Author Topic: 'Fox & Friends' host: Kim Jong-un 'probably doesn’t love being the guy that has to murder his people  (Read 3397 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
@AbaraXas
No, you just have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to North Korea.  Don't mean to be rude but there is a reason everyone else was afraid to touch this mess and just kept kicking the can down the road.

Everyone else wasn't 'afraid to touch this mess', this isn't the first time the North Koreans have played this game and another administration fell for it.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Lol... please tell me these people are not defending Kim Jong Il now.

:facepalm:

Yep, they are..

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Everyone else wasn't 'afraid to touch this mess', this isn't the first time the North Koreans have played this game and another administration fell for it.

@AbaraXas
Oh I missed that they were talking about ending the war at that time.   Here I thought Clinton was just paying him to back off.

Funny, I guess I didn't learn anything in the 3 years I lived in South Korea.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Frank Cannon

It is really amazing how Republicans have become Clinton era styled Democrats. Hell, this is almost Neville Chamberlin-esque.

Really Jackson? We have one single poster defending what this nobody said and you blanket everyone right of center with the same thoughts on the matter?

Who is being the simple minded jackass now?

Offline driftdiver

Yep, they are..

@AbaraXas
Only a fool would think that.    I am the most outspoken on this site about the atrocities which have taken place there. 

22222frying pan

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Really Jackson? We have one single poster defending what this nobody said and you blanket everyone right of center with the same thoughts on the matter?

Who is being the simple minded jackass now?

Nobody in this thread has used that term besides you, Frank.

Offline driftdiver

@Weird Tolkienish Figure @AbaraXas
BS

You fools still haven't offered up an alternative.   How would you bring peace to the region or would you just keep kicking the can down the street until a nuke goes off over the US.  I think we all know how deep your expertise on the region is.

@Frank Cannon

Offline Frank Cannon

@Weird Tolkienish Figure @AbaraXas
BS

You fools still haven't offered up an alternative.   How would you bring peace to the region or would you just keep kicking the can down the street until a nuke goes off over the US.  I think we all know how deep your expertise on the region is.

@Frank Cannon

Getting peace in the region and defending a murderous thug piece of human debris like Rocket Man are not connected issues.

Offline Frank Cannon

<Nope>

« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 04:50:14 pm by MOD3 »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Seriously, what is your plan?

You’re asking the wrong person.  Apparently, it’s only extortion and a waste of time when other guys do it.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

The U.S. has been talking to North Korea, and paying them extortion money, for 25 years. Talking is not the answer!
7:47 AM - Aug 30, 2017

Pompeo says American companies could invest in North Korea if Kim Jong Un meets US demands

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-pompeo-us-firms-may-invest-in-north-korea-if-it-meets-demands-2018-5
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

You’re asking the wrong person.  Apparently, it’s only extortion and a waste of time when other guys do it.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

The U.S. has been talking to North Korea, and paying them extortion money, for 25 years. Talking is not the answer!

Pompeo says American companies could invest in North Korea if Kim Jong Un meets US demands

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-pompeo-us-firms-may-invest-in-north-korea-if-it-meets-demands-2018-5

Using your elementary school kids logic, absolutely nothing happened regarding Trumps tactics with the Norks between August 2017 and May 2018 then because that was like 10 minutes or something.

Offline driftdiver

Getting peace in the region and defending a murderous thug piece of human debris like Rocket Man are not connected issues.

@Frank Cannon
Nobody but you is defending him.  But the issues sure as hell are connected.   Its only through him and the other power brokers of NK that peace is possible.   For if he falls there is nobody better to replace him.   China certainly isn't going to sit back while we install a new govt.   No it will be the military leaders which take over.   Those are the people that have gained power by raping and murdering.

So again, what the hell is your plan to avoid an escalation of a nuclear war in the region.  We all know thats where this is headed if this fails.

I'm also curious, have you ever spoken to someone tortured by North Koreans and Chinese?    Have you ever met someone who has family in North Korea?    Have you ever had a general tell you you had a 75% chance of dying within the next 24 hours because of North Korea?

Just curious where all of you became such experts on the issue.

Offline musiclady

Lol... please tell me these people are not defending Kim Jong Il now.

:facepalm:

Clearly, they are.   

Or at least trying to minimize and overlook absolute EVIL.   **nononono*

(I thought more of Pete Hegseth than this).
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 05:03:37 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline driftdiver

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

@edpc
Kinda funny how you normally discount everything he says or tweets.   So he's a liar who never tells teh truth, unless you like what he says?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stop the personal insults
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

@edpc
Kinda funny how you normally discount everything he says or tweets.   So he's a liar who never tells teh truth, unless you like what he says?

He lies about anything and everything.  His positions shift with the wind and he should not be trusted at any given moment.  They’ll inevitably change for convenience.  If that has not been apparent over the years, with various public statements he’s made, I don’t know what to tell you.

Offline driftdiver

He lies about anything and everything.  His positions shift with the wind and he should not be trusted at any given moment.  They’ll inevitably change for convenience.  If that has not been apparent over the years, with various public statements he’s made, I don’t know what to tell you.

@edpc

You never change  your opinion on a subject?   Never?   I wonder what we would see if you had as much of your life recorded on TV as he has.     Personally I'm glad he's changed his opinion on several subjects.   His new position is much much better than it used to be.  Take his most recent pro-life speech as an example.

Offline driftdiver

Stop the personal insults

@mystery-ak
Calling me an apologist for the North Korean regime is highly offensive and I will not sit back and take it.   Period

Offline aligncare

Yeah, but he sure as heck is effective and gets a lot of conservative stuff done.

By the way I think that “He lies about anything and everything” qualifies as an overly broad statement – or plain old hyperbole, depending on ones perspective.

Offline Frank Cannon

Clearly, they are.   

Who exactly are these "they" you speak of?

Offline skeeter

Yet an increasing percentage of the country, including me, likes the direction we're heading, according to Rasmussen.

Now you can make uncomplimentary comments about those polled but without a doubt there are increasing numbers of us who care more about results - or at least an obvious intent to obtain them - than highly subjective characterizations of the guy responsible for them.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 05:18:20 pm by skeeter »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
“[He] probably wants some normalization. Let’s give it to him if we can make the world safer," he concluded.

Note the condition - IF it can make the world safer.   I have no problem conceptually with normalizing relations and trade with North Korea in exchange for the NORKs giving up their nukes.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline edpc

@edpc

You never change  your opinion on a subject?   Never?   I wonder what we would see if you had as much of your life recorded on TV as he has.     Personally I'm glad he's changed his opinion on several subjects.   His new position is much much better than it used to be.  Take his most recent pro-life speech as an example.

I can tell you I have never changed political affiliation once, much less five times.  Not one time have I ‘probably identified more as Democrat,’ been ‘liberal when it comes to healthcare,’ ‘very much pro-choice,’ thought Romney’s 2012 immigration position was too ‘mean spirited,’ or believed in any way the North Koreans could be honest brokers.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Frank Cannon
Nobody but you is defending him.  But the issues sure as hell are connected.   Its only through him and the other power brokers of NK that peace is possible.   

I agree, @driftdiver    No one's defending Li'l Kim, but he can be the means to an end.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline driftdiver

Note the condition - IF it can make the world safer.   I have no problem conceptually with normalizing relations and trade with North Korea in exchange for the NORKs giving up their nukes.   

@Jazzhead
It needs to be more than the nukes, otherwise we'll be right back here in a few years.

No it needs to be an end to the war and opening up of North Korea.  Its only through trade and cultural exchange can this be truly stopped in the long term.