Author Topic: Vote Fraud of Alabama  (Read 1141 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Vote Fraud of Alabama
« on: December 14, 2017, 01:37:41 am »
Vote Fraud of Alabama

There is absolutely not any way that Roy Moore lost the Alabama election for United States Senate. This was a matter again of vote rigging in population centers.

Simply look at the massive margins which Doug Jones had to pile up in concentrated population areas. To put it plainly, Alabama is a state of 6 out of 10 voters are Republicans, in remembering this 60 to 40 percent margin, look at these numbers in percentages for Doug Jones.

Bullock 80.4%
    Macon 88.1
    Montgomery 72.1
    Dallas 74.7
    Perry 79
    Wilcox 76.7
    Hale 87.6
    Sumter 80.9
    Jefferson 69.6
    Mobile 57.2
    Madison 56.9

One only sees numbers like this in Pyongyang, Tehran and Peking. In a state of 60% Republicans who were highly motivated for Roy Moore, while Doug Jones was getting Hillary Clinton no shows at his events, and we are to believe that in Macon County 90% of the voters voted for Doug Jones?

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2017/12/vote-fraud-of-alabama.html

Interesting analysis.   More supporting information at the link. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Hoodat

Re: Vote Fraud of Alabama
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 01:46:32 am »
More like Candidate Fraud.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fantom

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 01:48:50 am »

Well, Moore certainly did not get enough votes to overcome the democrat fraud margin. Moderates, RINO's, and write in's saw to that.

How many military votes are there?

Any rate, Moore needs to hang any possible seating of the democrat until after the first of the year. I am sure the Judge will be a Trooper... he has fine moral character.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 02:39:18 am »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 03:02:03 am »
Simply look at the massive margins which Doug Jones had to pile up in concentrated population areas. To put it plainly, Alabama is a state of 6 out of 10 voters are Republicans, in remembering this 60 to 40 percent margin, look at these numbers in percentages for Doug Jones.

Bullock 80.4%
    Macon 88.1
    Montgomery 72.1
    Dallas 74.7
    Perry 79
    Wilcox 76.7
    Hale 87.6
    Sumter 80.9
    Jefferson 69.6
    Mobile 57.2
    Madison 56.9

One only sees numbers like this in Pyongyang, Tehran and Peking. In a state of 60% Republicans who were highly motivated for Roy Moore, while Doug Jones was getting Hillary Clinton no shows at his events, and we are to believe that in Macon County 90% of the voters voted for Doug Jones?

Democrat percentages from 2012:

Bullock - 76%
    Macon - 87%
    Montgomery - 62%
    Dallas - 70%
    Perry - 75%
    Wilcox - 74%
    Hale - 63%
    Sumter - 77%
    Jefferson - 53%
    Mobile 45%
    Madison 40%

For the two outliers - Mobile and Madison - Dem vote totals were roughly the same in Madison and 20% lower in Mobile than in 2012.  However, GOP vote totals were 50% lower in both counties.

No fraud here.  The Republicans simply weren't willing to turn out for a candidate who refused to campaign.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 03:27:40 am »
More like Candidate Fraud.

You're still going with that?   Unbelievable.   I simply do not grasp how some people's thinking process operates.   It's like they were present,  but utterly missed all the significant developments in an event.    Not even a spectator,  more like someone who dropped something and bent down to pick it up at the exact moment the significant event happened. 

And didn't see a thing.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 03:33:28 am »
Moore Lost, and should have.
Period.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 03:34:56 am »

Bullock - 76%
    Macon - 87%
    Montgomery - 62%
    Dallas - 70%
    Perry - 75%
    Wilcox - 74%
    Hale - 63%
    Sumter - 77%
    Jefferson - 53%
    Mobile 45%
    Madison 40%

For the two outliers - Mobile and Madison - Dem vote totals were roughly the same in Madison and 20% lower in Mobile than in 2012.  However, GOP vote totals were 50% lower in both counties.

No fraud here.  The Republicans simply weren't willing to turn out for a candidate who refused to campaign.

I largely concur with Hoodat which I may not often do.

It's pretty well known, the people of Alabama are rather skeptical of Moore and then, this out-of-stater Steve Bannon came in and thought he'd upset the apple cart. I basically like Bannon but you've also got to know what you are doing.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 03:38:00 am »

Bullock 80.4%
    Macon 88.1
    Montgomery 72.1
    Dallas 74.7
    Perry 79
    Wilcox 76.7
    Hale 87.6
    Sumter 80.9
    Jefferson 69.6
    Mobile 57.2
    Madison 56.9

Bullock - 76%
    Macon - 87%
    Montgomery - 62%
    Dallas - 70%
    Perry - 75%
    Wilcox - 74%
    Hale - 63%
    Sumter - 77%
    Jefferson - 53%
    Mobile 45%
    Madison 40%

Did you even see what you quoted?  I went down the list of numbers and counties and in every case they exceeded their percentages in A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION  YEAR.    In some cases they exceeded their Presidential election year totals by crazy amounts.   Jefferson went from 53 to 69.6,  a nearly 17 point swing in a non presidential election.   

Hale went from 63 to 87.6.  A 24.6% increase!   

And you believe that?   Sounds beyond reasonable belief to me.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 03:40:16 am »
Moore Lost, and should have.
Period.

I'm trying to recall the last time I saw anything from you that I considered sensible or intelligent. 

For some reason I am having trouble.     
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2017, 03:43:27 am »

It's pretty well known, the people of Alabama are rather skeptical of Moore and then, this out-of-stater Steve Bannon came in and thought he'd upset the apple cart. I basically like Bannon but you've also got to know what you are doing.

You think a 24% increase in Democrat percentages from that of an election year with Barack Obama on the ticket,   is a reasonably likely occurrence? 

How does an off year/special election massively exceed the Democrat percentages of an Obama election year?   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Fantom

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2017, 03:48:36 am »

Out of state' rs.... like obama, sorros, McConell...got it.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2017, 03:54:19 am »
Hale went from 63 to 87.6.  A 24.6% increase!   

And you believe that?   Sounds beyond reasonable belief to me.

Democrat votes in Hale County fell 33%  from 2012.  Republican votes fell 47%.  So yes, I believe that.

You are peddling a 33% decrease in Democrat votes as a 24.6% increase.  Don't be a fool.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2017, 04:07:41 am »
More Moore spin. What a load of shit.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2017, 04:41:22 am »

Make your plans for 12/12/18 now......
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2017, 04:45:41 am »

Make your plans for 12/12/18 now......

Love to help out with that but I have to flip my mattresses at that exact time.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2017, 04:57:13 am »
This is what the deep state looks like when it steals an election. FOX comes out with a bogus poll to repress voting......

Oh F off, whoever wrote this.  Fox had Jones at 50 in their poll and he came in with 49.9.

People who admitted they would vote Moore stood at 40 and 10 claimed they were undecided.

Well, 8.4 decided for Moore and 1.7 wrote in.  Deal with it.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2017, 05:28:30 am »
Deal with it.

No. The place would die without Moore threads. Apparently there was a bad crop of Anthony Wiener threads this harvest and we have to work with what we got.