Author Topic: Fox News faces backlash saying the US may be facing a 'coup' with Mueller investigation  (Read 8846 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News faces backlash saying the US may be facing a 'coup' with Mueller investigation
By Olivia Beavers - 12/17/17 12:25 PM EST

Fox News is facing fierce backlash on social media after host Jesse Watters stepped up his rhetorical attacks against special counsel Robert Mueller, claiming that Mueller's decision to stock his investigative team with anti-Trump partisan agents could suggest a "coup" is underway in the U.S.

“We may now have proof the investigation was weaponized to destroy [Trump's] presidency for partisan political purposes and to disenfranchise millions of American voters,” Watters said Saturday night on "Watters' World."

“Now if that is true, we have a coup on our hands in America,” he added.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/365331-fox-news-faces-backlash-saying-the-us-may-be-facing-a-coup-with-mueller
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Evan McMuffin and Walter Schaub are a backlash? They're Leftist hacks.

All this tells me is that Watters is hitting his target dead on.

Offline dfwgator

To think that McMuffin had supporters here.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Waters hitting a raw nerve? Good.  Between Tucker, Judge Pirro, and Water, they are at least putting out the facts.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Making truthful statements like that on the air will guarantee a backlash every single time!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

No shit.  One point about that slub Schaub.  The guy was like Milton Waddams.... except Wally hid in the basement for a reason.  He was hiding from Trump.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Oceander

Silver Pines

Fox is pure tabloid crap now. 

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

You are late to the party. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Yup. Ever since they put in the fishnet stockings, skimpy skirt, red lipstick and followed Trump into the back alley behind a dumpster.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Yup they have been for a little over a year now.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

Yup they have been for a little over a year now.

My last day watching FOX news was the day Trump told FOX and friends about Rafael Cruz being involved in the JFK assassination and those morons sat there and nodded with concerned looks on their faces.

It was one of the most astounding claims ever made by a candidate and those morons at FOX couldn't be bothered to do any of that icky journalistic crap because they knew further investigation would require them to call Trump a liar.

Offline Victoria33

@CatherineofAragon

I don't watch them anymore.  I think they have a picture of Trump to bow to every day.

Offline Cripplecreek

@CatherineofAragon

I don't watch them anymore.  I think they have a picture of Trump to bow to every day.

Every episode of Hannity looks something like this.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Making truthful statements like that on the air will guarantee a backlash every single time!

Whats that saying?  You know you're over the target when you start taking flak?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

The breathless delivery gets tiresome but if you can get past that Fox is delivering information no other network is - and by all accounts the information is vetted. Certainly much more so than the other major news networks.

I'm not sure why that would irritate some.

Offline driftdiver

What exactly would you call it when the FBI & DOJ start a coordinated effort to overthrow a properly elected President on bogus charges?

We know Meuller picked all Trump haters for his investigation.  We know senior FBI people had plans to prevent Trump from being elected and then created plans to skew the investigation.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The breathless delivery gets tiresome but if you can get past that Fox is delivering information no other network is - and by all accounts the information is vetted. Certainly much more so than the other major news networks.

I'm not sure why that would irritate some.

Many posters here insist on being perpetually irritated!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

What exactly would you call it when the FBI & DOJ start a coordinated effort to overthrow a properly elected President on bogus charges?

We know Meuller picked all Trump haters for his investigation.  We know senior FBI people had plans to prevent Trump from being elected and then created plans to skew the investigation.

We've got messages between key players that clearly spell out what all of the dossier stuff was intended to do - an 'insurance policy' against Trump's winning.

Offline jpsb

@Oceander @CatherineofAragon @Cripplecreek @txradioguy @Victoria33

How does it feel to be some of the most uninformed posters on the net?

Why don't you point out where Fox is reporting things that flat out are not true?

What would you call an attempt by senior officials at DOJ and the FBI aided by a
willing media to overthrow a duelly elected President? Ya'll are so blinded by your
hate of Trump that you are unable to see what is right in front of you. Once the
Inspector General releases his report on the FBI and DOJ you are going to look
even more foolish then you did on election day.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

That falls on the current administration for not firing people day one and replacing them with non Obama/Hillary people.

We know Meuller picked all Trump haters for his investigation.

And who approved the pick as Mueller for the investigation?

And obviously Trump didn't think Mueller was so bad just a few months ago.

Trump considered Mueller for FBI director before he was named special counsel: report

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/337182-trump-considered-mueller-for-fbi-director-before-he-was-named-special

:whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline driftdiver

We've got messages between key players that clearly spell out what all of the dossier stuff was intended to do - an 'insurance policy' against Trump's winning.

The dossier that was created using DNC & Clinton funds with participation by the DOJ, FBI & White House.  Created with fake information provided by Russian agents.

The dossier that was used by the FBI to get a FISA warrant on Trump during the election despite the FBI knowing it was fake.

No, that isn't a coup,  please move along, nothing to see.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

That’s where Murdoch got his start.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.