Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332825 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1000 on: January 09, 2020, 03:42:57 pm »
@sneakypete

I see your point, but to perpetuate the lifestyle of a Royal (and a so called Charitable Organization)  is going to take a lot more than a decent movie role a year.

What is the practical difference between living with a 100 million dollar budget,or a billion dollar budget? Harry STILL gets his cut of the Family Pie,regardless of where he lives.

I can see the couple getting unprecedented reality show money for a Kardashian kind of Garbage boob tube show. 

Not one chance in hell of this happening,period. His family will not allow it,and neither will her ego. 

That is unless the happy couples learns to live within the means of normal rabble. 

Ok,tell me HOW that is even remotely possible,given that he and she are BOTH multi-millionaires,AND the fact that HE and his SON will ALWAYS be Royals,and get their annual cut of the Royal Family Pie.

Wallace Simpson Simpson married King Edward,and because of that he had to resign from the Throne as King of England,and they spent the rest of their lives living in wealth and comfort,and that was after basically "resigning from the family". Harry is still going to perform all his duties,so WHY are all you people predicting they will live in poverty and need to do reality tv shows to get the money to keep the electricity on?

A quick check of the finances from the interwebs says she is worth $5M, him $40M. (mostly in trusts).  They'll burn through that in 3-5 years.

Class envy and warfare is never pretty. I thought it was only Dims that played those games.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 03:44:35 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1001 on: January 09, 2020, 03:47:02 pm »

I don't think he is legimate son of Chuck and Diana.

@kevindavis

Neither does anyone else,but that is the polite social fiction everyone has been pretending to believe for all these years,and it's not going to change.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1002 on: January 09, 2020, 03:54:19 pm »

What is the practical difference between living with a 100 million dollar budget,or a billion dollar budget? Harry STILL gets his cut of the Family Pie,regardless of where he lives.

Not one chance in hell of this happening,period. His family will not allow it,and neither will her ego. 

Did you miss the part of his announcement whrere he was aiming toward financial independence?

Ok,tell me HOW that is even remotely possible,given that he and she are BOTH multi-millionaires,AND the fact that HE and his SON will ALWAYS be Royals,and get their annual cut of the Royal Family Pie.

Wallace Simpson Simpson married King Edward,and because of that he had to resign from the Throne as King of England,and they spent the rest of their lives living in wealth and comfort,and that was after basically "resigning from the family". Harry is still going to perform all his duties,so WHY are all you people predicting they will live in poverty and need to do reality tv shows to get the money to keep the electricity on?

Same comment...see aboveEdward and Simpson welcomed staying on the Royal UK trough, and even kept begging for more.  You really think he and Meagan are going to give up their lavish lifestyle?  He may reverse that call after suffering a bit, but if the are really stating they are going toward financial independence, I will believe it on that merit.

Class envy and warfare is never pretty. I thought it was only Dims that played those games.

Huh?  I am well off enough, to discount that.  Not sure what you meant by that

@sneakypete
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1003 on: January 09, 2020, 03:57:53 pm »
Kate's birthday is overshadowed by royal crisis as it emerges Prince Harry 'DEFIED' Queen's orders not to announce he and Meghan Markle will quit and left Prince Charles and Prince William 'incandescent with rage' by giving them just 10 minutes' notice

Royal family gathered at Kensington Palace to celebrate the Duchess of Cambridge's 38th birthday today

But celebrations were marred by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's bombshell announcement overnight

Prince Charles and Prince William were among the senior royals set to meet today to discuss the fallout

Both heirs were said to be 'incandescent with rage' at learning of plans 10 minutes before announcement

Royal sources today claimed Prince Harry had ignored crystal-clear orders from the Queen on the subject

She made explicit request to her grandson that he first discuss his plans in detail with the Prince of Wales

But he defied order, going ahead with the announcement and 'pressing the nuclear button' on royal career

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7868843/Prince-Harry-DEFIED-Queen-ignoring-monarchs-instructions-not-announce-plans.html

Now, it sounds like the way Harry and Meghan handled this is rude and disrespectful. Not good.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 04:34:14 pm by TomSea »

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #1004 on: January 09, 2020, 04:26:29 pm »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7868843/Prince-Harry-DEFIED-Queen-ignoring-monarchs-instructions-not-announce-plans.html

Now, it sounds like the way Harry and Meghan handled this is rude and disrespectful. Not good.

More like a Dick Nixon move. If you get my meaing.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1005 on: January 09, 2020, 04:28:38 pm »

@TomSea

OK,who here doesn't think the timing of this,Kate's birthday party, was Meagan allowing her "inner bitch" to come out and play because she is jealous that Kate is going to end up as Queen?

More proof that Harry is whipped,and Meagan is the one in charge.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1006 on: January 09, 2020, 06:33:31 pm »
When the two of them were engaged they did a one hour interview on a show here in the US -- I think 20/20 but I could be wrong.  They were talking about how they met and she said that a friend introduced them but she really didn't know who he was.  I found that impossible to believe and suspected that as an actress she was "acting the part" to fool Harry, but hoped that I was wrong. 

Now that she has successfully isolated him from his family she no longer has to "act the part" all of the time.  Must be exhausting not being able to be yourself.  She will eventually dump Harry just as she has nearly everyone else in her life.

And, yes, this was timed to ruin Kate's birthday.

Offline berdie

« Reply #1007 on: January 09, 2020, 10:04:10 pm »
Should be interesting.  Does this mean that Harry and Meghan will get jobs in the public sector?  I had heard that they were contemplating a move to Canada? If all else fails they can live with Doria.  Maybe Harry can be a stay at home Daddy while she gets back into her modeling career.  They have options.   happy77

Financially independent to me means...take your money and go jump in the Channel. I seriously doubt that is meant by either of them.

In my strange imagination I see their resumes...

Harry: Prince of England
Megan: Actress with limited experience

Yep, I'd hire either or both in a heartbeat.
But I do wish them well.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1008 on: January 09, 2020, 10:51:08 pm »
I can see how this whole thing went once the "planners" in the Palace discovered Harry saw her as more than a convenient hump. 

They had to take into consideration all the non-white people that come under the dominion of GB,and said to each other,"Cool! Let him marry the Halfrican actress. It will do good thing for our image in our far-flug Colonies,and make things go smoother!

After all,what could go wrong?"

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1009 on: January 09, 2020, 11:04:50 pm »
A right royal cash in! How Prince Harry and Meghan Markle trademarked over 100 items from hoodies to socks SIX MONTHS before split with monarch

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7868315/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-trademarked-100-items.html

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1010 on: January 09, 2020, 11:05:55 pm »
Meghan flees to Canada where she left baby Archie with nanny and leaves Harry to deal with fallout from 'abdication' crisis after spending just three days in the UK following holiday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7870677/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-left-young-Archie-Canada.html

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1011 on: January 09, 2020, 11:08:05 pm »
Their new website:  https://sussexroyal.com/

Online libertybele

« Reply #1012 on: January 09, 2020, 11:58:04 pm »
Personally, I think them distancing themselves from the "senior" Royals will be a benefit to the Royal family.  I think she "stained" the Royal family with controversy and certainly some upheaval to the family.  Good riddance to them.  It will be interesting to see how they earn their money outside their family.  They have millions already so -- this to me is no big deal other than turning up their noses at the Royal family. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1013 on: January 10, 2020, 12:48:20 am »
Meghan flees to Canada where she left baby Archie with nanny and leaves Harry to deal with fallout from 'abdication' crisis after spending just three days in the UK following holiday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7870677/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-left-young-Archie-Canada.html

@LadyLiberty

BTW,Canada is where the hit Netflix show she was a star on (really good show,and she was good in it,too!) was filmed.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1014 on: January 10, 2020, 02:04:51 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1015 on: January 10, 2020, 04:33:17 pm »

source: NY Post

@mountaineer

I don't care who you are,you just gotta love that magazine cover! I expect even Harry laughs at it. Meagan,not so much.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1016 on: January 10, 2020, 04:38:22 pm »
The Pabst Blue Ribbon is a nice touch, too, @sneakypete !
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1017 on: January 10, 2020, 04:47:05 pm »
The Pabst Blue Ribbon is a nice touch, too, @sneakypete !

@mountaineer

True dat! PBR be the beer of champeens!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1018 on: January 10, 2020, 09:01:21 pm »
@LadyLiberty

BTW,Canada is where the hit Netflix show she was a star on (really good show,and she was good in it,too!) was filmed.

I’ve never seen “Suits”

It’s on Amazon Prime, worthy of binge Watch?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1019 on: January 11, 2020, 12:04:19 am »
I’ve never seen “Suits”

It’s on Amazon Prime, worthy of binge Watch?

@Gefn

Well,I guess it is like everything else,and dependent on individual mood as well as taste. I thought it was one of the better shows. Excellent writing and excellent acting.

Why not just start with Season 1,Episode 1,and see where it takes you?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1020 on: January 11, 2020, 11:26:36 am »
@Gefn

Well,I guess it is like everything else,and dependent on individual mood as well as taste. I thought it was one of the better shows. Excellent writing and excellent acting.

Why not just start with Season 1,Episode 1,and see where it takes you?

@sneakypete you are a sage.  888heartkitty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1021 on: January 11, 2020, 07:25:56 pm »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1022 on: January 11, 2020, 08:46:20 pm »
Instagram photo 'influenced' Harry and Meghan decision to step back from royal duties, report says

more
https://news.yahoo.com/harry-meghan-royal-photo-164328172.html

You mean upset Meghan..Harry always knew the line of succession....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #1023 on: January 12, 2020, 12:02:51 am »
Such a shame -- I'm sure the Queen's heart is breaking and perhaps a bit embarrassed by Harry and Meghan?

Queen Elizabeth orders private meeting with Prince Harry, Prince William, Prince Charles: reports

Queen Elizabeth II has reportedly called a private meeting with Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince Harry to discuss the recent royal drama that has unfolded in the press.

Buckingham Palace made headlines this week when Meghan Markle and Prince Harry announced they would be stepping down as "senior members" of the British royal family and splitting their time between the U.K and U.S. to become financially independent of the crown.

Sky News tweeted Saturday about news of the reported family meeting, saying it was meant to help find "solutions" to help ease the tension of their departure....

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/queen-elizabeth-private-meeting-prince-harry-prince-william-prince-charles
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1024 on: January 12, 2020, 05:38:06 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34