Author Topic: First Excerpts of Nunes Memo Released  (Read 16194 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: First Excepts of Nunes Memo Released
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2018, 06:36:12 pm »
@Sanguine I'll be darned.  Very happy to be proven wrong.  I'm looking at the released copy on Washington Examiner right now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2018, 06:37:16 pm »
@Oceander
If you know those "facts" to be false when you submit them to the court it is a crime.   They knew the 'facts' to be false.  They've admitted they knew the facts to be false.

Yeah, so how come there aren’t more prosecutors in jail, given that it’s very well documented that prosecutors routinely present false facts to courts?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2018, 06:37:40 pm »
Hey @mystery-ak you ban someone like @Cripplecreek and are fine with this little midget attack oceander? You should be ashamed!

You should be ashamed for attacking Mystery.  She does the best job possible in keeping these clowns in line and she considers all complaints for merit.

If @Cripplecreek was banned, you can be sure it was for good reason.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Oceander

« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2018, 06:38:23 pm »
That's called perjury. I would think a lawyer would know that.

How many prosecutors have you heard of being jailed for presenting falsehoods in warrant applications?

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2018, 06:38:55 pm »
@Oceander
If you know those "facts" to be false when you submit them to the court it is a crime.   They knew the 'facts' to be false.  They've admitted they knew the facts to be false.

It depends on your definition of "false".
Countdown to Resignation

Oceander

« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2018, 06:39:30 pm »
I know, but they are dealing with dumb criminals who forgot to lawyer up and keep their mouths shut.

I'm not sure what relevance that has to this case.

No. We’re talking about prosecutors who make shit up to put innocent people in prison. 

Oceander

« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2018, 06:40:46 pm »
Hey @mystery-ak you ban someone like @Cripplecreek and are fine with this little midget attack oceander? You should be ashamed!

Boo-hoo!  Tender little snowflake can’t stand the fact that somebody might not agree with his cherished view that this was treason.  Boo-hoo-hoo. 

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2018, 06:41:04 pm »
I think what Bigun was getting at, something being discussed on the other thread, was that the FISA court can't be used to directly target US citizens, only the foreign agent. This, to me, is one of the bigger points here not being discussed. The FISA court was used directly against citizens.

Allow me:

The Obama Justice Department and the FBI spied on an opposition political candidate. They gained the warrant for the spying using fabricated evidence financed by the President's political party, evidence they knew to be mere political fodder.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2018, 06:41:11 pm »
Unless I missed something, CC isn't banned. I just looked at his account and it is active. Maybe he was given some cool off time, but who here hasn't gotten that? I sure have.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2018, 06:41:15 pm »
You should be ashamed for attacking Mystery.  She does the best job possible in keeping these clowns in line and she considers all complaints for merit.

If @Cripplecreek was banned, you can be sure it was for good reason.

@Emjay
Last I saw he was given a time out for telling @mystery-ak to **** and to ***** and a few other insults.   It wasn't for accusing a lawyer of lying.  especially one thats admitted to it.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2018, 06:41:32 pm »

You really think anyone involved with any of this is going to get a criminal or even political indictment?

Andy McCabe (sp) has already been fired. So has Comey.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2018, 06:43:14 pm »
Yeah, so how come there aren’t more prosecutors in jail, given that it’s very well documented that prosecutors routinely present false facts to courts?

Why keep comparing this to criminal court proceedings?  I don't think it is VERY well documented that prosecutors routinely present false facts to courts.

What are false facts, anyway.  Are they different from true facts?

This matter concerns people at the top levels of government, not the purse snatchers you defend.

Offline ABX

« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2018, 06:44:57 pm »
Allow me:

The Obama Justice Department and the FBI spied on an opposition political candidate. They gained the warrant for the spying using fabricated evidence financed by the President's political party, evidence they knew to be mere political fodder.

What I was trying to show was skipping last the specific political nature, the fact the law was used to target citizens should worry everyone, not just those on any one side.

The controversy about how FISA could be used against citizens goes back well before this.

Even a die hard DU member who still believes the dossier should worry about this aspect.  What can be used against their opponents yesterday can be used against them tomorrow.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #138 on: February 02, 2018, 06:45:44 pm »
You've answered your own question. Who can prosecute when the prosecutor is committing the crime? It's intrinsic corruption.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #139 on: February 02, 2018, 06:47:31 pm »
Why keep comparing this to criminal court proceedings?  I don't think it is VERY well documented that prosecutors routinely present false facts to courts.

What are false facts, anyway.  Are they different from true facts?

This matter concerns people at the top levels of government, not the purse snatchers you defend.

False facts are what us red necked hillbillies refer to as LIES!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2018, 06:48:08 pm »
You've answered your own question. Who can prosecute when the prosecutor is committing the crime? It's intrinsic corruption.

Regarding this presentation of evidence, the key word is knowingly. It has to be shown they knowingly presented false evidence of is often hard to prove the knowledgeable intent. Guests why prosecution doesn't happen often for that.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #141 on: February 02, 2018, 06:48:13 pm »

Basically the case can be thrown out and the aggrieved can sue, I believe.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #142 on: February 02, 2018, 06:49:50 pm »

CrippleCreek is not banned
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #143 on: February 02, 2018, 06:50:17 pm »
False facts are what us red necked hillbillies refer to as LIES!

I'm just trying to pry @Oleader away from comparing this huge government conspiracy to criminal trials that have no real effect on our country.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2018, 06:51:40 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

here ya go, this memo is everything it was promised.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #145 on: February 02, 2018, 06:51:48 pm »
But this type of behavior is usually reserved for dictators. To do it this openly proves that the Deep State protects itself organically. IOW this is normal operating procedure. The ONLY reason we know about it is that Hillary lost and non-politician won. The whole Mueller thing may have been a Deep State attempt to cover up this whole scandal.

Remember this important fact. Hillary was going to win by a landslide. In their eyes, there was really no reason for this behavior. But it seems to imply that this whole spying effort was led by people higher up in the chain. The fact McCain is involved makes it even more suspicious.

And I  didn't vote for Trump.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #146 on: February 02, 2018, 06:52:19 pm »
This is absolutely treason, working to throw an election to Hitlery who was using Russian propaganda to take down the opposition candidate. Hitlery and her hubbie were swimming in Russian money and sold them US uranium.

Ultimately, I think this is why the Dems have fought so hard to keep this from getting out.
They've been hollering "Trump-Russia" for well over a year now, when the truth is, it has been "Clinton/Russia", all along.
(And the Chinese with Laurel, etc...)...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 06:52:38 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #147 on: February 02, 2018, 06:52:56 pm »
CrippleCreek is not banned

We've already established he is banned so the truth is irrelevant.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #148 on: February 02, 2018, 06:54:23 pm »
@Emjay
Last I saw he was given a time out for telling @mystery-ak to **** and to ***** and a few other insults.   It wasn't for accusing a lawyer of lying.  especially one thats admitted to it.

No..not even a timeout for that...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #149 on: February 02, 2018, 06:54:34 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

here ya go, this memo is everything it was promised.

:shrug: I already knew that Obama was doing this sort of thing. I doubt anyone will go to prison for this. If they do, then good.