Author Topic: Sarah Palin's son arrested for assaulting his father: Police  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Sarah Palin's son arrested for assaulting his father: Police
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2017, 04:51:39 am »
I used to be a fan of Nrs. Palin's, but honestly, I think the whole family is troubled.  Maybe they need counseling?  An intervention?  Something.

I don't know. They sound like a normal everyday family.......in Alaska.

Bunch of kooks up there.

Online berdie

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2017, 06:25:10 am »

No, but she’s remained in the public eye by choice.

You are absolutely correct. But is she even in the public eye anymore? I don't watch much tv...but is she on? I know a year ago she campaigned for Trump...but a year is a long time ago.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2017, 06:42:21 am »
You are absolutely correct. But is she even in the public eye anymore? I don't watch much tv...but is she on? I know a year ago she campaigned for Trump...but a year is a long time ago.

She still tweets and posts on Facebook about current issues from time to time.  Given her previous positions, it seems to keep her around and carry more weight in the media than it should.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2017, 07:20:36 am »
I guess the thing that bothers me is the press reporting this.

As far as I can tell, Sarah Palin is not in or running for a political position.

The way I look at it is that he committed a violent crime and was arrested. Anyone who does something like that is newsworthy no matter who they are. I would be bothered if the news media ignored that just because his mother was a celebrity leaning towards the liberal side. His arrest is a matter of public record. You don't have to be a politician to have your bad behavior reported in the news. He attacked his own father in a very vicious way. I think that would be news anywhere no matter who you were. I think some family therapy may be needed.

Online berdie

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2017, 01:56:17 am »
The way I look at it is that he committed a violent crime and was arrested. Anyone who does something like that is newsworthy no matter who they are. I would be bothered if the news media ignored that just because his mother was a celebrity leaning towards the liberal side. His arrest is a matter of public record. You don't have to be a politician to have your bad behavior reported in the news. He attacked his own father in a very vicious way. I think that would be news anywhere
no matter who you were. I think some family therapy may be needed.

I agree with you...to a degree @ConservativeGranny . But a local story in Alaska...I get. National coverage...I don't.

I'm really not a Palin fan...but it annoys me that the media  is doing their best to torpedo her.

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2017, 06:27:11 am »
I agree with you...to a degree @ConservativeGranny . But a local story in Alaska...I get. National coverage...I don't.

I'm really not a Palin fan...but it annoys me that the media  is doing their best to torpedo her.

I understand where you are coming from. There is no disputing that there is media bias and they will go after someone who is a Repub or Conservative and ignore the same behavior in a Dem. It is very irritating and I don't see that changing anytime soon.