Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke: The Democrat launching a surprisingly strong challenge against Ted Cruz  (Read 5530 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Thanks, CL - I appreciate it.  I'm in a full leg brace with surgery scheduled for Monday.   I know you keep a list of the names I've called you, so add this one - I think you're a good guy.   :patriot:
Tell (ask) your doctor that his job is not finished when he repairs your tissues.

He also must assist you, to get off opioids, ASAP. Plus physical therapy, no matter how painful.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
And pray tell what did I misinterpret?   

And the snow isn't affecting me because I'm flat on my back.  Fell down a flight of stairs a couple of days ago and severed my quad.   Until I can get repaired, I'm a heap of bones who can't work and have nothing better to do than bother the good folks here.

I just want to say for the record I have not left the state of Florida in over a month.  So it wasn't me who push you down those stairs.  I can not vouch for several others who post here however.   Hope you are on the mend soon.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline goodwithagun

Praying for you @Jazzhead:0001:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Thanks, Wingnut and goodwithagun.   TS,  I have already been required to sign a form acknowledging that opioids will be dispensed in limited amounts, and will not be extended.  I had knee surgery six years ago (on the other knee),  and know the importance of rehabilitation.  It is no fun, it is painful, but I am too young to be a permanent cripple.  Thanks for the advice. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just want to say for the record I have not left the state of Florida in over a month.  So it wasn't me who push you down those stairs.  I can not vouch for several others who post here however.   Hope you are on the mend soon.

Do you have any credit card receipts and eyewitnesses to verify your alibi?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks, Wingnut and goodwithagun.   TS,  I have already been required to sign a form acknowledging that opioids will be dispensed in limited amounts, and will not be extended.  I had knee surgery six years ago (on the other knee),  and know the importance of rehabilitation.  It is no fun, it is painful, but I am too young to be a permanent cripple.  Thanks for the advice.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Opioids.  They're fine when you are in genuine pain, and shortly after surgery you won't need them anyway because NSAIDS will be more effective because then the pain will be inflammation.  If they have to stitch up muscle or tendons, it will take a little while, so be patient.  A patient patient.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Do you have any credit card receipts and eyewitnesses to verify your alibi?

No but I have a half eaten box of Raisonettes, A movie stub for The 15:17 to Paris and some naval lint.  :cool:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 07:33:36 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline libertybele

No but I have a half eaten box of Raisonettes, A movie stub for The 15:17 to Paris and some naval lint.  :cool:

Ok then ... please give me your review of "The 15:17 to Paris.  We've been thinking of seeing it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

And the snow isn't affecting me because I'm flat on my back.  Fell down a flight of stairs a couple of days ago and severed my quad.   Until I can get repaired, I'm a heap of bones who can't work and have nothing better to do than bother the good folks here.

Ah ... hope you get better soon Jazz.  That would explain you being more than your usual cranky self.   :silly:
All kidding aside Jazz, prayers for your healing.   :0001:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Ah ... hope you get better soon Jazz.  That would explain you being more than your usual cranky self.   :silly:
All kidding aside Jazz, prayers for your healing.   :0001:

Thanks, LB.

Offline GrouchoTex

Good luck @Jazzhead.
I hope everything comes out okay!
Get well!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Good luck @Jazzhead.
I hope everything comes out okay!
Get well!

Thanks, GT!