Author Topic: Joy Behar Defends Louis Farrakhan: ‘Everybody has Baggage’ [VIDEO]  (Read 479 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Politistick
POSTED BY: MATTHEW K. BURKE
MARCH 9, 2018

Anti-Christ leftist co-host of ABC’s “The View,” Joy Behar, did her best to deflect and downplay recent revelations that several leading Democrats have ties to America-hating, anti-Semitic black supremacist Louis Farrakhan, who once described Adolf Hitler as a “very great man.”

“There’s a difference between meeting with someone who I think is a hate leader — like I wouldn’t meet with David Duke,” co-host Meghan McCain, the only non-leftist on the panel pointed out to the panel. “There are people I would not meet with, period. He [Louis Farrakhan] is in the same vein as David Duke. If you are so hateful and you think Hitler was a great man, I don’t think you deserve a platform,” she declared.

Joy Behar then defended Farrakhan, stating that “everybody as baggage.”

“Unless you’re in utero, you have baggage,” she argued.

(more)
https://thepolitistick.com/joy-behar-defends-louis-farrakhan-we-all-have-baggage-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Baggage? There is a difference between a carry on and 6 steamer trunks.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is a saying in the Jewish community about far-Left Liberal Jews. The saying is:
"Liberal Jews love the people who hate them, and hate the people who love them."

Joy Behar is an icon of that saying which proves it to be correct. She hates conservative Christians who either respect Jews or have no feeling toward them at all. And yet, Behar falls all over herself to defend Muslim terrorists who would surely cut her head off if the could, as well as people like Farrakhan who would like nothing more than to see her sold into slavery. Liberals Jews seem to have some kind of mental illness that causes them to gravitate and support people who want to kill them.

BTW, I have seen this first hand. It is a very real thing. That is why so many Jews supported the Soviet Union in the 60s at the very time that the Soviet Union was persecuting Jews. And now they want to align with murderous radically antisemitic Muslims. It is a real incurable sickness. Something is wrong with these people. Their ability to deny and dismiss objective reality is boundless.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

All people have baggage? Well then, Hitler came up with The People's Car aka the Volkswagen and the four-lane highway. That excuses everything else he did as just "baggage."
Behar is a hypocritical imbecile.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Frank wrote:
"Baggage? There is a difference between a carry on and 6 steamer trunks."

Heh.
Calypso Louie's got more "baggage" than I could have hauled in all the cars on Amtrak's "Mail 10" (which I ran a few times)...!

Offline the_doc

Baggage? There is a difference between a carry on and 6 steamer trunks.

I was about to say something similar but you stole my joke, you TBR fiend--er, friend.