Author Topic: Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook  (Read 7233 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2017, 03:26:37 am »
@musiclady

meh. I see this as a highly orchestrated con. And that position is largely defensible. That they called up a couple more bit players to bleed the deal is not surprising. They've lost the polls. All they can do is beat the dead horse.

This is why evidence is required.
Get enough tongues to waggin and there ain't many that won't go right down the garden path.
And that's what this is. I can smell it 10 miles away. Folks are getting played.

I'm not being played.
My tongue is not "waggin."

And I have no idea why you pinged me to a thread where I have not been involved.   :shrug:

@roamer_1
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2017, 03:29:30 am »
I'm not being played.
My tongue is not "waggin."

And I have no idea why you pinged me to a thread where I have not been involved.   :shrug:

@roamer_1

@musiclady

LOL! sorry - That was meant for @Victoria33 . I'll fix it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2017, 03:31:45 am »
@musiclady

LOL! sorry - That was meant for @Victoria33 . I'll fix it.

No problem, friend!

(I was just curious).

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2017, 08:36:40 pm »
It's Greek to me...
But it seems to be 'false in one thing, false in everything'... Or thereabouts.
My two years of Latin tells me otherwise.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2017, 08:50:56 pm »
My two years of Latin tells me otherwise.

I swiped it from a Google search, so it could mean "So What?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #105 on: December 09, 2017, 08:54:25 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Nice saying, but logically it doesn't work that way.   Oh, it doesn't look good, no doubt, but the fault for this has to be laid at Allred's feet.  She was a bad choice from the outset.

This will be used to dismiss the whole story by those who were looking for a reason to do so.  Allred has made it that much more difficult for victims of sexual abuse to come forward now.

I think "Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus" is actually listed as a "Fallacy."  However, in a courtroom, it's explained to a jury it can be used to impeach a witness's entire testimony, so it's status as a Fallacy is in some dispute.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2017, 09:01:12 pm »
I think "Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus" is actually listed as a "Fallacy."  However, in a courtroom, it's explained to a jury it can be used to impeach a witness's entire testimony, so it's status as a Fallacy is in some dispute.

Breaking Bad - Fallacies

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gkJ0oRCcmI
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #107 on: December 09, 2017, 10:01:36 pm »
I swiped it from a Google search, so it could mean "So What?"
it is definitely not Greek.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2017, 10:20:25 pm »
@Bigun

To prove that you're slobbering over a false headline?

@CatherineofAragon

Sore/Loserman is about all I can think of when I see your posts.

The headline was sensational, but it said inside the article what was needed to clear it up. Even what you quote from Bigun proves it. 

....finally admitted that she forged a portion....

This is the truth... you can try to argue that she only added stuff, but since in her televised press conference she quoted the whole thing as being wrote by Moore then that is not true.

The headline is an abbreviated review of the article... everyone that is anyone in news/politics like we are know to read beyond headlines for the nitty gritty. Breitbart did elaborate in it's full article that she claims she only changed a portion of yearbook quote. We don't know of course if that is true, she still has not released the book to be examined and probable will not (why, because even more may of been fabricated .. or not, we don't know)... All we know is she claimed ALL of the inscription was from Moore at one time and now has changed her story. She lied in claiming all of it thus in reality the headline was not an untruth.

Splinting hairs to save face is about all I see you doing. Another example is when you say mostly Trump supporters are defending Moore. Well I didn't vote Trump, I still don't like Trump for the most part, and I am defending Moore. I don't see Moore as being a Trump clone whatsoever. As a matter of fact I don't remember Moore (his wife is his voice on FB)  supporting Trump during the election. As a matter of fact, Trump sorta spit in Moore's face when he suggested Pryor was a SCOTUS candidate. Pryor was the one that grilled Moore in one of his trials about being a Christian. Lets just say, I doubt Moore has the love of Trump as some think. Moore is using Trump, just as Trump is using Moore. They are putting up a front, but a wise political bug like you and me person sees it for what it really is. They at best tolerate each other when it is wise to do so.

You can bet there will be clashes between the two. Moore like Cruz being a constitutionalist (and Christian) will clash with the Rino agendas in Washington. I can understand why they don't want Moore, but don't want to alienate Alabama at the same time. It is an ugly dance to watch.

There was more I want to say, but my carpel tunnel is acting up pretty bad. Hurts to type.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2017, 10:29:17 pm »
IIRC, your opinion matters a lot more than mine.  You have a vote Tuesday.
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2017, 10:53:32 pm »
There was more I want to say, but my carpel tunnel is acting up pretty bad. Hurts to type.

I would suggest using your phone and voice recognition feature, but I always end up doing more editing to fix all of the incorrect things it thought I said.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online DB

« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2017, 11:19:17 pm »
Gonna thoroughly enjoy the crow eating that's coming!

It is pretty clear from how Moore signed other notes to young ladies that he signed them "Roy" without his last name. So it looks like she added his last name to make it specific to who it was. Perhaps long after the fact. She should have said that from the git-go. But that doesn't change the details of original note it looks like he wrote to a young lady in high school that he now says he never knew.

The jury is still out on this one.

And frankly the evidence isn't leaning Moore's way.

Online DB

« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2017, 11:21:23 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Sore/Loserman is about all I can think of when I see your posts.

The headline was sensational, but it said inside the article what was needed to clear it up. Even what you quote from Bigun proves it. 

This is the truth... you can try to argue that she only added stuff, but since in her televised press conference she quoted the whole thing as being wrote by Moore then that is not true.

The headline is an abbreviated review of the article... everyone that is anyone in news/politics like we are know to read beyond headlines for the nitty gritty. Breitbart did elaborate in it's full article that she claims she only changed a portion of yearbook quote. We don't know of course if that is true, she still has not released the book to be examined and probable will not (why, because even more may of been fabricated .. or not, we don't know)... All we know is she claimed ALL of the inscription was from Moore at one time and now has changed her story. She lied in claiming all of it thus in reality the headline was not an untruth.

Splinting hairs to save face is about all I see you doing. Another example is when you say mostly Trump supporters are defending Moore. Well I didn't vote Trump, I still don't like Trump for the most part, and I am defending Moore. I don't see Moore as being a Trump clone whatsoever. As a matter of fact I don't remember Moore (his wife is his voice on FB)  supporting Trump during the election. As a matter of fact, Trump sorta spit in Moore's face when he suggested Pryor was a SCOTUS candidate. Pryor was the one that grilled Moore in one of his trials about being a Christian. Lets just say, I doubt Moore has the love of Trump as some think. Moore is using Trump, just as Trump is using Moore. They are putting up a front, but a wise political bug like you and me person sees it for what it really is. They at best tolerate each other when it is wise to do so.

You can bet there will be clashes between the two. Moore like Cruz being a constitutionalist (and Christian) will clash with the Rino agendas in Washington. I can understand why they don't want Moore, but don't want to alienate Alabama at the same time. It is an ugly dance to watch.

Didn't Moore say he never knew her?

Isn't that a lie too?

There's been lying all around.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #113 on: December 09, 2017, 11:47:32 pm »

Isn't that a lie too?

This has been pretty well aired out here, and it's pretty clear who believes what, and a development in the evidence over the last week hasn't changed one mind.  He either didn't do anything or he's as guilty as a dog eating feces. :shrug:

The voters of AL will decide this, the rest of us are just the peanut gallery.  As spectators, we haven't had this much fun since Trump ran for president and half of us started making pu$$y hats.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 11:48:23 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2017, 12:02:47 am »
This has been pretty well aired out here, and it's pretty clear who believes what, and a development in the evidence over the last week hasn't changed one mind.  He either didn't do anything or he's as guilty as a dog eating feces. :shrug:

The voters of AL will decide this, the rest of us are just the peanut gallery.  As spectators, we haven't had this much fun since Trump ran for president and half of us started making pu$$y hats.

Forgive me, but what is a "pu$$y hat"?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2017, 12:40:17 am »
Forgive me, but what is a "pu$$y hat"?

The hats the Feminazis were knitting with their own widdle hands for the March Against Trump last January.  It was in all the papers.

I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #116 on: December 10, 2017, 01:39:15 am »

Isn't that a lie too?

There is a difference between a lie and a faulty memory - That there was contact has long been put to bed, and by his admission - He presided over her divorce case, which he also didn't remember, sans record. It seemed to be a revelation to his team.

So you can believe he is lying if you like. But it is just as feasible that any prior contact they'd had was incidental - I certainly don't remember every girl I went out with and every yearbook I signed... and it happens quite often that folks know me and can relate something from my past, but I don't know them from a hole in the ground, barely recalling the event.

That's part of the problem with 40 year old accusations.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2017, 03:10:00 am »
The hats the Feminazis were knitting with their own widdle hands for the March Against Trump last January.  It was in all the papers.

They were wearing them long before that march.

These so-called "feminists" are just crazy people.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2017, 03:32:07 am »
I must be a psychic.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,293446.msg1533627.html#msg1533627

Not a very good one, as it seems you were saying the entire inscription was false.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2017, 04:17:49 am »
I think "Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus" is actually listed as a "Fallacy."

Literally, it means "Deceptive in one thing, deceptive in all things".  Not sure of the context you saw it in, but it indicates to me that if a person lies at one thing, they shouldn't be trusted in anything.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #120 on: December 10, 2017, 04:59:34 pm »
Literally, it means "Deceptive in one thing, deceptive in all things".  Not sure of the context you saw it in, but it indicates to me that if a person lies at one thing, they shouldn't be trusted in anything.

A Judge will tell a Jury that if a witness was proven to have lied.  They can either believe the rest, or they are free to dismiss the witness' entire testimony.  As to this case, who knows?  Normal rules don't apply, and folks don't have to consider the defendant innocent until proven guilty.  Many don't.
I will NOT comply.