Author Topic: It takes a village: Hillary Clinton layers a scarf, shawl and custom kurta with extra-long sleeve to  (Read 2923 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ok,here's a new theory.

Maybe she was sitting in the tub,enjoying the companionship of her "portable battery-powered personal device that also plugs into a 110 volt wall circuit",decided she needed a little more action,and somehow plugged it into a 220 volt wall circuit? Couldn't THAT have possibly caused her to throw a arm out to "Praise Jesus" with enough vigor that it damaged both her hand and the tub?

For your own mental and emotional safety,please do NOT try to develop a mind picture of this happening.

Pete, you're a cruel, cruel man.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Ok,here's a new theory.

Maybe she was sitting in the tub,enjoying the companionship of her "portable battery-powered personal device that also plugs into a 110 volt wall circuit",decided she needed a little more action,and somehow plugged it into a 220 volt wall circuit? Couldn't THAT have possibly caused her to throw a arm out to "Praise Jesus" with enough vigor that it damaged both her hand and the tub?

For your own mental and emotional safety,please do NOT try to develop a mind picture of this happening.

Or maybe Huma's Blackberry let out with an Amber alert squawk at a critical moment?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't understand why she feels the need to conceal her injury...

Gods don't bleed. Since she considers herself to be a God...she cannot be injured.

I don't even believe that the story is true. She didn't hurt herself.

I think she was too drunk to make the meeting. That's my opinion.

Speaking as a person who has some experience with alcohol, my opinion is that she is drunk most of the time.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 09:57:36 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
What in the Sam Hill is that?!?

Awful is what that is.  She could have covered herself with a bed spread and looked better.  Wait...

:shrug:
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Are tourists to India required to dress like a bag of rags? Not that I plan a visit, but it might be good to know.

I am going to an Indian wedding in So.Cal. in the fall.  I am wearing this.  Not a rag will be in this crowd!

https://m.mirraw.com/designers/aahwan/designs/blue-embroidered-georgette-saree-with-blouse-georgette-saree--7159

I had a choice to go the Christian wedding or the Indian wedding or both.  My Godson is getting married.

Indian weddings are so much fun!  The bride always wears red.  The guests can outdo the bride in their attire.  Bangles, long earrings, just time to play dress up.  Love it!  I can't wait!  Might even get my hands painted with henna.  Wheeeee!

:finger:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I am going to an Indian wedding in So.Cal. in the fall.  I am wearing this.  Not a rag will be in this crowd!

https://m.mirraw.com/designers/aahwan/designs/blue-embroidered-georgette-saree-with-blouse-georgette-saree--7159

I had a choice to go the Christian wedding or the Indian wedding or both.  My Godson is getting married.

Indian weddings are so much fun!  The bride always wears red.  The guests can outdo the bride in their attire.  Bangles, long earrings, just time to play dress up.  Love it!  I can't wait!  Might even get my hands painted with henna.  Wheeeee!

Beautiful dress!

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Beautiful dress!

I have been shopping and re-shopping all this time.  They have a BOGO going on for a few days.  I cannot resist "buy one get one free" sales.  In and out of the virtual cart.  LOL!  You load it and unload it.  So silly. I have 22 hours to decide.  It tells me that some people are looking at the stuff in my cart.  Leave my cart alone!

:silly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hillary Clinton's Leisurely Caftan Is About to Be Your New Go-To Vacation Dress
MSN News, Mar 16, 2918, PopSugar

On a personal trip to India, Hillary Clinton seemed to stick to an easy, breezy dress code. The former presidential candidate decorated linen separates with gorgeous jewelry, including one long pendant and a ribbon-clad sun hat. Hillary worked loose cropped pants and chunky slides as the foundation to her look, and she flaunted two vibrantly printed caftans that made her stand out in the crowd.

With temperatures in the high 90s, it makes sense that Hillary chose lightweight pieces, but we love that she kept things modest and chic. Any passersby might have given her a nod - she's clearly got a fashion eye - but Hillary's outfit would be appropriate for a long list of activities, starting with sightseeing. Ahead, read on to get inspired by the political icon's vacation style, then shop similar designs for your own getaway. Whoever you are, no matter your age, we promise this statement fits the bill.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/celeb-style/hillary-clintons-leisurely-caftan-is-about-to-be-your-new-go-to-vacation-dress/ss-BBKaxAe?li=BBnbcA0#image=5

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
It's the old bag in old rags couture.....the new "in look" when you're touring S-hole countries, dontcha know.  After all.... can't go to India .... with a poverty rate of (supposedly only) 22%.... looking like the filthy rich (via ill gotten gains/profits) beotch that she really is!

Re India's poverty, in Uttar Pradesh there's a huge scandal about encephalitis deaths in the ONLY public hospital for 60 MILLION people.  I can't even imagine.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re India's poverty, in Uttar Pradesh there's a huge scandal about encephalitis deaths in the ONLY public hospital for 60 MILLION people.  I can't even imagine.

And, Clinton is hawking her book there?  Uh huh.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

...With temperatures in the high 90s, it makes sense that Hillary chose lightweight pieces, but we love that she kept things modest and chic.....

@Right_in_Virginia

Yup,if there is two things the Hilderbeast is know for,it is being modest and chic.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And, Clinton is hawking her book there?  Uh huh.

@Sanguine

Don't you think that's a little harsh? I suspect her book is as popular in India as it is in most of the southern US states.

Online DB

She is the village, and then some.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Sanguine

Don't you think that's a little harsh? I suspect her book is as popular in India as it is in most of the southern US states.

Hey, you're underestimating the international appeal of her book.  I'm sure there are tables in India with a short leg that needs propping, too...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hey, you're underestimating the international appeal of her book.  I'm sure there are tables in India with a short leg that needs propping, too...

@Cyber Liberty

And India is a poor country with horrendous health issues. Don't underestimate it's value to the poor as toilet paper or fire logs.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

And India is a poor country with horrendous health issues. Don't underestimate it's value to the poor as toilet paper or fire logs.

Hopefully they're in English so they don't have to worry about the excessive vomiting problem.
I will NOT comply.

Online andy58-in-nh

Somewhere in India, a window is missing its curtains.

At least Huma is wearing a belt.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Borrowed from Mooch Obama's extensive collection, no doubt.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"Hillary worked loose cropped pants and chunky slides as the foundation to her look, and she flaunted two vibrantly printed caftans that made her stand out in the crowd."

She was the crowd. How much weight has she gained since losing?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Somewhere in India, a window is missing its curtains.

@andy58-in-nh

I didn't think we were supposed to talk about that? 

Ohhh! I see,now. OVER the mumu. My bad. :smokin:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online andy58-in-nh

@andy58-in-nh

I didn't think we were supposed to talk about that? 

Ohhh! I see,now. OVER the mumu. My bad. :smokin:
Trust me - I had the same thought.  :whistle:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.

@Slip18 That is gorgeous!  I'm sure you all will have a wonderful time!
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
@Slip18 That is gorgeous!  I'm sure you all will have a wonderful time!

Thanks!  I am sure we will all have a blast!

Did you see the prices?  There is no excuse for Hillary to go around in a shower curtain.  Sad.

**nononono*