Author Topic: Stormy Daniels passed a lie detector test about her affair with Trump: Report  (Read 7902 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stormy Daniels passed a lie detector test about her affair with Trump: Report
by Mandy Mayfield
 | March 20, 2018 01:04 PM

Polygraph tests taken in 2011 by Stormy Daniels and her ex-husband Michael Mosney support Daniels accounts that she had unprotected sex with President Trump in July 2006, according to a report Tuesday.

A polygraph examiner specifically asked Daniels in 2011 if she had "unprotected sex" with Trump in July of 2006. According to records published by the Wall Street Journal, Daniels was truthful when she answered "yes."

Before taking the lie-detector test in 2011, Life & Style Magazine allegedly offered Clifford $15,000 to share the story about her affair with Trump after Daniel's agent reached out to them, the WSJ reports. After interviewing and taking the polygraph, the magazine contacted Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen to request a comment.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/stormy-daniel-passed-a-lie-detector-test-about-her-affair-with-trump-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
Glad to see you posting.

If I can remember, I'll watch the 60 min. program on Sunday about her and Trump.  Anderson Cooper will be conducting the interview.  Now, when does 60 min. come on?  Have to look that up.  Anyone know?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 06:30:50 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Anderson Cooper, expert witness for unprotected sex episode, on our favorite station. /s
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
A Polygraph test taken in 2011 of the 2006 sexcapade?  Yeah right...Must have been a repressed memory event.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It seems that the affair happened has already pretty much been established and confirmed by all parties (through the existence of the 'non-disclosure'). A lie detector would be a moot point now.

Offline dfwgator

Online Right_in_Virginia

:yawn2:

Took the yawn right off my keyboard. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Of course he had the affairs with Daniels and McDougal, then continually lies about it.  He lied about sillier stuff, like not posing as his own publicist, John Barron.  They're really stupid lies, since nobody seems to care about them. 

The more troubling aspect is the fact he's got people like Cohen and Pecker out there cleaning up for him with payoffs during an election.  It would mean we have a president who is potentially compromised and subject to being leveraged by it.  That's a real problem.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

Of course he had the affairs with Daniels and McDougal, then continually lies about it.  He lied about sillier stuff, like not posing as his own publicist, John Barron.  They're really stupid lies, since nobody seems to care about them. 

The more troubling aspect is the fact he's got people like Cohen and Pecker out there cleaning up for him with payoffs during an election.  It would mean we have a president who is potentially compromised and subject to being leveraged by it.  That's a real problem.

I think anyone who is an adult knew Trump  laid a lot of consensual track.  It's not like he did them Clinton style.

Offline musiclady

I think anyone who is an adult knew Trump  laid a lot of consensual track.  It's not like he did them Clinton style.

So who cares.................. RIGHT??

We knew he was an amoral, serial adulterer, so it doesn't matter that he was an amoral serial adulterer.....  *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline edpc

Nobody should be surprised about it at all, considering it's something he seems to wear as a badge of honor.  If his lawyers and friends are willing to pay hundreds of thousands to silence people for the obvious, you'd have to seriously ask what else they're willing to cover.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Ah, "potentially compromised":   the excuse du jour for puerile voyeurism.    Good stuff.   ^-^

Offline WingNot

Nobody should be surprised about it at all, considering it's something he seems to wear as a badge of honor.  If his lawyers and friends are willing to pay hundreds of thousands to silence people for the obvious, you'd have to seriously ask what else they're willing to cover.

No one forced those women to sign the agreements.   All whores have a price.  Trump met there asking price.

Offline musiclady

No one forced those women to sign the agreements.   All whores have a price.  Trump met there asking price.

Like the dutiful John that he is.......

Two sinners here, Wingnut.   "Whores" are not more guilty than their sad and seedy clients are.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline WingNot

Like the dutiful John that he is.......

Two sinners here, Wingnut.   "Whores" are not more guilty than their sad and seedy clients are.

As practitioners of the second oldest profession (not sure if that is infront of or behind politics)  Most NTers accuse Trump of leading those fine "ladies" down the Primrose Path and making them *slaves* to a passion in the almighty dollar....without the right to renegotiate the terms of there agreement.

Offline ABX

Ah, "potentially compromised":   the excuse du jour for puerile voyeurism.    Good stuff.   ^-^

Funny, we blow it off now, but it was a big deal during the revelations around Bill Clinton's affairs.

Even as recently as 2014, we were still harping on Bill Clinton's being subject to blackmail for his affairs.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/phone-sex-blackmail-clinton-adultery-not-private-matter/
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 08:04:46 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline musiclady

As practitioners of the second oldest profession (not sure if that is infront of or behind politics)  Most NTers accuse Trump of leading those fine "ladies" down the Primrose Path and making them *slaves* to a passion in the almighty dollar....without the right to renegotiate the terms of there agreement.

Funny.  In all the threads about Trump's letchery, I've never seen that posted once.

They're guilty.  He's guilty.

It's just that he's the one choosing to buy them off, even though he brags about his serial adultery.

It's just weird, isn't it?

Why pay for their silence if it's something he's proud of doing?

Offline musiclady

Funny, we blow it off now, but it was a big deal during the revelations around Bill Clinton's affairs.

Even as recently as 2014, we were still harping on Bill Clinton's being subject to blackmail for his affairs.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/phone-sex-blackmail-clinton-adultery-not-private-matter/

Trump loyalists have selective amnesia about how disgusting Bill Clinton's immorality was.

Offline ABX

Online DB

So why did Trump pay a quarter million dollars plus to buy the silence of two women that we know of? He brags about being a cad and then tries to silence the proof of it. There's a contradiction in there somewhere...

Offline edpc

Unlike some people, I happen to think it matters, whether they're supposedly on our side, or not.  There's no question in my mind the previous administration ran for 8 years on a policy of mutually assured destruction between Clinton and Obama personnel.  Some of that has carried over via the Justice Department.  Many of us find the corruption loathsome and have completely lost faith in government because of it.  You're the only one giggling over it.

Offline WingNot

Trump loyalists have selective amnesia about how disgusting Bill Clinton's immorality was.

Clinton has faced multiple allegations of sexual assault and harassment and his affair with Monica Lewinsky.
Whatshername Jones sued Clinton for allegedly exposing himself to her when he was governor in 1991. Kathleen Willey claims that Clinton played with her boobs and forced her hand on his crotch in the Oval Office in 1993.
Most damning of all, Juanita Broaddrick claims that Clinton raped her.

At least Trump had the common decency to have his fornication's consensually.

Online DB

Or that they made a big deal out of the Enquirer article claiming Cruz had affairs with multiple women, the same Enquirer that is owned by a good friend of Trump with impeccable timing during the primary... And the same Enquirer that paid women to be silent about their involvement with Trump...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 08:54:44 pm by DB »

Offline ABX

Clinton has faced multiple allegations of sexual assault and harassment and his affair with Monica Lewinsky.
Whatshername Jones sued Clinton for allegedly exposing himself to her when he was governor in 1991. Kathleen Willey claims that Clinton played with her boobs and forced her hand on his crotch in the Oval Office in 1993.

There has been at least three times charges have been filed against Trump for non-consensual acts (aka rape). All were dropped by the women after undisclosed agreements with Trump.

http://www.ibtimes.com/when-has-trump-been-accused-rape-or-attempted-rape-three-times-women-have-pressed-2444712

Offline musiclady

And what make you think that all the women who's genitals he grabbed and bragged about, consented to it?

You make huge assumptions in believing that "consensual" stuff.   It's used by molesters ALL the time.