that moment the animal he was pursuing veered sharply to the right. Mr. Coyote vigorously attempted to follow this maneuver but was unable to, due to poorly designed steering on the Rocket Sled and a faulty or nonexistent braking system. Shortly thereafter, the unchecked progress of the Rocket Sled brought it and Mr. Coyote into collision with the side of a mesa.

Paragraph One of the Report of Attending Physician (Exhibit B), prepared by Dr. Ernest Grosscup, M.D., D.O., details the multiple fractures, contusions, and tissue damage suffered by Mr. Coyote as a result of this collision.  Repair of the injuries required a full bandage around the head (excluding the ears), a neck brace, and full or partial casts on all four legs.

There are more anecdotes at the link below:

https://la.utexas.edu/users/jmciver/357L/WileECoyoteVACME.htm
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 02:30:40 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2018, 04:50:18 am »
@Cyber Liberty

That is the funniest law suit I've ever read.

Thanks for reminding me, hadn't seen it in a few years.

I've got another great exchange and though it looks legit I don't want to chance posting it if it's not.

2 Letters, lawyer to lawyer, with names, dates and places included.

1st was from a fan at a football stadium to the Stadium owners on law firm stationary.

He was complaining about fans making paper airplanes of the programs and tossing them around.

"I'm a season ticket holder blah blah blah, and I want you to know that if one of my party is injured by one of these things hitting them in the eye, blah blah some more, I will hold you responsible. It is hoped that you will put an end to this dangerous practice, blah blah more, and so on."

2nd letter was the reply on Stadium stationary.

All the proper names, addresses and so forth.

"Dear (X) attached is a copy of a letter we received on (date).

I feel that you should be aware that some azzhole is signing your name to stupid letters."

Sincerely, (name) Chief Legal Counsel (X) Stadium Corporation.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2018, 05:18:26 am »
Boehner said. “The Republican Party is kind of taking a nap somewhere.”

LOL. Right. Isn't this the dude that was run out of town for being an ineffectual loser?

Ineffectual losers despise guys like Trump.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2018, 05:20:24 am »
You're goddamned right, he is!    :laugh:

I'll bet $$$ that if Donald Trump were to quit the Republican Party tomorrow, and run as a 3rd Party candidate for reelection....he'd win in a freaking landslide.

That might be true but Trump is way too smart to leave the Republican Party.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2018, 05:25:17 am »

When you know that you are going after Iran and North Korea with a purposefully depleted Military (thank you, Obama) you don't want to have to budget battle on the evening news.   Nobody likes to see how sausage is made.

So, he gave Pelosi/Schumer a one-time reach around, realizing it's 'monopoly money' anyway.., and got the funding where he could sit across the table from Kim; ready to kick ass, if necessary.

@DCPatriot   This budget bill has been the main stick the NTers have been beating Trump with, but I agree with you.  There are more important things than the deficit.  The deficit can be greatly reduced anyway, with Trump's program of downsizing useless agencies and making it easier to get rid of excess federal employees.

Trump is on the offensive about the issues import to us; immigration and safety from rogue nations.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2018, 05:49:39 am »
@DCPatriot   This budget bill has been the main stick the NTers have been beating Trump with, but I agree with you.  There are more important things than the deficit.  The deficit can be greatly reduced anyway, with Trump's program of downsizing useless agencies and making it easier to get rid of excess federal employees.

Trump is on the offensive about the issues import to us; immigration and safety from rogue nations.

Yes it is, After they pretty much gave up carrying the ridiculous Russian Collusion water for the Dems.