Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332857 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1025 on: January 12, 2020, 06:07:48 pm »
Instagram photo 'influenced' Harry and Meghan decision to step back from royal duties, report says

You mean upset Meghan..Harry always knew the line of succession....

What nonsense.  These photos have been taken since George's birth.  And Harry knows neither he, nor anyone else, is included.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 06:13:10 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1026 on: January 12, 2020, 07:22:02 pm »
What nonsense.  These photos have been taken since George's birth.  And Harry knows neither he, nor anyone else, is included.
Exactly. I can't believe Meghan was bent out of shape over the unlikelihood Harry ever would be king. Heck, Prince Chuck may never be king.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1027 on: January 12, 2020, 07:46:30 pm »
Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra providing luxe hideout for Prince Harry, Meghan Markle
By Emily Smith and Oli Coleman
January 12, 2020 | 12:43pm

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been hiding out at the home of Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra, whose close ties to the Clintons have created international controversy, Page Six can exclusively reveal.

Harry and Meghan refused to reveal the owner of the multi-million dollar waterfront mansion near Victoria, British Columbia — the place where they plotted their shock exit from the royal family.

But multiple sources with knowledge of the situation told Page Six that the owner is Giustra, 62, who made his fortune as a stockbroker, co-founded Hollywood studio Lionsgate — producing flicks including “American Psycho” and the Michael Moore documentary “Fahrenheit 9/11” — and is best known in the US as one of the biggest donors to the Clinton Foundation. ...  More

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #1028 on: January 12, 2020, 07:54:21 pm »
Harry could have found a Swedish commoner if he wanted to be exotic.  This gal is the Yoko Ono of the royal family ... he may as well dump her before she causes any more trouble.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1029 on: January 12, 2020, 07:56:54 pm »
Prince William says he can't 'put my arm around' brother Harry anymore: 'I'm sad about that'

Prince William hopes the Royals can one day reconcile, he said in his first public comments on the Megxit scandal.

“I’ve put my arm around my brother all our lives and I can’t do that anymore…I’m sad about that,” he told the Sunday Times.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-william-says-he-cant-put-my-arm-around-brother-harry-anymore-im-sad-about-that
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1030 on: January 12, 2020, 08:07:01 pm »
Exactly. I can't believe Meghan was bent out of shape over the unlikelihood Harry ever would be king. Heck, Prince Chuck may never be king.

@mountaineer

What she is upset about is she thinks she is a "Star",and is getting less attention than anybody in the Royal Family. Everybody in her family back home comes in a VERY distance second to her in fame and attention.

IOW,"Semi-Black Girl feels discriminated against because she isn't the center of attention."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1031 on: January 12, 2020, 08:08:52 pm »
Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra providing luxe hideout for Prince Harry, Meghan Markle
By Emily Smith and Oli Coleman
January 12, 2020 | 12:43pm

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been hiding out at the home of Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra, whose close ties to the Clintons have created international controversy, Page Six can exclusively reveal.

Harry and Meghan refused to reveal the owner of the multi-million dollar waterfront mansion near Victoria, British Columbia — the place where they plotted their shock exit from the royal family.

But multiple sources with knowledge of the situation told Page Six that the owner is Giustra, 62, who made his fortune as a stockbroker, co-founded Hollywood studio Lionsgate — producing flicks including “American Psycho” and the Michael Moore documentary “Fahrenheit 9/11” — and is best known in the US as one of the biggest donors to the Clinton Foundation. ...  More

@mountaineer

I wonder if Harry has any natural acting ability? Wouldn't THAT put a hitch in her "get along" if he started getting more attention in Hollywood than she does?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1032 on: January 12, 2020, 08:10:21 pm »
Harry could have found a Swedish commoner if he wanted to be exotic.  This gal is the Yoko Ono of the royal family ... he may as well dump her before she causes any more trouble.

@cato potatoe

Not to worry. She has already given birth to her retirement check,and has a pretty peachy divorce settlement ahead of her once she signs a couple of contracts to get her acting career back online.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1033 on: January 12, 2020, 08:10:56 pm »
My wife needs a job! Astonishing moment Prince Harry appears to tout Meghan Markle for a Disney voiceover job as he's seen explaining her credentials to Hollywood mogul Bob Iger at Lion King premiere
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7876753/Astonishing-moment-Prince-Harry-appears-tout-Meghan-Markle-Disney-voiceover-job.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1034 on: January 12, 2020, 08:13:08 pm »
'Save it. I don't wanna hear it': How Meghan dismissed concerns from her friend and business adviser about marrying Harry because she was 'on a mission to bag THE prince and RULE the world' (and has snubbed her since the Royal wedding)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7876707/Meghan-mission-bag-prince-RULE-world.html
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1035 on: January 12, 2020, 09:28:05 pm »
Such a shame -- I'm sure the Queen's heart is breaking and perhaps a bit embarrassed by Harry and Meghan?

Queen Elizabeth orders private meeting with Prince Harry, Prince William, Prince Charles: reports

Queen Elizabeth II has reportedly called a private meeting with Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince Harry to discuss the recent royal drama that has unfolded in the press.

Buckingham Palace made headlines this week when Meghan Markle and Prince Harry announced they would be stepping down as "senior members" of the British royal family and splitting their time between the U.K and U.S. to become financially independent of the crown.

Sky News tweeted Saturday about news of the reported family meeting, saying it was meant to help find "solutions" to help ease the tension of their departure....

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/queen-elizabeth-private-meeting-prince-harry-prince-william-prince-charles

I think the Queen I’d upset too. And heartbroken.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1036 on: January 12, 2020, 10:01:00 pm »
I think the Queen I’d upset too. And heartbroken.

Can you imagine if he gets even more pissed off, and writes a Royal Family Tell All book?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1037 on: January 12, 2020, 10:35:21 pm »
Can you imagine if he gets even more pissed off, and writes a Royal Family Tell All book?

@catfish1957

Only if he writes about his whore mother,which doesn't seem likely.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1038 on: January 13, 2020, 08:56:00 pm »
How Prince Harry Turned Into Lena Dunham
Composure and class, stoic fortitude, and a sense of duty are not due to bloodline or money. Some people naturally possess them, and some can attain them through discipline, but most do not.
By Sumantra Maitra
January 13, 2020

As Prince Harry and his wife, the Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle, make plans to move to Justin Trudeau’s woke paradise, Afua Hirsch is bitter. The author of “Brit(ish): On Race, Identity and Belonging” (yes, it reads exactly as it sounds) writes in The New York Times to claim it was racism that drove Harry and Meghan out of the United Kingdom.
    If the media paid more attention to Britain’s communities of color, perhaps it would find the announcement far less surprising. With a new prime minister whose track record includes overtly racist statements, some of which would make even Donald Trump blush, a Brexit project linked to native nationalism and a desire to rid Britain of large numbers of immigrants, and an ever thickening loom of imperial nostalgia, many of us are also thinking about moving.
...  The reason for Harry and Meghan’s departure is pure liberal-individualist narcissism. And both are equally responsible for that. Due to its symbolic and apolitical nature, British aristocracy are not supposed to publicly espouse political opinions, much less actively lecture people about mental health, toxic masculinity, or climate change. They are supposed to go to war, open hospitals, and silently take part in charitable causes. Duty, stoicism, propriety, and patriotism are supposed to be the four cornerstones of nobility.

Unfortunately, Harry has too much of Princess Diana in him, from compulsively breaking orthodoxy and tradition, to extreme and fatalistic narcissism.  ... 
Read entire essay at The Federalist

Offline berdie

« Reply #1039 on: January 13, 2020, 09:20:03 pm »

You hit the nail on the head with the Yoko Ono analogy.  That is how she comes across to me as well.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1040 on: January 13, 2020, 09:30:53 pm »
You hit the nail on the head with the Yoko Ono analogy.  That is how she comes across to me as well.

this is how she comes across to a lot of people @berdie   happy77

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #1041 on: January 13, 2020, 09:42:25 pm »
That would be interesting in the sense of I wonder how much of it would actually be believed v. perceived as sour grapes.  Sure, he could probably take some shots at Prince Philip and obviously Andrew, but I my guess is there really isn't that much horrible stuff about the Queen, Charles, or William.  So maybe he could score some points against the lesser royals, but I suspect an awful lot of Brits would really around the core of the royal family.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #1042 on: January 13, 2020, 09:59:22 pm »
I read that Markle, doesn't want to retturn to the US until Trump is gone.

I say we'll keep Trump, and this Yoko imposter, can stay away.

Their hideout isn't in the USanyway. It is in Victoria, BC for those of you that know the place.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1043 on: January 13, 2020, 10:51:09 pm »
How Prince Harry Turned Into Lena Dunham
Composure and class, stoic fortitude, and a sense of duty are not due to bloodline or money. Some people naturally possess them, and some can attain them through discipline, but most do not.
By Sumantra Maitra
January 13, 2020

If the media paid more attention to Britain’s communities of color, perhaps it would find the announcement far less surprising. With a new prime minister whose track record includes overtly racist statements, some of which would make even Donald Trump blush, a Brexit project linked to native nationalism and a desire to rid Britain of large numbers of immigrants, and an ever thickening loom of imperial nostalgia, many of us are also thinking about moving.

Don't even THINK about coming here!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1044 on: January 14, 2020, 07:52:07 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1045 on: January 14, 2020, 07:55:11 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1046 on: January 16, 2020, 09:29:49 pm »
FWIW, this story came out today:
British army veteran says Prince Harry protected him from homophobic bullies
By Chevaz Clarke
January 16, 2020 / 12:45 PM / CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/british-veteran-says-prince-harry-protected-him-from-homophobic-bullies/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1047 on: January 16, 2020, 09:53:11 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: 'Meghan can finally breathe!' Friend reveals Duchess can now do what she pleases without needing permission, felt living as a royal was 'soul crushing' and didn't want Archie growing up in that 'toxic environment'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7895209/Friend-reveals-Meghan-Markle-pleases-without-asking-permission.html
Support the USO

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1048 on: January 18, 2020, 01:47:06 am »
Prince Charles comes to Israel amid royal storm
Prince Charles is scheduled to attend the World Holocaust Forum in Jerusalem on January 23, 2020 to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz.
By NEVILLE TELLER   JANUARY 17, 2020 13:52
https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Prince-Charles-comes-to-Israel-614263

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1049 on: January 18, 2020, 02:20:29 am »
 I don't get it. What has Prince Charles or anyone else in the British Royal Family have to do with the Holocaust,Judaism,Nazism,etc,etc,etc?

The are not Jewish,they are not Nazi's,and they are not historical scholars.