Author Topic: From rival to wingman, Ted Cruz boasts of chumminess with Trump as he stumps for re-election  (Read 2125 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Lyin' Ted up to his old shenanigans again.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She is the Spinal Tap of TBR

At least "This is Spinal Tap" was funny, and had relevance. Unlike.....
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 09:03:51 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Again, you must be privy to insider information; and to think he hasn't even announced he has any intention of running in 2020.  Do tell us, did you use your magical crystal ball or your secret decoder ring?   888bravo

@libertybele

That's just pathetic. It's obvious Cruz has no desire to be president,or he would have ran for president against Trump in the primaries,right? After all,why would he or any other politician in the US Senate want to be president and get all that attention when we know that US Senators are such modest fellows?</S>

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Are you stomping your little feet in anger or just rambling?

@Emjay

Hit a sore spot,did I?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Oh, lighten up, RIV.

You should know by now that I am one of the most dependable supporters of Donald Trump on this forum.

Maybe Trump isn't jealous of Ted Cruz, but I think he may be.

That isn't an insult ... it just makes him smart.

@Emjay you've got to realize that some people here will question your motives no matter how much you support Trump if even just once you make even an innocent and honest comment like you did.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay you've got to realize that some people here will question your motives no matter how much you support Trump if even just once you make even an innocent and honest comment like you did.

Yep.  I should realize that by now.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.