Author Topic: Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook  (Read 7265 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2017, 09:09:37 pm »
We have no idea if it is a forgery or not because she intentionally lied to the public. Her and Allred had an agenda and did whatever they wanted to sell it. Now the jig is up and we know this woman is fat garbage.

She got caught in a lie.

She is a piece of human shit.

She is to be thoroughly ignored.

As you said above, when you're caught in a lie, you don't get to pick and choose what's believed.  It's peoples natural inclination to throw the whole lump out. 

Your honor, this witness has been impeached.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2017, 09:14:35 pm »
We have no idea if it is a forgery or not because she intentionally lied to the public. Her and Allred had an agenda and did whatever they wanted to sell it. Now the jig is up and we know this woman is fat garbage.

She got caught in a lie.

She is a piece of human shit.

She is to be thoroughly ignored. 

As you said above, when you're caught in a lie, you don't get to pick and choose what's believed.  It's peoples natural inclination to throw the whole lump out. 

Your honor, this witness has been impeached.

YEP. A little leaven leavens the whole lump. The truth in her testimony can no longer be ascertained.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2017, 09:30:37 pm »

YEP. A little leaven leavens the whole lump. The truth in her testimony can no longer be ascertained.
And Gloria sacrifices more credibility and money in the future.

Who would hire an obvious hustler?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2017, 09:35:54 pm »

That's easy:  Another hustler.   :laugh: :police:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2017, 09:48:22 pm »

She has no credibility. She's an ambulance chaser for the DNC and wacko-liberal shtick.

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2017, 10:54:00 pm »
Isn't it time we turn the tables and begin hauling into court false accusations?

People's lives can be ruined easily by them, so someone needs to go to jail if warranted.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2017, 11:09:21 pm »
Isn't it time we turn the tables and begin hauling into court false accusations?

People's lives can be ruined easily by them, so someone needs to go to jail if warranted.

It is almost impossible to prove defamation of character without evidence. the source of gossip is impossible to find, and folks can quickly develop faulty memory.

to wit: One must fight this fight in the court of public opinion. What has changed in that is the presumption of innocence, and the definition of credibility. There are people right here on this board that are fine with destroying a man on nothing more than allegations. That, to me, is a new and scurrilous thing.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2017, 11:12:53 pm »
It is almost impossible to prove defamation of character without evidence. the source of gossip is impossible to find, and folks can quickly develop faulty memory.

to wit: One must fight this fight in the court of public opinion. What has changed in that is the presumption of innocence, and the definition of credibility. There are people right here on this board that are fine with destroying a man on nothing more than allegations. That, to me, is a new and scurrilous thing.

I agree! In a court of law, juries are instructed that if they believe a witness has lied, they are free to disregard everything the witness said. The allegations against Moore are suspicious in their timing and in how old they are.
Principles matter. Words matter.

« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2017, 11:13:11 pm »

So forging a document like a yearbook to prove someone says something which is false in order to bring down his character and potential job cannot be proven?

What did I miss?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2017, 11:18:36 pm »
So forging a document like a yearbook to prove someone says something which is false in order to bring down his character and potential job cannot be proven?

What did I miss?

Oh, I think you have a shot there, but not a very good one. Unless it can be explicitly proven the alterations are new. Otherwise, she would just fall back on the very thing that makes these charges so ridiculous in the first place  - faulty memory.

Silver Pines

« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2017, 11:19:15 pm »
Nope, Fox issued the same false headline and was forced to correct it. 

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/363990-fox-news-issues-correction-on-roy-moore-accuser-yearbook-forgery-headline

"Breitbart News also called the additions a forgery but has not updated its lead story.

“Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook,” reads the headline.

Breitbart executive chairman Stephen Bannon, a former White House chief strategist to President Trump, has been a staunch backer of Moore and campaigned for him earlier this week. "

Online roamer_1

« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2017, 11:31:23 pm »
I agree! In a court of law, juries are instructed that if they believe a witness has lied, they are free to disregard everything the witness said. The allegations against Moore are suspicious in their timing and in how old they are.

One of the memes that have been presented in this kerfuffle is that 'presumption of innocence until proven guilty' is not required of the public... In part, I would agree with that.

A man with little honor and a history of similar accusations, out-of-court settlements, and etc... Such a man can be readily crucified, because his honor is in tatters - As an example, you will not see me defend Trump when allegations likewise surface against him. His past behavior is indefensible.

But Moore is a different story. His honorable conduct impeccably spans decades, and has been tenaciously defended at every turn. Such a man deserves full redress. And btw, I would say the very same for a woman of honor.

That's where this all boils down. That is the crux of the degradation of social mores that insures our doom. In the mind of The People, justice flees.

Silver Pines

« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2017, 11:35:59 pm »
One of the memes that have been presented in this kerfuffle is that 'presumption of innocence until proven guilty' is not required of the public... In part, I would agree with that.

A man with little honor and a history of similar accusations, out-of-court settlements, and etc... Such a man can be readily crucified, because his honor is in tatters - As an example, you will not see me defend Trump when allegations likewise surface against him. His past behavior is indefensible.

But Moore is a different story. His honorable conduct impeccably spans decades, and has been tenaciously defended at every turn. Such a man deserves full redress. And btw, I would say the very same for a woman of honor.

That's where this all boils down. That is the crux of the degradation of social mores that insures our doom. In the mind of The People, justice flees.

@roamer_1

He's a moral beacon.  Especially when he said that America is the focus of evil in the world and that Putin is more akin to him than he knew.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2017, 11:38:40 pm »

He's a moral beacon.  Especially when he said that America is the focus of evil in the world

@CatherineofAragon

In that, he's damn well right.

[...] and that Putin is more akin to him than he knew.

That has no context for me.

« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2017, 11:38:43 pm »
Oh, I think you have a shot there, but not a very good one. Unless it can be explicitly proven the alterations are new. Otherwise, she would just fall back on the very thing that makes these charges so ridiculous in the first place  - faulty memory.
There's this too.

If Gloria Allred Knew Yearbook Note Was Forged, She May Have Violated California Bar Ruleshttp://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/08/gloria-allred-knew-yearbook-faulty-violated-california-bar-rules/

Online roamer_1

« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2017, 11:39:58 pm »
There's this too.

If Gloria Allred Knew Yearbook Note Was Forged, She May Have Violated California Bar Ruleshttp://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/08/gloria-allred-knew-yearbook-faulty-violated-california-bar-rules/

Yeah... Whatever. How do you prove what's in Allred's head?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 11:41:08 pm by roamer_1 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2017, 11:41:43 pm »
Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2017, 11:42:26 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

In that, he's damn well right.

That has no context for me.

@roamer_1

**nononono*

Online roamer_1

« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2017, 11:45:24 pm »

It's Greek to me...
But it seems to be 'false in one thing, false in everything'... Or thereabouts.

Silver Pines

« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2017, 11:45:45 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

Nice saying, but logically it doesn't work that way.   Oh, it doesn't look good, no doubt, but the fault for this has to be laid at Allred's feet.  She was a bad choice from the outset.

This will be used to dismiss the whole story by those who were looking for a reason to do so.  Allred has made it that much more difficult for victims of sexual abuse to come forward now.

Silver Pines

« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2017, 11:47:25 pm »
Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

Beverly Young Nelson has finally admitted that she forged a portion of the infamous high school yearbook that she and attorney Gloria Allred used as proof of her accusations against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/08/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-yearbook/

Posted especially for and to the attention of @CatherineofAragon

@Bigun

To prove that you're slobbering over a false headline?

Taken care of, and thanks.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2017, 11:56:47 pm »
@roamer_1

**nononono*

@CatherineofAragon

I need only lean upon de'Toqueville:

"I sought for the key to the greatness of America in her harbors...; in her fertile fields and boundless forests; in her rich mines and vast world commerce; in her public school system and institutions of learning. I sought for it in her democratic Congress and in her matchless Constitution. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits aflame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." -Alexis de Tocqueville

America has ceased to be good. There is but one option left.

Silver Pines

« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2017, 12:02:13 am »
@CatherineofAragon

@roamer_1

I need only lean upon de'Toqueville:

America has ceased to be good. There is but one option left.

@roamer_1

So has conservatism.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2017, 12:05:38 am »
@roamer_1

So has conservatism.

@CatherineofAragon

No, Conservatism - TRUE Conservatism - Is based in principle things. True things cannot cease to be anything.
True==True.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:06:13 am by roamer_1 »