Author Topic: BREAKING>> Active Shooter Florida High School... Developing... Multiple victims...  (Read 24858 times)

Oceander

Well with that said, and if we take that advice - I think we should start with the root cause of violence - and require government licensing of speech, press and every and all communication vehicles.

This people are too sensitive and stupid to be trusted with reading or believing anything not approved safe for society by the government.

Of course.  And likewise, those who love free speech, press and religious exercise should be leading a movement for some sort of tighter restrictions on their rights as well, because we are only a few more Antifa, Racist, BLM and homosexual wedding cake refuseniks away from a despotic move to remove that Amendment from the Constitution as well.

So we might as well take the first big step towards making that an inevitability by doing what the Left wants to do right now anyway.

At least then we can deceive ourselves say it was all for the better-good.

Meanwhile, Liberty dies to thunderous applause.

/snicker

It’s illegal to yell “fire” in a crowded theater.  That is an infringement on free speech. Has liberty died?  Only an idiot would think so. 

You have two choices:  lead on the question of tighter restrictions on guns, or wake up one day living under liberal left wing gun laws that strip you of your weapons, period.
It doesn’t matter how much you dislike it, it’s going to happen, the only question is whether you’re going to have a say in the laws that result, or whether you’re going to let liberals enact those laws. 

Offline goodwithagun

You are a teacher. Unless I am mistaken. Tell me how you are/aren't handcuffed and in chains--when it comes to disciplining or flagging a kid?

For as long as there’s been humans on the earth there’s been psychos. The more our population increase, the more psychos there’s going to be. You can’t spank the psycho out of a mass murderer.  This thread is about a mass murder, not corporal punishment.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Some of the kids interviewed were remarkably calm and collected, despite the things they saw.

They really were but I'm afraid it will set in later.  Hope not.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
No, we do not.

As far as corporal punishment is concerned, it was not done in my family or in my school.  It makes things worse, not better.

If that were true there would be NO NEED for a military at all.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
uh huh

What is the cynical depiction of life in the military when even @txradioguy wants/needs to retire and get away from it?

It's because he's spent decades doing it, and I don't think we should rubbish that effort.  He's retiring the old fashioned way...he earned it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline NavyCanDo

It has been proven over and over again that the only thing that can stop a madman with a gun is a good guy with a gun.  Perhaps that will sink in some day.

Absolutely. If just some teachers and staff comfortable with firearms and trained in their use were in schools we would not see these go down, because these mad men are cowards.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Well I think there is something to be said about a nun and a ruler...and the fear of God

She does look scary. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Absolutely. If just some teachers and staff comfortable with firearms and trained in their use were in schools we would not see these go down, because these mad men are cowards.

And it will remain true after all the rules are made and laws passed.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They really were but I'm afraid it will set in later.  Hope not.

Maybe they are in shock or what I fear the most is that they are used to this scenario and are becoming numb to the violence and it's effect.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I know it's a lot to ask but what does not beating up your kids, or having teachers do it, have to do with the military?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
For as long as there’s been humans on the earth there’s been psychos. The more our population increase, the more psychos there’s going to be. You can’t spank the psycho out of a mass murderer.  This thread is about a mass murder, not corporal punishment.

For as long as there’s been humans on the earth there’s been psychos.

BULLSHIT.

What makes for a psycho mass murderer?

Use some teaching skills.

ANSWER MY QUESTION.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She does look scary.

Don't mess with The Penguin.  Mrs. Liberty has told me stories....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She does look scary.

Different times...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Maybe they are in shock or what I fear the most is that they are used to this scenario and are becoming numb to the violence and it's effect.

I think a lot of them are in shock right now but I'm afraid there will be nightmares tonight.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don't mess with The Penguin.  Mrs. Liberty has told me stories....

I have my own and Mrs Liberty is probably right...lol
Support the USO

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Reading about a school shooting or watching it on TV is not kin to experiencing it yourself.

Offline goodwithagun

So your idea is to spank the jihad out of ISIS? They behead nuns, not hold their knuckles out for their just desserts.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I find it amusing to watch a people in a culture that has discarded and rejected its foundational morality, and bedrock of civil society - stagger around bewildered and in shock, wracking their minds trying to figure out why such evil can happen with such increasing frequency and horror.

I have to laugh at all the analysis that skirts around or avoids the actual root cause.

As I said earlier - this kind of crap is just beginning.  Get used to it.  As we become more corrupt and vicious, a tighter noose of despotism will be administered by a tyrannical government empowered by a people who demand the illusion of safety and security in the name of freedom.  They are in reality - the finishers of liberty existing in this land.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Oceander

Right.   Not. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How the bleep did we get from a mass killing to corporal punishment?  I thought the gun control angle was dumb as Hell.
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 ****sheep****
Reading about a school shooting or watching it on TV is not kin to experiencing it yourself.

You are right..but it is now becoming the norm not the rarity...
Support the USO

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I find it amusing to watch a people in a culture that has discarded and rejected its foundational morality, and bedrock of civil society - stagger around bewildered and in shock, wracking their minds trying to figure out why such evil can happen with such increasing frequency and horror.

I have to laugh at all the analysis that skirts around or avoids the actual root cause.

As I said earlier - this kind of crap is just beginning.  Get used to it.  As we become more corrupt and vicious, a tighter noose of despotism will be administered by a tyrannical government empowered by a people who demand the illusion of safety and security in the name of freedom.  They are in reality - the finishers of liberty existing in this land.

That post renews my decision to have you on ignore.  You are just too dam depressing.

Offline goodwithagun

For as long as there’s been humans on the earth there’s been psychos.

BULLSHIT.

What makes for a psycho mass murderer?

Use some teaching skills.

ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Your question is not what this thread is about. We’ve been told to stay on topic. If you have any evidence to share regarding human psychological disorders throughout history as related to punishment, then that would fit the topic.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

We might find out, someone on the staff did have a firearm. That school had 4,000 students they said on Fox; at this point, it looks like 17 have died (perhaps a teacher or two is in that count). One can see how it would be difficult to be fully secured.

Something about this attack is real disturbing, even with strict gun laws, these kinds of incidences are one offs, yes, maybe metal detectors would have been needed. Even if the school had very good security, a gunman can always look for another soft target.

Oceander

The amount of denial on this thread is palpable.  Gun control laws are coming people; the only question is whether you’ll make the effort to have an effect on those laws, or will simply abdicate your responsibility so you can bitch when liberals enact the laws they would prefer.