Author Topic: David Hogg Got Rejected By Some Major Colleges, Now He’s Dissing Them  (Read 7023 times)

rangerrebew

David Hogg Got Rejected By Some Major Colleges, Now He’s Dissing Them
Steven Ahle Steven Ahle March 28, 2018   

David Hogg is racking up college rejections faster than Hillary can rack up excuses for losing the presidency. But, he is not upset because he says “Amazing people don’t get into college.”

Might I suggest he apply to the Bozo Clown College? He’d be a cinch for valedictorian. He has been turned down by UCLA and UC San Diego. He has been accepted by South Florida Barber College and the University of Phoenix, whose campus is in the alley in back of the local deli. The university is on the second floor.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/opinions/david-hogg-got-rejected-by-some-major-colleges-now-hes-dissing-them/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=CNN%20Host%20Admits%20He%20Allowed%20Parkland%E2%80%99s%20David%20Hogg%20To%20Lie%20on%20His%20Show

Offline goatprairie

So David "Publicity" Hogg is not a top student?  Who would have thought that?  :whistle:

Offline Applewood

Kind of hard to learn anything when you're out showing your mug on tv and protesting. 

He's a product of a public school education that indoctrinates, not teaches.  And his parents apparently don't care if he learns anything either.  Otherwise, they would tell him to stop this protesting nonsense and hit the books. 

I said elsewhere about the only job he might be suited for is community organizer.  Don't even need a high school education for that.  He can learn the art of fleecing the wealthy and major corporations from Obama.

Offline Frank Cannon

Let's all remember this Ne'er do well was playing hooky from school when the shooting took place. Something tells me this spoiled snowflake has the equivalent to "F's" in whatever they use for report cards.

Offline Applewood

Let's all remember this Ne'er do well was playing hooky from school when the shooting took place. Something tells me this spoiled snowflake has the equivalent to "F's" in whatever they use for report cards.

I'm thinking it's probably one of those schools where no one gets a failing grade because an F lowers self-esteem.   Or something.

Sort of like those competitions where everyone gets a participation trophy.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I think he was actually in school, hiding. According to what I read, he went home, saw the shooting was getting major media coverage and raced back to school to get noticed.
Countdown to Resignation

Online mountaineer

He's been playing hooky ever since the shooting (even if he actually was at school on Feb. 14), busily making contacts like Val Jarrett, appearing on television, "organizing" protest marches and burnishing his tough-guy image. He even tweeted, laughing, that he had skipped a test at school. This punk shouldn't even receive his high school diploma, let alone get admitted to college.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

I think he was actually in school, hiding.

No. That was the original lie he told to get on TV. It has since come out that he was playing hooky and only showed up to the shooting for the cameras.

Online Polly Ticks

Yep, no "F's" now.  They have A's, B's, C's, D's and U's.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Yep, no "F's" now.  They have A's, B's, C's, D's and U's.

Word is He will graduate Summa Cum Latte with a Participation Diploma.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

BassWrangler

Word is He will graduate Summa Cum Latte with a Participation Diploma.

LOL

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
TMZ story I saw on Bookface this morning said he has a 4.2 GPA and a SAT score north of 1200. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

TMZ story I saw on Bookface this morning said he has a 4.2 GPA and a SAT score north of 1200. :shrug:
I don't buy it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

That's only slightly about average (the SAT) and only 75% correct answers.  And, remember current SAT scores have been adjusted by ~100 points to make up for a less educated test taking population.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wouldn't you think that someone with that GPA and SAT score would know that the United States is a Republic? Hell it's right there in the Pledge Of Allegiance! :patriot:

Offline WingNot

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's only slightly about average (the SAT) and only 75% correct answers.  And, remember current SAT scores have been adjusted by ~100 points to make up for a less educated test taking population.
I don't buy it.
Wouldn't you think that someone with that GPA and SAT score would know that the United States is a Republic? Hell it's right there in the Pledge Of Allegiance! :patriot:

I don't buy it either, he just doesn't seem that sharp. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That's... above average, about the same as your typical small-town high-achiever.

(Disclaimer: my SAT score was north of 1400.)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 11:42:51 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LadyLiberty

I hear the University of Missouri's enrollment is way down.  He should apply there, they have plenty of room.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hear the University of Missouri's enrollment is way down.  He should apply there, they have plenty of room.

They love SJWs, too.
I will NOT comply.

Offline kevindavis007

I have feeling this future kid will be at McDonald's
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Oh, heck, no!  I can see him as a democrat pol, a union leader, a leader of a new "charismatic" religion, any number of shady careers.

Offline WingNot

Oh, heck, no!  I can see him as a democrat pol, a union leader, a leader of a new "charismatic" religion, any number of shady careers.

The hoggster has never done a honest days work in his highly sheltered life.  What ever he does after HS... I bet there is no chance he'll break a nail

Online GtHawk

Not when I was running them, I'd have fired his smug within the first week, nowadays? Hell, MickeyD's just aint what it used to be.

Online GtHawk

The hoggster has never done a honest days work in his highly sheltered life.  What ever he does after HS... I bet there is no chance he'll break a nail
Well of course not, how in the heck can you break a nail grabbing your ankles?