Author Topic: Hillary tells India which parts of the USA are racist, backwards and misogynist--Video  (Read 333 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hillary tells India which parts of the USA are racist, backwards and misogynist
YouTube, Mar 12, 2018

! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbwKaNzsBsQ
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:22:43 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Hillary's NT hate is eating her alive ... in real time and on camera.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:23:56 am by Right_in_Virginia »

‘Backwards’: Hillary Clinton Apparently Still Has No Clue Why She Lost
The Federalist, Mar 12, 2018, Holly Sheer

Hillary Clinton isn’t ready to let go of her election loss to President Trump. Clinton is in Mumbai, India, at the India Today Conclave, a “a meeting point for the best minds from India and around the world to map the geopolitical and economic future of the country.” But instead of keeping her focus on the complex and numerous problems facing India, Clinton took aim Monday at Americans who voted for Trump. Her patronizing and condescending words targeted voters in states that twice voted for Obama, and show she still doesn’t understand why Americans didn’t vote for her.

Clinton compared herself to the mother of the country, trying to enforce something wholesome that the children aren’t fond of. She said, “She ran the presidential campaign like a mother who was telling the kids to eat spinach because it was good for health while the other guy was asking them to go eat fast food and have ice-cream,” India Today reported. Clinton may not have realized it, but this also sheds a lot of light on how she sees the average American. She views them as short sighted, more interested in junk than substance, and in her words, they’re “backwards.”

Clinton reduced huge populations that voted for and against her to caricatures, by describing them as: “optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward, and his whole campaign ‘Make America Great Again’ was looking backwards. You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs, you don’t want it, you know, see that Indian-American succeeding more than you are. Whatever your problem is, I’m going to solve it.”

She traveled overseas to talk poorly about Americans, instead of building up the people that she campaigned to represent. Rural America is dealing with a host of serious issues, including poverty, joblessness, an opioid epidemic, a staggering suicide rate, and she doesn’t touch on any of these problems or offer possibly solutions.

More: http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/12/backwards-hillary-clinton-still-has-no-clue-why-she-lost/

Offline Applewood

I don't know if her message would be any different if Trump was not in the White House.  Hill is essentially spouting the liberal Democrat talking points that have been around since at least Obama.  Remember Jug Ears' famous "bitter clingers" comment?   Seems to me Hillary is just using that same racist anti-conservative, anti-Christian twaddle to justify her loss.  If she had lost to say, Ted Cruz, or Jeb Bush or any of the other 300 Republican candidates in 2016, I'm sure her message would be the same or similar.   She's just a bitter, racist, sexist, anti-conservative, anti-Christian old broad.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:38:30 am by Applewood »

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
She never seems to get tired of wallowing in the anguish and self-pity of her loss. That's fine with me - I'll never get tired of reliving my glee every time she wants to remind me of it.

---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Hillary in Inda:

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
^^^^
That's great!

addendum:
You win the "juxtaposition award" for today!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 12:33:00 am by Fishrrman »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
^^^^
That's great!

addendum:
You win the "juxtaposition award" for today!

I humbly accept!  :beer:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."