Author Topic: 'Fox & Friends' host: Kim Jong-un 'probably doesn’t love being the guy that has to murder his people  (Read 3399 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Fox & Friends' host: Kim Jong-un 'probably doesn’t love being the guy that has to murder his people all day long”
By Joe Concha - 05/23/18 10:39 AM EDT

"Fox and Friends" host Pete Hegseth said North Korean leader Kim Jong-un “probably doesn’t love being the guy that has to murder his people all day long" during an interview on the network Wednesday morning.

“I think he wants a picture with the American president,” Hegseth said on the show. “The sanctions are having massive effect there."

“And then I think there’s probably a point at which the guy who wants to meet with [former NBA star] Dennis Rodman and loves NBA basketball and loves Western pop culture. Probably doesn’t love being the guy that has to murder his people all day long,” Hegseth continued.

“[He] probably wants some normalization. Let’s give it to him if we can make the world safer," he concluded.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/388972-fox-friends-host-kim-jong-un-probably-doesnt-love-being-the-guy-that-has-to

OMGGGGGGG
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline dfwgator

They may have a point.  Perhaps the people Kim is killing are the ones who would have opposed him, or even would have tried to do away with him, had he made the overtures towards the US that he has.   He finally felt safe enough to do it, knowing the opposition was eliminated.

Offline thackney

I'm thinking the guy that chooses to use anti-aircraft weapons, mortars and flame throwers for public executions, while requiring 10,000 to watch, doesn't have a problem with basic murder.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/22/north-korea-dictator-kim-jong-uns-executions-anti-aircraft-guns-flamethrowers-mortars.html
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Pete Hegseth"?

This guy: 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Kim was educated in Europe so he's seen what first world countries are like.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Frank Cannon

Thanks for the spin The Hill. This guy isn't a host on Fox and Friends. He is just some contributor....

Peter Brian Hegseth is an American FOX News Channel contributor. He served in the U.S. military with deployments to Cuba and Iraq.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thanks for the spin The Hill. This guy isn't a host on Fox and Friends. He is just some contributor....

Peter Brian Hegseth is an American FOX News Channel contributor. He served in the U.S. military with deployments to Cuba and Iraq.

He usually hosts on the weekend Fox and Friends
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Nah, he doesn’t love it at all.  He’s just a fun loving jokester.  Remember the hilarious VX facial prank played on Kim Jong Nam?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 04:09:21 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He served in the U.S. military with deployments to Cuba and Iraq.

This doesn't give him a pass for saying really really dumb sh*t.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

They may have a point.  Perhaps the people Kim is killing are the ones who would have opposed him, or even would have tried to do away with him, had he made the overtures towards the US that he has.   He finally felt safe enough to do it, knowing the opposition was eliminated.

Have we really gotten to that point?  We are so obsessed with painting Kim as some sort of good guy to make Trump look good for dealing with him that we will try to make excuses for his genocide.

Just to take one example:
How about the Orchestra he had killed in 2015?  How would they have been opposition to his making peace? 

https://www.wqxr.org/story/north-korea-executes-four-orchestra-musicians-says-spy-agency/

Offline driftdiver

Perhaps poorly worded but the concept is not that far off.   Kim has seen the rest of the world.  If he keeps going someone will probably kill him sooner or later.   He has led his country into bankruptcy and he is surrounded by people who would happily sacrifice him for the right price.

Offline driftdiver

Have we really gotten to that point?  We are so obsessed with painting Kim as some sort of good guy to make Trump look good for dealing with him that we will try to make excuses for his genocide.

Just to take one example:
How about the Orchestra he had killed in 2015?  How would they have been opposition to his making peace? 

https://www.wqxr.org/story/north-korea-executes-four-orchestra-musicians-says-spy-agency/

@AbaraXas
Multiple murders, probably many thousands, but not genocide.

The real question is does the world want a nuclear war with millions of dead, or does the world want an end to war in Korea.   Think fast, crazy desperate people have their finger on the trigger.

Offline ABX

Such a nice, western educated guy, who just wants peace and only kills those who will oppose him making peace....

North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un Executes a Turtle Farmer For 'Incompetence'

The manager of a North Korean terrapin farm was reportedly executed shortly after Kim Jong-un visited his facility in May, the Korean news site Daily NK reported on Tuesday.
The Taedonggang Terrapin Farm was originally built by Kim's father, North Korea's previous leader Kim Jong-il, who "exerted efforts to provide the people with tasty and nutritious terrapin widely known as precious tonic from olden times," according to the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA).

....Kim was particularly upset that the facility had failed to breed lobsters, which had been given to the farm in anticipation of a festival celebrating the anniversary of the founding of the Workers' Party of Korea in October......

..."The manager was shot and killed after the Marshal [Kim Jong-un] made his field guidance tour to the terrapin farm near Taedong River in Pyongyang," a source in Pyongyang said. "He was executed because some of the tanks were not adequately supplied with food and water, leading to the death of a lot of terrapins."....

https://news.vice.com/article/north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un-executes-a-turtle-farmer-for-incompetence

Maybe we can spin this one that Kim is just a misunderstood animal rights activist who was sad about the poor, underfed turtles.

Offline ABX

@AbaraXas
Multiple murders, probably many thousands, but not genocide.

The real question is does the world want a nuclear war with millions of dead, or does the world want an end to war in Korea.   Think fast, crazy desperate people have their finger on the trigger.

No, Genocide. Up to 3.5 million people is way beyond mass murder.
Plus another one million or more in slave labor camps. And this doesn't count the people starved in good old Stalin fashion.
https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP10.HTM
http://time.com/2896976/north-korea-genocide/
https://prezi.com/dpli7iddk7_d/north-korean-genocide/
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 04:19:03 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Plus another one million or more in slave labor camps. And this doesn't count the people starved in good old Stalin fashion.

Milosevic was charged with genocide for less.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline ABX

It is really amazing how Republicans have become Clinton era styled Democrats. Hell, this is almost Neville Chamberlin-esque.

Offline driftdiver

@AbaraXas
Did this Kim kill all of those?  No, his father and grandfather have that on their soul.    Is the brother who was murdered also guilty of genocide?

No, he took power a few years ago.   Have many been killed under his rule?  yes   Have the prison camps kept rolling?  yes

Most likely if he took over and tried to stop any of that he would have been killed.   The other powers in that country are too invested in the power structure.

Regardless, he is the one we can work with.    He can stop the war or say screw you and order an attack.   Those are the cards which have been dealt.   

Offline ABX

@AbaraXas
Did this Kim kill all of those?  No, his father and grandfather have that on their soul.    Is the brother who was murdered also guilty of genocide?

No, he took power a few years ago.   Have many been killed under his rule?  yes   Have the prison camps kept rolling?  yes

Most likely if he took over and tried to stop any of that he would have been killed.   The other powers in that country are too invested in the power structure.

Regardless, he is the one we can work with.    He can stop the war or say screw you and order an attack.   Those are the cards which have been dealt.

That's almost as bad as asking if Hitler was really responsible for genocide because people under him actually made the direct orders, not him. Here is a news flash, the slave labor camps and millions starving in them are going on right now.

Offline driftdiver

So you guys are voting for putting this guy and his govt on trial.      I'm sure he'll be happy to sit down and let them put him on trial.

OR he might just say screw it, I'm taking you all with me.

Offline endicom

I'm thinking the guy that chooses to use anti-aircraft weapons, mortars and flame throwers for public executions, while requiring 10,000 to watch, doesn't have a problem with basic murder.

There you go being judgmental again.

Offline driftdiver

That's almost as bad as asking if Hitler was really responsible for genocide because people under him actually made the direct orders, not him. Here is a news flash, the slave labor camps and millions starving in them are going on right now.

@AbaraXas
Well first off Godwins rule, you lose.

Second of all, what other alternative do you have?    Is there a military solution that doesn't lead to the deaths of millions?   Is it possible to stage a coup and get him replaced by someone else?   Perhaps you can send someone over to just arrest him?

Seriously, what is your plan?

Offline ABX

We've officially jumped the Neville Chamberlin shark.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Lol... please tell me these people are not defending Kim Jong Il now.

:facepalm:

Offline driftdiver

We've officially jumped the Neville Chamberlin shark.

@AbaraXas
No, you just have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to North Korea.  Don't mean to be rude but there is a reason everyone else was afraid to touch this mess and just kept kicking the can down the road.