Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 333032 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #2825 on: December 11, 2022, 03:20:54 pm »
Don’t Even Think About It: Harry and Meghan Warned by Political, Military Establishment Not to Attend Coronation

Member of the British political and military establishment lined up Sunday to tell Harry and Meghan not to show their tear-stained faces at the Coronation of King Charles III next year.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/12/11/dont-even-think-about-it-harry-and-meghan-warned-by-political-military-establishment-not-to-attend-coronation/

@mystery-ak

I suspect they see that as good news because it practically guarantees them "more fame and fortune" when they start taking bids to sell their story on how they reacted to that,and what the Royals told them.

Meagan is an attention whore (gee,who would think an actress would seek constant attention and press?),and Harry is just "whipped".

I can find no explanation for him being "whipped" because he was a good-looking wealthy man with ties to the Royal Family. I suspect he turned down more offers of sex with beautiful women that most men get in a lifetime.

Maybe it was the "exotic black blood" thing? Although I have no doubt she was NOT the first woman he banged with some black blood in her.

There just ain't no explanation for love,but there can be NO doubt about him being "whipped".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2826 on: December 12, 2022, 02:31:35 pm »
Piers Morgan
@piersmorgan
‘She doesn’t have a father.’
Wow. Shocking thing for Harry to say about Thomas Markle, the man he has never met.
She does have a father, and he brought her up on his own for years. Where is that in the documentary? #HarryandMeghanNetflix
5:55 AM · Dec 8, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2827 on: December 12, 2022, 02:37:39 pm »
Piers Morgan
@piersmorgan
‘She doesn’t have a father.’
Wow. Shocking thing for Harry to say about Thomas Markle, the man he has never met.
She does have a father, and he brought her up on his own for years. Where is that in the documentary? #HarryandMeghanNetflix
5:55 AM · Dec 8, 2022

Need future plot lines for their lives in their new roles as Royal Kardashians.

I hope everyone boycotts this garbage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2828 on: December 12, 2022, 02:48:10 pm »

@catfish1957

THE perfect description of these two.

I am eaten alive with jealousy because I didn't think of it,but once I saw your post I knew it was THE perfect description for these two parasites.

I think their run is going to be a short one,though. After this tv thing,they will be out of dirt to sell and nobody will want anything to do with these two parasites.

Meagan MIGHT get another tv role or a movie role out of it because Hollywood producers are all whores regardless of gender,but I suspect she will be proven to be a negative influence on the ticket sales. In Hollywood" EVERYBODY wabts t be your friend when you are hot,but once that ends,so do you career-wise. Nobody will even answer your phone calls.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2829 on: December 12, 2022, 11:45:21 pm »
???? That's a new family picture???  Seriously?  Their backs are turned.  Is that a middle finger to the rest of the World or are they hiding pics of the kids for some reason??? Also, it's another black and white photo.  *hmmmm*  The rest of the article shows pictures of just Markle and Harry -- yeppers -- puke worthy.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Share a New Family Photo Starring Archie and Lili

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-prince-harry-share-145808321.html

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2830 on: December 12, 2022, 11:59:28 pm »
This   pointing-up    is just a photo of Meagain 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2831 on: December 13, 2022, 12:00:32 am »
This is just a photo of Meagain
Isn't that the truth. The headless guy with a child on his shoulders could be anyone.  :laugh:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2832 on: December 13, 2022, 01:04:14 am »
This   pointing-up    is just a photo of Meagain

888high58888

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2833 on: December 14, 2022, 12:06:42 am »
Rays of royal sunshine! William and Kate release Christmas card showing beaming George, Charlotte and Louis – in stark contrast to pained picture of The Firm painted by Harry and Meghan

Family photo shows the Waleses walking hand-in-hand on Sandringham Estate
    It was shot by one of their favourite and trusted photographers, Matt Porteous
    It comes ahead of release of second half of Harry & Meghan Netflix docuseries

By Rebecca English Royal Editor For The Daily Mail and Joanna Tweedy and Laurence Dollimore For Mailonline

Published: 17:30 EST, 13 December 2022 | Updated: 18:38 EST, 13 December 2022

It is an enchanting image of a happy young family striding confidently toward the future.

The annual Christmas card from the Prince and Princess of Wales would, of course, have been chosen several months ago and follows a familiar theme, whereby the couple offer the public a glimpse of their rapidly growing trio of children – in thanks for the support they receive.

But what a contrast to the picture painted in recent days by Harry and Meghan of a dynasty hampered by the heavy weight of expectation and tradition – and where the men marry not for love, but to 'fit the mould'.

And its irony is lost on no one, coming ahead of the second part of the Sussexes' Netflix documentary tomorrow in which they are set to make a slew of allegations against the Royal Family.

The Waleses' picture, taken in private on the royals' Sandringham Estate in Norfolk earlier this year, was shot by one of their favourite – and trusted – photographers, Matt Porteous

King Charles III released his first Christmas card since ascending to throne on Sunday; The card features a photo of the King and Queen Consort pictured on September 3rd - five days before the Queen died - at the Braemar Royal Highland Gathering

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11535149/William-Kate-release-Christmas-card-showing-beaming-George-Charlotte-Louis.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #2834 on: December 14, 2022, 12:19:32 am »
Rays of royal sunshine! William and Kate release Christmas card showing beaming George, Charlotte and Louis – in stark contrast to pained picture of The Firm painted by Harry and Meghan

Family photo shows the Waleses walking hand-in-hand on Sandringham Estate
    It was shot by one of their favourite and trusted photographers, Matt Porteous
    It comes ahead of release of second half of Harry & Meghan Netflix docuseries

By Rebecca English Royal Editor For The Daily Mail and Joanna Tweedy and Laurence Dollimore For Mailonline

Published: 17:30 EST, 13 December 2022 | Updated: 18:38 EST, 13 December 2022

It is an enchanting image of a happy young family striding confidently toward the future.

The annual Christmas card from the Prince and Princess of Wales would, of course, have been chosen several months ago and follows a familiar theme, whereby the couple offer the public a glimpse of their rapidly growing trio of children – in thanks for the support they receive.

But what a contrast to the picture painted in recent days by Harry and Meghan of a dynasty hampered by the heavy weight of expectation and tradition – and where the men marry not for love, but to 'fit the mould'.

And its irony is lost on no one, coming ahead of the second part of the Sussexes' Netflix documentary tomorrow in which they are set to make a slew of allegations against the Royal Family.

The Waleses' picture, taken in private on the royals' Sandringham Estate in Norfolk earlier this year, was shot by one of their favourite – and trusted – photographers, Matt Porteous

King Charles III released his first Christmas card since ascending to throne on Sunday; The card features a photo of the King and Queen Consort pictured on September 3rd - five days before the Queen died - at the Braemar Royal Highland Gathering

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11535149/William-Kate-release-Christmas-card-showing-beaming-George-Charlotte-Louis.html

What an absolutely beautiful picture of the Waleses!!  That is indeed what a family portrait should be; showing each and every member of the family. I can't believe how much the children have grown.  William and Kate should indeed be proud and it shows.  The portrait is natural; nothing forced or staged.

A very lovely picture of Charles and Camilla as well.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2835 on: December 14, 2022, 12:27:09 am »

@catfish1957

Think the Kardashians will have them whacked for"occupying their space"?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some producer got them to agree on a "Kardashian versus the Semi-Royals" teebee drama show.

If this happens,you are all witnesses that I published the idea first,so I get my cut.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2836 on: December 14, 2022, 03:41:16 am »
@catfish1957

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some producer got them to agree on a "Kardashian versus the Semi-Royals" teebee drama show.

If this happens,you are all witnesses that I published the idea first,so I get my cut.
They are pretty big asses, but no one out asses the kardassians.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2837 on: December 14, 2022, 09:38:59 am »
@catfish1957

Absolutely @sneakypete
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2838 on: December 14, 2022, 09:51:42 am »
'Harry & Meghan' documentary ranks as Netflix's biggest documentary debut

LOS ANGELES, Dec 13 (Reuters) - Netflix Inc's NFLX.O documentary series about Britain's Prince Harry and his wife Meghan racked up more viewing time on the streaming service than any other documentary during its first week, the company said on Tuesday.

The first three episodes of "Harry & Meghan" recorded 81.55 million viewing hours after its debut last Thursday, Netflix said in a statement. More than 28 million households watched at least part of the series.

"Harry & Meghan" was the second-most watched English-language series on Netflix globally between Dec. 5 and 11, behind only Addams Family drama "Wednesday." "Harry & Meghan" was the number one English-language series during the week in Britain.

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/harry-meghan-documentary-ranks-as-netflixs-biggest-documentary-debut
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
« Reply #2839 on: December 14, 2022, 12:30:21 pm »
@catfish1957

I'd be all in for that show if it followed the Celebrity Deathmatch format.
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2840 on: December 14, 2022, 01:46:28 pm »
'Harry & Meghan' documentary ranks as Netflix's biggest documentary debut

Because when you load Netflix, it defaults directly to asking you if you want to watch it at the beginning screen!!!!!!!

This nothing more than cheesy  streaming cheap CLICK BAIT. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #2841 on: December 14, 2022, 01:47:27 pm »
I'd be all in for that show if it followed the Celebrity Deathmatch format.

Seeing Prince Harry getting the living shit beat out of him?  Yeah, I might watch that.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2842 on: December 15, 2022, 03:38:07 pm »
This soyboy was in the army and served in a war zone. Hard to imagine.
Harry says William screamed at him as the Queen looked on in new Netflix docuseries
By Isabel Keane   
December 15, 2022 8:00am

Prince Harry said it was “terrifying” to have his brother, Prince William, “scream and shout” at him during a meeting about the Sussexes splitting from the royal family.

In the final installment of Harry and Duchess Meghan’s Netflix docuseries, he detailed asking for a “half in, half out” agreement, where he and his wife would have their own jobs but still do some work in support of the Queen.

However, during a family meeting to discuss their options, “it became very clear very quickly that goal was not up for discussion or debate.”  ...

“It was terrifying to have my brother scream and shout at me, and my father saying things that just simply weren’t true, and my grandmother quietly sit there and sort of take it all in,” he said in the show.  ...
NY Post

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2843 on: December 15, 2022, 03:41:35 pm »
Deport them to Canada.  Oh, yeah, Canada didn't want them.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2844 on: December 15, 2022, 03:55:10 pm »
 December 15, 2022 7:02am EST
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle risk becoming most hated royal couple
Harry is following in the footsteps of his great-great uncle, the reviled Edward VIII, Duke of Windsor

By Lee Cohen | Fox News

In the latest humiliation for embattled royals Harry and Meghan, the couple have been urged to stay away from the May coronation of Harry’s father, King Charles III. This is a serious gauge of public anger against the Sussexes, considering a coronation is a most important milestone in a sovereign’s reign. 

It is a clear reflection of the anguish they have caused Harry’s family and the nation, the latest example being the recently released Netflix series where the Sussexes air new grievances against Harry’s family and birthright. 

Another flawed royal, exiled from his family’s good graces, was Harry’s great great uncle, the Duke of Windsor, who attended neither the coronation of his brother George VI in 1937, nor of his niece, Queen Elizabeth in 1953. The parallels hardly end there. 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/prince-harry-meghan-markle-risk-becoming-hated-royal-couple

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2845 on: December 15, 2022, 03:58:06 pm »
Harry Suggests Senior Royals Turned on Meghan as, Like Diana, She was Just Too Popular

Jack Montgomery 15 Dec 2022

Prince Harry has suggested that senior royals turned on his Diana-like wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, because she was “doing the job better” than them and overall just too popular with the public.

In the final three episodes of the Netflix docu-series they have produced, irrelevant social justice issues such as imperialism and the historic slave trade take a back seat to the royal infighting and personal psychodrama of their brief stint as working royals, which they gave up to pursue activism and a celebrity lifestyle in California.

One of their strongest narratives is that other royal communications teams were deliberately feeding the press stories about Meghan in order to shine the wheels of their own principles — or bury negative coverage of them in exchange for negative coverage of Meghan — with Harry suggesting that the root of the trouble may have been jealousy that they were too good in their public roles.

“When someone who’s marrying in, who should be a ‘supporting act’, is then stealing the limelight, or is doing the job better than the person who was born to do this, that upsets people, it shifts the balance” Harry suggested, with the show helpfully illustrating his point by overlaying an image of a newspaper headline claiming — perhaps dubiously — that Meghan was more popular than the Queen.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/12/15/harry-suggests-senior-royals-turned-meghan-like-diana-she-just-too-popular/
Support the USO

« Reply #2846 on: December 15, 2022, 04:09:17 pm »
Harry says survival of the monarchy is 'ingrained' in his brother

Harry reflects on his relationship with his brother Prince William and how it has been affected.

He says: 'The saddest part of it was thie wedge created between myself and my brother so that he's now on the institution's side.

'Part of that, I get. I understand that, right? That's.. that's his inheritance. So to some extent it's already ingrained in him that his responsibility is the survival and continuation of this institution.'

He claims a 'joint statement' from the Palace disputing claims William had 'bullied' Meghan out of the Royal Family was made without his consent.

He says: 'I couldn't believe it. No one had asked me. No one had asked me permission to put my name to a statement like that.'

Harry says he told her about the statement which left her in 'floods of tears'.

He says: 'Within four hours they were happy to lie to protect my brother, and yet for three years, they were never willing to tell the truth to protect us.'

The couple describe this as the turning point in which they decided: 'There was no other option.'

Harry recalls saying: 'We need to get out of here.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11540709/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-Netflix-documentary-LIVE-Latest-Royal-news.html

« Reply #2847 on: December 15, 2022, 04:22:03 pm »
American media goes cold on Harry and Meghan: Fox says they're on track to become 'most hated royals ever', NBC slams couple for taking 'no responsibility' for royal rift and CNN says palace must respond to 'very serious' allegations

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11541621/American-media-turns-Harry-Meghan-second-volume-Netflix-series.html

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2848 on: December 15, 2022, 04:32:11 pm »
American media goes cold on Harry and Meghan: Fox says they're on track to become 'most hated royals ever', NBC slams couple for taking 'no responsibility' for royal rift and CNN says palace must respond to 'very serious' allegations

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11541621/American-media-turns-Harry-Meghan-second-volume-Netflix-series.html

And we must do as the media says... they are always right

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2849 on: December 15, 2022, 04:44:32 pm »
And we must do as the media says... they are always right

@EdinVA

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

This gives the media a goal to stumble for.