Author Topic: BREAKING>> Active Shooter Florida High School... Developing... Multiple victims...  (Read 24831 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Well, actually, the way I see it is we are both looking at the same thing correctly. Merely at slightly different angles. He has lived a proscribed disciplined life. 

He lives in a box. A tightly wrapped box.

But here is the way I look at it. Do you know what a box is? A piece of paper is a box. 3d. An envelope is a box. A board is a box. I build a box out of a board, a drawer, a door, a cabinet, that is a box. That goes in a room that is a box, that goes in house that is a box. That goes on a street that is a box. That goes on a box, of streets. In a city of boxes. Filled with people who are so boxed in they can't see the prison walls.

Dude.

Put this on repeat, go back to 1987, and take a break for awhile.

Band - Living In A Box
Song - Living In A Box
Album - Living In A Box

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=guBsPkUkPQg
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
@Fishrrman

I asked the same question, the guy had an AR15, I don't know what he did his shooting with, it sounds like he had a few firearms.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Tell me the military history of your family. If they had one.

Use the medication of your choice but do it now.  I recommend Valium.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sports events, airports, they have metal detectors, there are some things that can be done. I'm sorry, that a school might need such.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Tell me the military history of your family. If they had one.

4 brothers - all served, none drafted, 3 retired from the military.  Mom retired as a Col.  Both sons served, one Marine and one Airman, who will retire from the military in due time.  I'm the widow of a Viet Nam combat vet.  Also not drafted.  That do it for you?

Offline endicom

The Bath School disaster, sometimes known as the Bath School massacre, was a series of violent attacks perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe on May 18, 1927 in Bath Township, Michigan, which killed 38 elementary schoolchildren and six adults and injured at least 58 other people.[Note 1] Kehoe killed his wife and firebombed his farm, then detonated an explosion in the Bath Consolidated School before committing suicide by detonating a final device in his truck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
You people have been so brainwashed.

WTF is an ACE dogfigther pilot?

"a flying ace is a fighter pilot who shoots down at least five enemy aircraft". Mass murderer. One at a time. Ony a seasoned "psycho" could accomplish that.

Oh. But we HAD to do it, to stop the enemy menace.

Bullshit.

Stop applying the word "psycho". STOP APPLYING THE WORD "PSYCHO".

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It's fairly easy to get a carry permit in Texas.  You do have to attend a certain number of hours in a classroom, learning about gun use.  My husband thought it was valuable training.  His teacher emphasized this mantra.  Live as though you didn't have a gun.  Don't go into dangerous situations just because you are armed.

Then one had to go to the range and prove you could load a gun and hit the target a reasonable number of times.

The problem with gun laws is ... guess what?  Criminals and crazy people don't obey them.

I would much rather there had been an armed citizen at that school who could have taken that little creep out.  I hate that he is going to jail ... unharmed ... and he will get so much more publicity now and get to air his little grievances.  I wish he had been riddled with bullets.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
4 brothers - all served, none drafted, 3 retired from the military.  Mom retired as a Col.  Both sons served, one Marine and one Airman, who will retire from the military in due time.  I'm the widow of a Viet Nam combat vet.  Also not drafted.  That do it for you?

That should do it!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

And they all described in detail every day of their combat experience.

Or did they all  ride a desk?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Lando Lincoln

Respect. Thank you.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You people have been so brainwashed.

WTF is an ACE dogfigther pilot?

"a flying ace is a fighter pilot who shoots down at least five enemy aircraft". Mass murderer. One at a time. Ony a seasoned "psycho" could accomplish that.

Oh. But we HAD to do it, to stop the enemy menace.

Bullshit.

Stop applying the word "psycho". STOP APPLYING THE WORD "PSYCHO".

Where is the Mod???  You were warned once but you haven't stopped.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Sanguine, @mystery-ak

My point is how many vets NEVER talked about their actual combat experiences? How Many actual combat vets that were/are shunned. Homeless.. Psychos? EVERYONE of them. By, and not mine, standards.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 02:50:17 am by bigheadfred »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Really Fred?  That's what you're going to go with?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

That's enough fred....Sanquine didn't have to answer you at all and if you don't stop this now I will give you the night off.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Where is the Mod???  You were warned once but you haven't stopped.

Stick your opinion back up in your comfort zone.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The second amendment does not prohibit licensing.  You really need to start reading the Constitution as it was written, not the one your unicorn-infested mind keeps coming up with.

Shall Not Be Infringed already means No Licensing.

Here's how it works.

The Founding Dads placed the Bill of Rights in the hands of God for good and just reason.

They Intended, by vesting those Unalienable Rights in the Almighty, to place them so Far Above ANY human being's reach as to make it impossible to Infringe on them.

in·fringe
inˈfrinj/
verb
verb: infringe; 3rd person present: infringes; past tense: infringed; past participle: infringed; gerund or present participle: infringing

actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.).
    "making an unauthorized copy would infringe copyright"
    synonyms:   contravene, violate, transgress, break, breach; More
    disobey, defy, flout, fly in the face of;
    disregard, ignore, neglect;
    go beyond, overstep, exceed;
    infract
    "the statute infringed constitutionally guaranteed rights"
    antonyms:   obey, comply with
        act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.
        "his legal rights were being infringed"
        synonyms:   restrict, limit, curb, check, encroach on; More

As for driver's licenses, that won't wash.

The Constitution charges the Postal Service with creating and maintaining Post Roads to deliver the mail.

Because No One Person could afford to build the roads themselves.

Therefore, the Govt. does have the authority to License users because the Govt must own the roads, not the Individual.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That should do it!

If it doesn't nothing will.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Axeslinger

Right.

Exactly right.

We need soldiers handing out candy on the city streets when their brothers on patrol can't get any air support when they are being decimated.

Why do so many soldiers come home from war with battle fatigue, shell shock, PTSD, or whatever else they want to call it? Because THEY WERE TRAINED TO BECOME PSYCHO MASS MURDERERS. And then we shit on them when they come home.

GOOD deal.

@bigheadfred you are FOS!  And before you ask me too, I served and I come from almost 100 years of Marines, so bite me.

Those that have PTSD do so because war is hell.  Period end of story.   They have PTSD exactly for the opposite of the bullshit you spouted here:   More often than not it’s Because they HAVE their humanity and they lament those they could NOT save.   

Take tha douchebaggery elsewhere champ.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 02:57:10 am by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Run away. Answer the question. How many combat vets never talked about their experiences. To anyone.

Brainwashed.

Don't bother kicking me out.

If you can't see what I am trying to tell you, none of you are worth it.

A good man with a gun will stop a bad man.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@bigheadfred you are FOS!  And before you ask me too, I served and I come from almost 100 years of Marines, so bite me.

Those that have PTSD do so because war is hell.  Period end of story.   They have PTSD exactly for the opposite of the bullshit you spouted here:   More often than not it’s Because they HAVE their humanity and they lament those they could NOT save.   

Take tha douchebaggery elsewhere champ.

Right.

What is yor kill count?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yeah, we’re all going to send our teens to school packing heat.  Idiot.
Are you seriously suggesting that?

Do you realize how stupid you sound?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Mock all you want.  You have two choices: take the lead and meaningfully participate in developing the legislation that will inevitably be passed, or wake up one day to find yourself subject to hard left laws that simply confiscate your weapons. 

Take your choice.
You very openly reject to answer what the poster asked.

Why?

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Right.

What is yor kill count?

Okay say goodnight fred...I am tired of you questioning our service members...
Support the USO

I didn’t notice you realizing that using the a-word was beneath you and voluntarily editing your post to take it out, so yes, on the basis of objective fact I’m better than you.
Such an assertion is beyond the realm of sensibility.

You are a disgrace.

A self-indulgent remark like that is worthy of a narcissist like your mentor, Mr Obama.