Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332853 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #2800 on: December 08, 2022, 04:29:09 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2801 on: December 08, 2022, 04:45:40 pm »

https://twitter.com/BreitbartLondon/status/1599508843230384128

That's what happens when one allows British royals to marry American divorcees.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2802 on: December 08, 2022, 04:54:59 pm »
That's what happens when one allows British royals to marry American divorcees.

Well, at least Wallis Simpson wasn't a strumpet like this wench. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2803 on: December 08, 2022, 05:49:38 pm »
Well, at least Wallis Simpson wasn't a strumpet like this wench. 

Matter of opinion, methinks.  They were both unmitigated mistakes for the Royal family.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2804 on: December 08, 2022, 06:02:49 pm »
Matter of opinion, methinks.  They were both unmitigated mistakes for the Royal family.

From impact, the wench Meghan is just an blip, and spouse to a nutless- Prince, who now is No. 5 in succession.

Simpson OTOH, brought down an existing monarch to citizen status.  So as far as levels of impacts of the mistakes, Simpson wins hands down.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2805 on: December 08, 2022, 06:08:18 pm »
From impact, the wench Meghan is just an blip, and spouse to a nutless- Prince, who now is No. 5 in succession.

Simpson OTOH, brought down an existing monarch to citizen status.  So as far as levels of impacts of the mistakes, Simpson wins hands down.

So far.  Ms. Sussex has a long way to go, and it's pretty clear she has a vendetta set against the royal family.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #2806 on: December 08, 2022, 06:15:29 pm »
So far.  Ms. Sussex has a long way to go, and it's pretty clear she has a vendetta set against the royal family.

If she goes scorched earth against the Royals, I think it will backfire, and Harry won't be safe to set foot in the UK ever again.

Brits under their breaths don't really care for Yanks that much, and a snippy bitch like her will really set them off.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2807 on: December 08, 2022, 06:19:37 pm »
If she goes scorched earth against the Royals, I think it will backfire, and Harry won't be safe to set foot in the UK ever again.

Brits under their breaths don't really care for Yanks that much, and a snippy bitch like her will really set them off.

We shall see, I suppose.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2808 on: December 08, 2022, 09:06:54 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2809 on: December 08, 2022, 10:17:30 pm »

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1600933623028273152

Interesting ...... for the first time Harry appears less than pleased ------   pointing-up   

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2810 on: December 08, 2022, 10:33:10 pm »
Interesting ...... for the first time Harry appears less than pleased ------   pointing-up   

Yes...I noticed that too!
Support the USO

« Reply #2811 on: December 08, 2022, 10:47:31 pm »
Yes...I noticed that too!

Meagain's dissing the Queen.   Harry knows this won't sit well with the great unwashed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2812 on: December 08, 2022, 10:50:09 pm »
Meagain's dissing the Queen.   Harry knows this won't sit well with the great unwashed.

She finally shows the world who the instigator in all of the anti everything Royal is...
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2813 on: December 08, 2022, 11:03:11 pm »
The simple truth he is only related to the Royal Family by marriage.

To be more precise,his father is the guy that taught his mother how to ride a horse,and his mother was only considered to be royalty because she married a member of the Royal Family.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 10:56:27 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #2814 on: December 09, 2022, 09:54:27 pm »
88devil   Simply a beautiful essay. Here are some snippets -----

The $100m 'Harry and Meghan' is panned… and finally the karmic wheels of justice turn against two untalented, ungrateful hypocrites. No one deserves it more – so let’s savor it!
Daily Mail, Dec 9, 2022,  MAUREEN CALLAHAN

Netflix overpaid.

As with nearly everything Harry and Meghan do, 'Volume I' of their Netflix docuseries is pompous, mean, self-aggrandizing, and yet more of their specialty: Over-promise and under-deliver.

The much-ballyhooed 'Harry & Meghan' has landed with a thud. The reviews have been scathing: The Hollywood Reporter rightly says the show 'takes a lot of time to reveal very little.' The Atlantic asks if Harry and Meghan 'really want to spend the next 40 years as small angry planets trapped in the gravitational pull of the Windsors?' And Variety says, 'The Sussexes surprise us yet again with just how narrow their vision of fame is, how pinched and unimaginative their presence on the world stage has become.’

Finally, the karmic wheels of justice are turning towards these two self-pitying, untalented, ungrateful hypocrites. No one deserves it more. Let's savor it, shall we?

[...]

Or like the moment when Harry says of Meghan's father — a man who raised Meghan largely on his own, who contributed to the cost of her private elementary school and college — 'She doesn't have a father' — ?

This is as cutting a remark as Harry's deeply implied accusation here that his brother, the future king, couldn't marry for love.

If there was any hope of reconciliation with William, Harry just torched it.

And what has Kate ever done to deserve such bile from her brother-in-law? These are the parents of his niece and nephews, his children's cousins — but as we know, Harry and Meghan play checkers, not chess, and they play with cold hands and even colder hearts. They don't think or strategize long term. They're all about the twisted, short-term dopamine hits they get from acting out their never-ending victimhood.

[...]

As for the tea spilled here, it's cold, weak and bitter. Let's listen as Meghan, sitting in an enormous room sheathed in pastel draperies and soft lighting — a halo effect, if you will, for our greatest living saint since Angelina Jolie — talk about having to dim her light, her beauty, her overpowering star wattage, so as not to outshine Kate or the Queen.

Reader, brace yourself: Meghan Markle couldn't wear bold colors in public.  Well, not so much couldn't — wouldn't. Meghan is just that much of a humanitarian.

Faint exasperation creeps into Meghan's voice as she re-enacts her epiphany. Cut to a still photo of Meghan dressed in dull brown walking alongside Kate, resplendent in a jewel-toned, gold-buttoned coat.

'Camel, beige, white,' Meghan gripes. 'So I wore a lot of muted tones, but also it was so I could just blend in.'

Strap yourselves in for this one: 'I'm not trying to stand out here,' Meghan says. 'There's no version of me joining this family and trying to not do everything I could to fit in.'

[...]

Back to Meghan reenacting her introduction to the queen, performing a theatrically deep curtsy and wiggling her eyebrows mockingly as she laughs and says, in a sickly-sweet fake voice, 'Pleasure to meet you, your majesty.'

Harry looks nothing short of pained.

He should consider this a preview of the rest of his life until the woman he's left everything and everyone for will surely train her venom, her victimhood, and her penchant for publicly tearing down close family members squarely on him.

There's no doubt it will happen or that Harry will deserve it.

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11518805/MAUREEN-CALLAHAN-karmic-wheels-justice-turn-against-untalented-hypocrites-Lets-savor-it.html

« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 09:58:29 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2815 on: December 09, 2022, 10:01:25 pm »
He should consider this a preview of the rest of his life until the woman he's left everything and everyone for will surely train her venom, her victimhood, and her penchant for publicly tearing down close family members squarely on him.

There's no doubt it will happen or that Harry will deserve it.

We have said that here since the beginning of the Meghan saga...
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #2816 on: December 09, 2022, 10:07:42 pm »
IMHO Markle will eventually drain Harry of everything he has and then kick him to the curb.  His ties with his family will never be the same and it was obvious his last trip back to the UK that he wasn't exactly welcomed with open arms. The redheaded stepchild has a few painful lessons to learn.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #2818 on: December 09, 2022, 10:26:34 pm »
My favorite quote from Ms. Callahan  ----   :laugh:

As for the tea spilled here, it's cold, weak and bitter. Let's listen as Meghan, sitting in an enormous room sheathed in pastel draperies and soft lighting — a halo effect, if you will, for our greatest living saint since Angelina Jolie — talk about having to dim her light, her beauty, her overpowering star wattage, so as not to outshine Kate or the Queen.

Reader, brace yourself: Meghan Markle couldn't wear bold colors in public.  Well, not so much couldn't — wouldn't. Meghan is just that much of a humanitarian.

Offline berdie

« Reply #2819 on: December 09, 2022, 10:35:04 pm »
I just couldn't bring myself to watch this. Aside from not having Netflix....these poor maligned people just want their privacy.

Or so I've heard./s

« Reply #2820 on: December 09, 2022, 10:43:32 pm »
I just couldn't bring myself to watch this. Aside from not having Netflix....these poor maligned people just want their privacy.

Or so I've heard./s

They're now denying this @berdie   Really.   :laugh:

"Meghan and Harry say 'we never said it was about privacy' in new statement amid backlash over couple's documentary that includes footage from 15 HOURS of home video they shot WHILE they plotted Megxit'
More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11520823/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-release-new-statement-amid-Netflix-documentary-backlash.html

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2821 on: December 10, 2022, 02:28:26 pm »
these poor maligned people just want their privacy.
They whine about harassment by paparazzi by showing pictures of photogs taking pictures of people who aren't Harry and Meg. Have the paparazzi ever actually bothered the Couple Formerly Known as Royals? I doubt it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #2822 on: December 11, 2022, 04:41:06 am »
Back to Meghan reenacting her introduction to the queen, performing a theatrically deep curtsy and wiggling her eyebrows mockingly as she laughs and says, in a sickly-sweet fake voice, 'Pleasure to meet you, your majesty.'

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2823 on: December 11, 2022, 01:55:47 pm »
I have a special type of disdain for MM.

**Edit - that disdain includes Harry.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 02:31:42 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2824 on: December 11, 2022, 02:23:03 pm »
Don’t Even Think About It: Harry and Meghan Warned by Political, Military Establishment Not to Attend Coronation

Member of the British political and military establishment lined up Sunday to tell Harry and Meghan not to show their tear-stained faces at the Coronation of King Charles III next year.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/12/11/dont-even-think-about-it-harry-and-meghan-warned-by-political-military-establishment-not-to-attend-coronation/
Support the USO