Author Topic: Comey to teach course on ethical leadership for College of William & Mary  (Read 403 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Comey to teach course on ethical leadership for College of William & Mary
Washington Post, Jan 19, 2018, Nick Anderson

Former FBI director James B. Comey is joining the faculty of his alma mater, the College of William & Mary, and plans to teach a course on ethical leadership at the school’s Washington center starting in the fall.

“I am thrilled to have the chance to engage with William & Mary students about a vital topic — ethical leadership,” Comey said in a statement. “Ethical leaders lead by seeing above the short term, above the urgent or the partisan, and with a higher loyalty to lasting values, most importantly the truth. Building and maintaining that kind of leadership, in both the private sector and government, is the challenge of our time. There is no better place to teach and learn about it than the W&M Washington Program.”

More: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/comey-to-teach-course-on-ethical-leadership-for-college-of-william-and-mary/2018/01/18/4ea7b2ca-fc8d-11e7-8f66-2df0b94bb98a_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_no-name%3Apage%2Fbreaking-news-bar&tidr=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.8743d22b13ad

Offline Right_in_Virginia

*bouche*

Offline ConstitutionRose

Sometimes the things going on in this country are just unreal. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
He's going to use his career of what ethical leadership does not look like.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The perfect example of 'Those that can, do, those that can't, teach'.