Author Topic: BREAKING>> Active Shooter Florida High School... Developing... Multiple victims...  (Read 24694 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

News
Coach shot while shielding students during Florida massacre
https://nypost.com/2018/02/14/coach-shielding-students-shot-during-florida-massacre/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
OK, I see I have to post another reminder this is not a gun control thread, no matter how clever some posters think they are being by chewing it around the edges.

There will be lots of gun control threads today as the usual Democrat suspects start spouting off on the subject, and that is where the conversation is appropriate.

The damned thread is 12 pages and going....and you show up on this thread to chastise people about the conversation drifting toward gun control?  .....when that's all people are talking about this morning since the event?

Drink another damned cup of coffee @Mod2

@mystery-ak
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Florida AG Pam Bondi: State of Florida Will Pay for Funerals of High School Shooting Victims
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/florida-ag-pam-bondi-state-florida-will-pay-funerals-high-school-shooting-victims-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

Florida AG Pam Bondi: State of Florida Will Pay for Funerals of High School Shooting Victims
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/florida-ag-pam-bondi-state-florida-will-pay-funerals-high-school-shooting-victims-video/

Is there an ulterior motive here?   (Think Dreamers)

Offline thackney

Baltimore and Chicago have high rates of gun violence in part because any yo-yo who wants to can buy a gun in one of the permissive states and bring it across state lines and into the city.  Their gun control laws are ineffective in large part because they cannot control the importation of guns into the city from out of state.

You need a better analogy.

And why do the adjecent permissive states not have the same problem?  Because there the victim is far more likely to defend themselves.

The overly restrictive gun control allows more gun violence and less gun violence prevention.

There is a reason these mass-murders don't show up at the police station or a gun show to commit violence.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Yes, I saw her say that. It's a nice gesture. I'm not really sure what to make of it. It's the decent thing to do to save the families the expenses.

Also, I heard about that coach last night too. One of those shot was the football coach.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 03:02:27 pm by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

That's very weird. Are we going to find out that the state knew about this creep and didn't do anything about him so the state is trying to get ahead of lawsuits and bad PR?

Oceander

And why do the adjecent permissive states not have the same problem?  Because there the victim is far more likely to defend themselves.

The overly restrictive gun control allows more gun violence and less gun violence prevention.

There is a reason these mass-murders don't show up at the police station or a gun show to commit violence.

:facepalm2:

You were warned.  You can either participate in crafting the new laws, or you can passively accept whatever laws the left decides to enact, what you cannot do is pretend that nothing will change. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

According to recent polling numbers it is clear that criminals overwhelmingly prefer unarmed victims!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

That's very weird. Are we going to find out that the state knew about this creep and didn't do anything about him so the state is trying to get ahead of lawsuits and bad PR?
The FBI knew about him five months ago. The school authorities knew about him, but didn't bother retaining an armed guard to stop him from entering the campus.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

The FBI was warned about him way back in September @Frank Cannon.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/nikolas-cruz-reported-fbi-potential-school-shooter-september-screenshot-threat/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

The FBI was warned about him way back in September @Frank Cannon.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/nikolas-cruz-reported-fbi-potential-school-shooter-september-screenshot-threat/

There is a trend lately that any shooting or terrorist attack was on the FBI's radar yet nothing was ever done about it.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

You were warned.  You can either participate in crafting the new laws, or you can passively accept whatever laws the left decides to enact, what you cannot do is pretend that nothing will change.
Your post pretty well sums up everything about you.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

New laws are what butter some folks bread.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Is there an ulterior motive here?   (Think Dreamers)

@DCPatriot
Pam Bondi is very ambitious
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

There is a trend lately that any shooting or terrorist attack was on the FBI's radar yet nothing was ever done about it.

Apparently the FBI is too busy these days directing the outcome of elections.

Offline driftdiver

Offline driftdiver

@Oceander
Cut n paste eh

Gun control doesn't work.  Rational people know it.

Stop living in fear

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline MOD3

In order to keep personal insults from continuing to derail this thread and demean this topic, Mods will be departing from normal activities and will be removing any responses that are clearly personal insults. 

This is a serious topic: 17 kids and adults shot dead in a school.  Take the personal insults elsewhere. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

That he is wiser than just about everybody else here? 

You can't ignore the demands of the community to do something about the current madness.  The task of the responsible conservative is to make sure the coming restrictions are reasonable and efficacious, and consistent with the natural right of self defense protected by the Second Amendment.   But forcing one's head firmly in the sand won't stop the wind from blowing.   And, as Oceander rightly says, it will just allow the left to rule the field.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The FBI knew about him five months ago. The school authorities knew about him, but didn't bother retaining an armed guard to stop him from entering the campus.

I'd like to know if the school reported their suspicions and actions to protect students to the authorities --- police, FBI!!

Offline driftdiver

That he is wiser than just about everybody else here? 

You can't ignore the demands of the community to do something about the current madness.  The task of the responsible conservative is to make sure the coming restrictions are reasonable and efficacious, and consistent with the natural right of self defense protected by the Second Amendment.   But forcing one's head firmly in the sand won't stop the wind from blowing.   And, as Oceander rightly says, it will just allow the left to rule the field.   

@Jazzhead
The overwhelming response I see to calls for gun control is that it doesn't work.

So no, its not a given and rational people know the answer lies elsewhere.