Author Topic: Text of a Letter from the President to the Congress of the United States -  (Read 8563 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Like I said.....

"My fellow Americans.   If you want a nation of laws - not of men, where nobody is indeed above the law, then we must make it our DUTY to get off the couch and vote this corruption out.

Without unbiased judges, they will continue to skirt the laws and thumb their noses at all of us.

It's why Chucky Schumer has obstructed the confirmation of many of our nominated judges."

...a campaign issue on a silver platter, IMO.   Hillary's approval rating is what?  33%??

And Trump's approval rating is at a whopping 37%.  What's your point?

Offline libertybele

Yeah, if this were an Obama EO everyone here would be screaming about it.

Exactly.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, if this were an Obama EO everyone here would be screaming about it.

It took the combined efforts of @DCPatriot and me to get people talking about it at all.  I posted the actual EO and the only other person to post on that thread was Mrs. Liberty.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Come on D.C., do you really think he's going to issue an e.o. to specifically target the Clinton's and Bammy?? IMHO, he's not going to touch them.  No, this e.o. is directed towards us.  It is a direct violation of our 4th amendment rights and in essence can also trample on our 2nd amendment rights because if I'm understanding this e.o. correctly, it gives the gov't the right to seize/confiscate our weapons.  What about those who have purchased gold?  Silver?  Land?  The list is endless.  Blatant overreach my friend!

If you want to know precisely who it's pointed at, there is a list of names in the Annex portion of the EO itself.  I posted a link to it on the thread I posted with the EO.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Re: Text of a Letter from the President to the Congress of the United States -
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2017, 03:07:35 am »
My advice, everyone should take a depth breath and actually read the executive order, as posted elsewhere, or at this link:

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27925/blocking-the-property-of-persons-involved-in-serious-human-rights-abuse-or-corruption

You can also get some more details at the Treasury page:

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 03:21:27 am by EdJames »

Offline libertybele

If you want to know precisely who it's pointed at, there is a list of names in the Annex portion of the EO itself.  I posted a link to it on the thread I posted with the EO.

I went back and read the post, but I think we agree, that it could very easily also be aimed at American citizens; perhaps not his intent, but nonetheless, I still see it as overreach.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And Trump's approval rating is at a whopping 37%.  What's your point?

He's not the one who abused a State Department cabinet position with a Pay for Play scheme....that's my point.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

In spite of what some Briefers may think, I do keep my gratitude for Trump much higher than my expectations and I shamelessly live with the fact that I'd rather disturb comfortable people than make disturbed people comfortable, that's why I hang here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fantom

It took the combined efforts of @DCPatriot and me to get people talking about it at all.  I posted the actual EO and the only other person to post on that thread was Mrs. Liberty.

Which is all good and fine @Cyber Liberty , @DCPatriot  until... with the very third post in this thread..... who takes it off topic and down the "Bad tangent". ... You got it.

No, @corbe   You're cool with me.   You're just 'your standard PIA'....nothing radical about you.

No....I was referring to the early Summer of 2015 Briefer Cabal.

Members like:

They 'KNOW' who they are.

Stop that shit, and you might have a decent conversation.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I went back and read the post, but I think we agree, that it could very easily also be aimed at American citizens; perhaps not his intent, but nonetheless, I still see it as overreach.

Section 6 specifically states that US Citizens can be targeted if they have a relationship with the names in the Annex.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2017, 03:12:35 am »
My advice, everyone should take a depth breath and actually read the executive order, as posted elsewhere, or at this link:

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27925/blocking-the-property-of-persons-involved-in-serious-human-rights-abuse-or-corruption

Yes and in reading it, it still seizes property within the U.S. ... as determined by the Secy of Treasury in consultation with the Secy of State and the AG....IMHO that leaves the door wide open.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2017, 03:12:42 am »

Okay, that's fair enough....the list of names in the Annex.

But how many of those names interacted with HER State Department?

Seems to me, you target the little fishes in order to make plea deals to get the big ones.

That strategy works all the way down the line to the one laundering the $$$.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

Section 6 specifically states that US Citizens can be targeted if they have a relationship with the names in the Annex.

Exactly.

And how many were being run by the Clintons in some degree?

Offline Fantom

In spite of what some Briefers may think, I do keep my gratitude for Trump much higher than my expectations and I shamelessly live with the fact that I'd rather disturb comfortable people than make disturbed people comfortable, that's why I hang here.

While you may well be disturbed, you're gonna have to up your game on being disturbing. Personally I rate you at a 3.5 for these parts in that dept.  :seeya:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline libertybele

...if they have a relationship with the names in the Annex ... but IMHO ... there's a lot of room for that to be changed or the list broadened ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 03:21:52 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

No one cares about some upfront Tom Foolery.  I still stand by my statement.  If this were an Obama EO is would be spit upon here.  As it were, because it's from Trump, it is necessarily a wonderful thing and will start to cure the evils of the world. 

Even if it were specifically implemented with the intention of going after Clinton and Obama, it still applies to you and me.  Unintended consequences anyone?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Exactly.

And how many were being run by the Clintons in some degree?

It would be worth tracking some of those names down to see if they were Clinton Foundation donors, no?
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

@Fantom   

I tutored under @Frank Cannon for almost a year.  I knew I graduated when he cussed me out~Live.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 03:19:36 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No one cares about some upfront Tom Foolery.  I still stand by my statement.  If this were an Obama EO it would be spit upon here.  As it were, because it's from Trump, it is necessarily a wonderful thing and will start to cure the evils of the world. 

Even if it were specifically implemented with the intention of going after Clinton and Obama, it still applies to you and me.  Unintended consequences anyone?

Look around.  There's plenty of spit on this EO right now.  Some like it, some don't.  Personally, it worries me for the same reason it worries you. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdJames

« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2017, 03:20:07 am »
Yes and in reading it, it still seizes property within the U.S. ... as determined by the Secy of Treasury in consultation with the Secy of State and the AG....IMHO that leaves the door wide open.

Are you at all familiar with the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act?

Here is a fair summary of what all of this means:

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/global-magnitsky-sanctions-target-human-rights-abuses-and-public-corruption

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
(sigh)
The Briefingroom's "Seinfeld thread" of the day...   ;)

Offline EdJames

« Reply #97 on: December 24, 2017, 03:23:02 am »
(sigh)
The Briefingroom's "Seinfeld thread" of the day...   ;)

Pretty much!

Offline RoosGirl

Look around.  There's plenty of spit on this EO right now.  Some like it, some don't.  Personally, it worries me for the same reason it worries you.

Ok fine, you're going to make me say it.  If it were an Obama EO @DCPatriot would be spitting on it, but because it's a Trump EO he is not.

Offline Fantom

@Fantom   

I tutored under @Frank Cannon for almost a year.  I knew I graduated when he cussed me out~Live.

Heh, that is like admitting you interned for Mitch....  :smokin:

Just jokin'.

P.S.  You still have time to edit that before everyone sees it.  :whistle: @corbe

« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 03:27:30 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass