Author Topic: While Everyone Was Distracted by Alabama Election, Senate Passed Tight Vote to Give Trump a Huge Vic  (Read 623 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Digital Politics Daily
By Warner Todd Huston
December 13, 2017

While the nation was distracted by how Judge Roy Moore was going to do in the Alabama Senate election, President Donald Trump won a big victory for the U.S. court system by getting confirmation for another important judicial nominee, giving Trump a record number of judges confirmed.

As the media went wild for the Alabama special election this week, President Trump was hard at work getting yet another center-right judge confirmed with a 50-48 vote to confirm Leonard Steven Grasz for the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals. And this was despite the left-wing American Bar Association (ABA) rated Grasz as “not qualified” to be a judge.

(more)
http://www.digitalpoliticsdaily.com/2017/12/13/while-everyone-was-distracted-by-alabama-election-senate-passed-tight-vote/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
clearing the judicial swamp, one judge at a time.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

Does this mean I can commit a crime and get a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card because I voted for Donny?

Online libertybele

He better get as many through now as he possibly can; with losing AL the GOP slim majority just got even slimmer ... and McCain is hospitalized right now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fantom

Does this mean I can commit a crime and get a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card because I voted for Donny?

[imghttp://lawofficer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/get-out-of-jail-free-card.jpg[/img]

Depends on whether your crime is one of existential nazism according to the anti-trumpers and schumer/peloser types. 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 04:01:08 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass