Author Topic: Trump called Mitt Romney, encouraged him to run for Utah Senate seat: Report  (Read 3128 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Then where's the knife in his hand behind her back?

Um..... his pocket?

Offline Fantom

Riiiight... Because if there's anything the west needs, it's east coast liberals representing them.  9999hair out0000

888high58888  Amen...meat your new McCain... even a lessor weasel than the last McCain.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online roamer_1

888high58888  Amen...meat your new McCain... even a lessor weasel than the last McCain.

All you have to  do is look at Mitt's parents - That particular apple didn't fall far from the horse.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
     In spite of all the Love the Trumpers here are lavishly bathing you in @seax, I still like you. 
     I never trusted their ability to judge people anyway.

Okay, @corbe.  I've given you a pass, and I know having the flu makes people cranky but you seriously need to lighten up.

Don't make me come over there.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Fantom

Oh, I thought he was saying how awesome us mean-hearted people are.  Now I shall have to waddle over and sit on him.

LOL... what an image.

With that I bid the reunited Triumvirate...ado... until a new.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass