Author Topic: White House Petition started for appointment of special counsel  (Read 320 times)

Offline Stan

Hello all , I am a retired detective who worked in narcotics and also served on a federal DEA task force. I created a white house petition asking for the appointment of special counsel to investigate the FBI handling of the Clinton and Trump probes. I do believe we need an independent prosecutor to get to the bottom of all this. I make the point in the body of the petition . Its new and only has about 120 signatures and wont appear publically on the white house site until it gets 200 signatures, please take a moment and sign it - link attached here : https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-want-special-counsel-appointed-investigate-fbidoj-handling-clinton-trump-probes

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: White House Petition started for appointment of special counsel
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 08:44:36 pm »
Signed and verified.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 10:57:28 pm »
Hello all , I am a retired detective who worked in narcotics and also served on a federal DEA task force. I created a white house petition asking for the appointment of special counsel to investigate the FBI handling of the Clinton and Trump probes. I do believe we need an independent prosecutor to get to the bottom of all this. I make the point in the body of the petition . Its new and only has about 120 signatures and wont appear publically on the white house site until it gets 200 signatures, please take a moment and sign it - link attached here : https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-want-special-counsel-appointed-investigate-fbidoj-handling-clinton-trump-probes

Welcome to the briefing room Stan.  Signed the petition.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 11:27:41 pm »
Signed. Sealed.  Delivered.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-