Author Topic: This Is Why We Will Never Register Our Guns Or Cooperate With Government Mandates  (Read 19707 times)

Offline roamer_1

That's a rather startling admission that folks here are not fundamentally law-abiding.

I don't believe it.   

BELIEVE IT. I will not comply.
all of the state of Montana will not comply. The whole Rocky Mountain West will not comply. Not a single chance in hell.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Your registration scheme will do *nothing* to stop black market, or even street trading. Nothing at all. Just as it does nothing to curb gun trade in your town right now.

@roamer_1 it's that false Liberal belief that restricting gun ownership by law abiding citizens somehow correlates to stopping violent gun crimes committed by gang bangers drug dealers and stone cold killers.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You mean like Justice Scalia?    Read his Heller opinion - reasonable regulation of the market for firearms is not unconstitutional infringement.   

How about you read the majority opinion instead of relying on Stevens minority dissent.

You keep reading into what Scalia said in Heller things that aren't there.

But then you know that because we pointed that out to you a month ago.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wait just a sec - by your own admission you're not law-abiding.   How are you in your demand to pick and choose the laws you'll follow any different than the illegal aliens that you scream must be rounded up and deported?

"Civil Disobedience" is as American as apple pie.  People aren't going to turn out into the streets in protest, or start shooting government drones.  They will simply refuse to comply.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

You mean like Justice Scalia?    Read his Heller opinion - reasonable regulation of the market for firearms is not unconstitutional infringement.   

And we greatly disagree on reasonable.  Look at the Canada, New York, etc gun registration.  We are not alone.  We are not some fringe extremest group.  This is a common attitude.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

What difference is one new law or regulation going to do to stop illegal gun violence that the other 16,000 haven't?

Offline RoosGirl

Wait just a sec - by your own admission you're not law-abiding.   How are you in your demand to pick and choose the laws you'll follow any different than the illegal aliens that you scream must be rounded up and deported?

Citizens are under no obligation to follow unconstituional mandates. No matter how stupid you want us to be, we know, through various real life examples, what registration leads to.  You go register your own guns and then mind your own damn business.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

But then actually being able to Read and Understand the English Language is a dying art.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/infringe

Read the obsolete meaning - the meaning, of course, understood by the Founders.  A right is "infringed" when it is "defeated".    Regulation, including registration, does not arise to infringement unless and until it denies the right.  Like the DC handgun ban overturned in Heller. 

Requiring you to register your firearms and transfer/dispose of them in documented transactions is not "infringement".   If you refuse to comply, then suffer the consequences of a lawbreaker.     

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline roamer_1

/snicker

Guff and bravado.  Tell me, did you refuse to buy Obamacare-compliant insurance

YES

and did you pay the Obamacare penalty

NO.

or did you dutifully sign up for qualifying insurance?

NO.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
BELIEVE IT. I will not comply.
all of the state of Montana will not comply. The whole Rocky Mountain West will not comply. Not a single chance in hell.

@roamer_1

Heck try it in Florida and you're likely to be fed to the crabs or wild hogs. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

YES

NO.

NO.

Very good.  Giving you the benefit of the doubt and believing your responses, you are one in a million. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Citizens are under no obligation to follow unconstituional mandates.

That may be so,  but you are not the arbiter of constitutionality.   What arrogant selfishness!  The reasonable regulation of firearms ownership, including registration, has been upheld as Constitutional as a matter of law, time after time after time. 

What gives you the right to pick and choose what laws you will follow?   

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That may be so,  but you are not the arbiter of constitutionality.   What arrogant selfishness!  The reasonable regulation of firearms ownership, including registration, has been upheld as Constitutional as a matter of law, time after time after time. 

What difference is one new law or regulation going to do to stop illegal gun violence that the other 16,000 haven't?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You have contempt for the nation you live in if you claim the right to selectively ignore the law. 

Damn straight.  If this "nation" decides it must abolish, infringe upon or regulate an inalienable right into a government-granted privilege as you are demanding it do - then it is no longer a government that I consent to be governed by.  I will do my duty by defying the tyranny you intend to impose using your government. 

You don't want freedom, you want license.

Actually, that is precisely what you intend to do with our inalienable rights - by requiring us to get government permission to exercise a right, after jumping through all kinds of arbitrary requirements before we receive permission under strict and limited government parameters.

I want freedom from petty meddling tyrants like you, and my guns ensure that people like you do not get to impose your ideas upon us without a significant risk to life and limb for those idiots stupid enough to try and enforce your ideas.

So don't holler about illegal aliens - you're just as morally compromised.

Says the creep who lectures us about the moral righteousness of forcing businesses to bake homosexual wedding cakes.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1 it's that false Liberal belief that restricting gun ownership by law abiding citizens somehow correlates to stopping violent gun crimes committed by gang bangers drug dealers and stone cold killers.

I know it @txradioguy ... They live in a world where saying it makes it so... MAGIC, ain't it?
 :silly: :silly: :silly:
 :beer:

Offline roamer_1

You go register your own guns and then mind your own damn business.

That's damn well right.

:amen:

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Heck try it in Florida and you're likely to be fed to the crabs or wild hogs.

I don't know about all of FL, but I know folks in the panhandle that'd say that's right.

Offline roamer_1

Very good.  Giving you the benefit of the doubt and believing your responses, you are one in a million.

I am not going to be forced to pay for what I am never going to use.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I know it @txradioguy ... They live in a world where saying it makes it so... MAGIC, ain't it?
 :silly: :silly: :silly:
 :beer:

The statists believe if you pass an odious law, people will obey it.  There's no dissuading them from this opinion, and I've been trying for years.   :shrug:

"Civil Disobedience" is as American as Apple Pie.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Hardly.  Your apples and oranges non sequitur argument comparing illegal aliens and American citizens saying they will not comply with any government mandate that violates the Constitution have nothing to do with each other in any way shape or form.

And it's really hypocritical of you to try and make that argument when you selectively pick and choose when you like and dislike judicial over reach from the bench.

You've become incomprehensible.   The issue isn't compliance with unconstitutional mandates.  Registration of firearms ownership is perfectly Constitutional.   You demand the right to pick and choose which of the community's laws you will ignore.   You're no better than the illegal aliens you decry.   Your moral authority is zilch.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I am not going to be forced to pay for what I am never going to use.

May the Lord bless you with good health, then.   Because if you get sick, you'll be demanding the community attend to your welfare. 

Offline roamer_1

Inevitably, this.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Inevitably, this.

Jazzy would have been the Tory Loyalist arguing that the King's edicts were 'lawful' and that the Founders were indeed the treasonous rebels and malcontents that deserved to die a traitor's death for darling to defy King and parliament's legal and binding 'laws' of their 'community'.

He willfully chooses to forget that our forbears shot and killed agents of the Authority who were sent to confiscate the arms of the people they intended to subjugate and force into compliance with English Law.  And since God saw fit to grant our forbears the victory over those agents of the government attempting to enforce 'the law', I maintain that defying to the point of armed resistance, the 'authority' of men that seeks to do as Jazzy wants the State to do - is of the highest righteous and moral duty for the gift of liberty that came from God.

Especially since it is crafty and evil people who seek to usurp an inalienable right as within their authority to regulate and abolish as they see fit.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Registration of firearms ownership is perfectly Constitutional.

No it's not.  And you pretending otherwise will never make it so. 

You demand the right to pick and choose which of the community's laws you will ignore.   You're no better than the illegal aliens you decry.

Actually I AM better because unlike the illegal aliens you love and defend I didn't break federal law to get into this country then demand the same rights and protections of people who came here according to the law.

If the community makes a law that violates the Constitution...we have a moral obligation as a people to stand up against it and say this is wrong.  Our whole American experience and uniqueness is based on people...in this case the Colonists standing up and saying to the English King we will not abide by your immoral and what we believe is illegal actions against us and we're not going to take it anymore.  Either repeal these unjust laws or face a revolt.

To hear you act as a special pleader for the statist left...had you been in the Colonies in 1775...you'd have ridiculed the Colonists for daring to stand up to the Crown.

Your moral authority is zilch.

Your hypocrisy on the "which rules I'll follow" thing is stunning.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
May the Lord bless you with good health, then.   Because if you get sick, you'll be demanding the community attend to your welfare.