Author Topic: BREAKING>> Active Shooter Florida High School... Developing... Multiple victims...  (Read 24601 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Right.

Exactly right.

We need soldiers handing out candy on the city streets when their brothers on patrol can't get any air support when they are being decimated.

Why do so many soldiers come home from war with battle fatigue, shell shock, PTSD, or whatever else they want to call it? Because THEY WERE TRAINED TO BECOME PSYCHO MASS MURDERERS. And then we shit on them when they come home.

GOOD deal.

Fred, this guy would have washed out of basic in the first two-three weeks. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goodwithagun

Right.

Exactly right.

We need soldiers handing out candy on the city streets when their brothers on patrol can't get any air support when they are being decimated.

Why do so many soldiers come home from war with battle fatigue, shell shock, PTSD, or whatever else they want to call it? Because THEY WERE TRAINED TO BECOME PSYCHO MASS MURDERERS. And then we shit on them when they come home.

GOOD deal.

Hey train wreck, this is not your station. Good night.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Mod1

Let's please stay on the subject of this shooting.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Fred, this guy would have washed out of basic in the first two-three weeks.

IF he managed to get in to begin with.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don't know how we got to this place that going into a school and killing kids solves your problems and make you feel better.....

It doesn't make me feel better.

The point I am trying to make is WHY we are spending TRILLIONS of dollars trying (without even trying) to change the world at large when we are cutting spending and kissing ass to NOT change the world we live in.

Why don't we sell transgenger bathrooms in the ME? Do you get the point?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The guy had so many warning flags on him he could never, ever be classified as "nekkid."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The evil will remain around us. At all times.

We just need to identify them as best we can.

Thinking guns are evil is exactly what the Evil One would want us to do.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Hey train wreck, this is not your station. Good night.

Hey, inmate. Cell up.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It doesn't make me feel better.

The point I am trying to make is WHY we are spending TRILLIONS of dollars trying (without even trying) to change the world at large when we are cutting spending and kissing ass to NOT change the world we live in.

I hear you loud and clear Fred.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 01:29:32 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Some of the kids interviewed were remarkably calm and collected, despite the things they saw.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline goodwithagun

I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

We get the point Fred.  We do.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You’re right, I am better than that.  And him.  You’d better edit your quote of my post.

You need to prove that you are better than that.

People are responding in shock and horror and trying to think of how this could have been prevented. 

There may be some ridiculous suggestions but this is not the time to fight about them.

Sunset High School in Oak Cliff has metal detectors the kids have to pass through to get in.

A few armed patrol guys wouldn't hurt.  This was a big school.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
$1,000,000 homes in the area, Cruz worked in a $ dollar store per one student.

Offline goodwithagun

The guy had so many warning flags on him he could never, ever be classified as "nekkid."

I’m trying to figure out why he told @txradioguy to get up and do something about it while ranting on an inner webs forum while he’s literally not doing anything about it.  :silly:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
How about we put some limits on what sickos can buy when it comes to acquiring deadly weapons?

Why is it one needs a license to drive a car, but not to own a firearm?

That argument is both trite and untrue.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

If you're in a situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into the shrink wherever you are, just walk in say "Shrink, You can get anything you want, at Alice's restaurant." And walk out. You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both bleep and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singing a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day walking in singing a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement. And that's what it is, the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement, and all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the guitar!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The second amendment does not prohibit licensing.  You really need to start reading the Constitution as it was written, not the one your unicorn-infested mind keeps coming up with.

Well with that said, and if we take that advice - I think we should start with the root cause of violence - and require government licensing of speech, press and every and all communication vehicles.

This people are too sensitive and stupid to be trusted with reading or believing anything not approved safe for society by the government.

And speaking of the actual Second Amendment, those who cherish it should be leading the movement for some sort of tighter restrictions, because we are only a few more school massacres away from a liberal fomented move to remove it from the Constitution.

Of course.  And likewise, those who love free speech, press and religious exercise should be leading a movement for some sort of tighter restrictions on their rights as well, because we are only a few more Antifa, Racist, BLM and homosexual wedding cake refuseniks away from a despotic move to remove that Amendment from the Constitution as well.

So we might as well take the first big step towards making that an inevitability by doing what the Left wants to do right now anyway.

At least then we can deceive ourselves say it was all for the better-good.

Meanwhile, Liberty dies to thunderous applause.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This guy is a psycho mass murderer. Psycho mass murderers are not what we need in our military.

No, we do not.

As far as corporal punishment is concerned, it was not done in my family or in my school.  It makes things worse, not better.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

If you're in a situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into the shrink wherever you are, just walk in say "Shrink, You can get anything you want, at Alice's restaurant." And walk out. You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both bleep and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singing a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day walking in singing a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement. And that's what it is, the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement, and all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the guitar!

Fred, that was a cynical depiction of life with the draft during Vietnam.
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

You are a teacher. Unless I am mistaken. Tell me how you are/aren't handcuffed and in chains--when it comes to disciplining or flagging a kid?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Fred, that was a cynical depiction of life with the draft during Vietnam.

uh huh

What is the cynical depiction of life in the military when even @txradioguy wants/needs to retire and get away from it?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Right.

Exactly right.

GOOD deal.

Hey, Fred.  All of us are upset by this.  It is horrible.  But you need to settle down.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meanwhile, Liberty dies to thunderous applause.

There are a few of us standing in the schoolhouse door.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No, we do not.

As far as corporal punishment is concerned, it was not done in my family or in my school.  It makes things worse, not better.

Well I think there is something to be said about a nun and a ruler...and the fear of God

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 01:44:34 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34