Author Topic: Thad Cochran Expected to Resign If He’s Ever Able to Realize He’s in the Senate  (Read 2216 times)

Online corbe

Thad Cochran Expected to Resign If He’s Ever Able to Realize He’s in the Senate

Posted at 8:58 pm on December 21, 2017 by streiff

One of the major atrocities that Mitch McConnell has inflicted upon the GOP — and Heaven knows he has inflicted a multitude of atrocities upon us — was meddling in the last senatorial race in Mississippi to elect the superannuated, demented, and adulterous Thad Cochran. Since that time, Cochran has spent his time bumping into walls, acting as a paperweight, and being a sex toy for his mistress who is now Mrs. Cochran (try to get that image out of your mind). Oh, and chairing the Senate Appropriations Committee. Now his descent from senator to Living Dead extra has reached the stage where even McConnell can’t take it.

<..snip..>

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/12/21/thad-cochran-expected-resign-hes-ever-able-realize-hes-senate/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

This article did not become more comprehensible with a second reading.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

And it's a GD opinion piece and does not belong in the POLITICS category.   

How long have you been here, @corbe ?    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Is there a set of rules or something ?  Cause I thought anything related to the category went in.   If I don't like the story I move on.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online DCPatriot

Is there a set of rules or something ?  Cause I thought anything related to the category went in.   If I don't like the story I move on.

"Rules"?   

Probably not, but then again, COMMON SENSE is a rare commodity these days.

And with that headline alone, there's no excuse for it.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"Rules"?   

Probably not, but then again, COMMON SENSE is a rare commodity these days.

And with that headline alone, there's no excuse for it.

Did you file a report with the Moderators?

Yeah...didn't think so.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
But McConnell will do everything he can to keep ol Thad in his seat for three more years so he can have a reliable vote.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online DCPatriot

Did you file a report with the Moderators?

Yeah...didn't think so.

Only snowflakes like yourself file reports.    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Only snowflakes like yourself file reports.    *****rollingeyes*****

Right so in between the inaccurate name calling I see you replied no.

Got it. Easier for you to bitch and moan and stir dissention than actually do something productive here.

Typical.

Do you have anything useful to say about the article and the fact Cochran shouldn't be in the Senate?  Something that might intelligently push the discussion forward?

Anything?

Online corbe

It involves a GD US Senator that's why I put it in Politics @DCPatriot and as far as an opinion piece, that's your opinion, too.

I've been here 6 years last week and have made my fair share of wrong category postings.  It never seemed to bother anybody but the occasional Mod and @Frank Cannon.   I'll be more careful in the future as to not upset the delicate sensibilities of others here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

@Once-Ler

Well let me help you out there sport!

The article says that Mitch McConnell is a low life, coniving POS who has NO business interfearing in elections!  And it's DEFINATELY right on the mark!

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 09:40:07 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   It involves a GD US Senator that's why I put it in Politics @DCPatriot and as far as an opinion piece, that's your opinion, too.

I've been here 6 years last week and have made my fair share of wrong category postings.  It never seemed to bother anybody but the occasional Mod and @Frank Cannon.   I'll be more careful in the future as to not upset the delicate sensibilities of others here.

Oh, for heaven's sake.  Forget it, @corbe.  Christmas has a way of making some people cranky.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Night Hides Not

Forget it, he's on a roll.   :thud:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Forget it, he's on a roll.   :thud:

Red State has a few columnists I cannot stand.  Susan Wright is one.  I still go there to see what they are up to, as I also go to Yahoo to see what they've dug up against Trump.

@Once-Ler

Well let me help you out there sport!

The article says that Mitch McCommell is a low life, coniving POS who has NO business interfearing in elections!  And it's DEFINATELY right on the mark!
  then the author should have tweeted that crap.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Rules??

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
  then the author should have tweeted that crap.

I'm glad it's in an article.  I don't do Twitter (a lot of us don't) and I'd have missed it.

I'm sorry if you may be a fan of Thad and the article offends you, but that's the way the snowflake crumbles.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online rustynail

"God bless us, every one!"

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"God bless us, every one!"

:thumbsup: 888deco

Good point, Tiny Tim!   :tree3:
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

I died when Ms. Vicky left me and again after that.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I gotta say, that is one of the nastiest columns I've ever read that didn't come from a democrat.

Wow!

I'm glad it's in an article.  I don't do Twitter (a lot of us don't) and I'd have missed it.

I'm sorry if you may be a fan of Thad and the article offends you, but that's the way the snowflake crumbles.

I'm just surprised republicans still feign standards.  I wish I missed this vacuous "article."

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

It's not a matter of liking Thad, it's a matter of whether a totally vicious article worthy of inclusion in a 'hate book' is worthy of space on Red State.

And, please, 'snowflake' has been on the list of trite, over-used terms for months now.  Think of something else.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's not a matter of liking Thad, it's a matter of whether a totally vicious article worthy of inclusion in a 'hate book' is worthy of space on Red State.

And, please, 'snowflake' has been on the list of trite, over-used terms for months now.  Think of something else.

I'm not finished abusing the word.  Actually, it was not the first word I planned for that, so maybe I am.

As for the article being "vicious," this has become the new Age of Hyperbole.  Yes, it was mean-spirited, but I agree with a lot of people Thad shouldn't still be there in the first place.
I will NOT comply.