Author Topic: Trump: 'So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed' but 'nothing happens' to Hillary  (Read 1389 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: 'So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed' but 'nothing happens' to Hillary Clinton
by Katie Leach | Dec 2, 2017, 9:39 PM

President Trump reignited the “Crooked Hillary” attacks in a series of tweets calling attention to what he views as a double standard between how Hillary Clinton's email scandal was handled versus the controversy surrounding former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who pleaded guilty in federal court Friday to lying to the FBI.

"So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed, while Crooked Hillary Clinton, on that now famous FBI holiday 'interrogation' with no swearing in and no recording, lies many times...and nothing happens to her? Rigged system, or just a double standard?”, Trump tweeted.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-so-general-flynn-lies-to-the-fbi-and-his-life-is-destroyed-but-nothing-happens-to-hillary-clinton/article/2642389
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Let's see, a man who honorably served this country in uniform for a lifetime get's crucified and the woman who has stated that she "loathes the military" walks despite having committed multiple counts of TREASON!  Have I got that about right?   9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 05:40:55 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

Yes, that’s about the size of it. And it tears at America’s fabric, our well established sense of fairness and justice.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Let's see, a man who honorably served this country in uniform for a lifetime get's crucified and the woman who has stated that she "loathes the military" walks despite having committed multiple counts of TREASON!  Have I got that about right?   9999hair out0000

Sort of, but you're forgetting they're both Dems who ultimately have no problems taking foreign money from places that are not truly our allies.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Yeah, but she is a good person who has suffered enough.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline libertybele

You are correct, especially when the special counsel(s) investigating are knee deep in corruption as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jpsb

Trump is absolutely correct. This is the Kate Steinle verdict all over again.

Offline edpc

Trump is absolutely correct. This is the Kate Steinle verdict all over again.

Well, he really ought to make up his mind.

Donald Trump hinted Sunday night that he may not set up a special prosecutor to seek charges against Hillary Clinton, and instead said he wants more time to think about it.

"I don't want to hurt them, I don't want to hurt them," he said when pressed on the question during a 60 Minutes interview that aired Sunday night. "They're, they're good people. I don't want to hurt them."

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-backs-off-clinton-prosecution-i-dont-want-to-hurt-them/article/2607293
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 09:25:22 pm by edpc »

Offline libertybele

Well, he really ought to make up his mind.

Donald Trump hinted Sunday night that he may not set up a special prosecutor to seek charges against Hillary Clinton, and instead said he wants more time to think about it.

"I don't want to hurt them, I don't want to hurt them," he said when pressed on the question during a 60 Minutes interview that aired Sunday night. "They're, they're good people. I don't want to hurt them."

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-backs-off-clinton-prosecution-i-dont-want-to-hurt-them/article/2607293

The story that you are citing is from 2016.  Hopefully Trump has realized by now, it's either him or them.  There is no playing 'nice' with the Clintons, or the DC swamp.  Either he continues to drain as much of the swamp as he can or it will swallow him and spit him out.   

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

The story that you are citing is from 2016.

So?  It was right after he said 'you'd be in jail' during a debate, stoked rallies with 'Lock Her Up!' and won the election.

Sorry - you don't get to dismiss that.

Offline libertybele

So?  It was right after he said 'you'd be in jail' during a debate, stoked rallies with 'Lock Her Up!' and won the election.

??? Ya, I can and will dismiss it, since 2016 much more has been revealed and besides, Trump didn't win the election based on that statement; he won the election on his statements on building the Wall and repeal of Bammycare.  Whether you believe so or not, we have a coup going on right now.  I wasn't a Trump supporter, but if he goes down and the DC swamp wins, this country is over as we know it. Trump didn't appoint Mueller and Rosenstein who were part of the Uranium One cover-up and the e-mail coverups; that's was his buddy Sessions' doing. Thanks to Judicial Watch, more and more information is coming to light. Facts are facts.  Mueller and Rosenstein (and I believe with Sessions help) are continuing to bury the evidence to put Clinton away.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 10:19:40 pm by libertybele »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yeah, but she is a good person who has suffered enough.

And, additionally she was thwarted in her acquisition of the presidency which was rightly hers...

Offline edpc

??? Ya, I can and will dismiss it, since 2016 much more has been revealed and besides, Trump didn't win the election based on that statement; he won the election on his statements on building the Wall and repeal of Bammycare.  Whether you believe so or not, we have a coup going on right now.  I wasn't a Trump supporter, but if he goes down and the DC swamp wins, this country is over as we know it. Trump didn't appoint Mueller and Rosenstein who were part of the Uranium One cover-up and the e-mail coverups; that's was his buddy Sessions' doing. Thanks to Judicial Watch, more and more information is coming to light. Facts are facts.  Mueller and Rosenstein (and I believe with Sessions help) are continuing to bury the evidence to put Clinton away.

Funny you're dismissing it and mentioning Judicial Watch.  Here's what they said about his waffling on Hillary.

Judicial Watch, a conservative group that's pursued many investigations and lawsuits into the Clintons, responded with dismay to the news. "If Mr. Trump’s appointees continue the Obama administration’s politicized spiking of a criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton, it would be a betrayal of his promise to the American people to 'drain the swamp' of out-of-control corruption in Washington," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/story/94266466/

But nevermind.  This is just another frivolous thing said 'way back' in 2016.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline kevindavis007

Last time I checked, lying to the FBI is an offense.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

The fools still chant "Lock her up" at Trump rallies and Trump eats up the fact that he's got them so fooled that they can't accept they Clinton won't be going to jail. He made it very clear when he said the Clintons have suffered enough.

Trump knows Clinton isn't going to jail, Clinton knows she isn't going to jail, the democrats know she isn't going to jail, the democrat voters know Clinton isn't going to jail, the GOP knows she isn't going to jail, and conservatives who haven't abandoned reality know Clinton isn't going to jail. The only ones who can't grasp the fact that Clinton isn't going to jail are te morons chanting "Lock her up".

Offline jpsb

if he goes down and the DC swamp wins, this country is over as we know it   ..........   Thanks to Judicial Watch, more and more information is coming to light. Facts are facts.  Mueller and Rosenstein (and I believe with Sessions help) are continuing to bury the evidence to put Clinton away.
:thumbsup:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Sort of, but you're forgetting they're both Dems who ultimately have no problems taking foreign money from places that are not truly our allies.

And Trump reminds me of a child that has been caught doing something.  The first thing they do is ask why the sibling wasn't punished for something.  I am not saying that Hillary Clinton should not be locked up, she should.  But Trumps mantra "Lock her up" lasted only until the inauguration lunch where he made an announcement he was honored to have her there.  He never intended on locking her up.  What we have here is two corrupt people.  Just like when your children have both been bad but would like to deter the attention to the other.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jpsb

The fools still chant "Lock her up" at Trump rallies and Trump eats up the fact that he's got them so fooled that they can't accept they Clinton won't be going to jail. He made it very clear when he said the Clintons have suffered enough.

Trump knows Clinton isn't going to jail, Clinton knows she isn't going to jail, the democrats know she isn't going to jail, the democrat voters know Clinton isn't going to jail, the GOP knows she isn't going to jail, and conservatives who haven't abandoned reality know Clinton isn't going to jail. The only ones who can't grasp the fact that Clinton isn't going to jail are te morons chanting "Lock her up".

Sadly your hate of Trump is causing you to miss the biggest thing that has happened in the USA
since 1860. Either Trump goes to jail or the Clintons do. The war is joined and Trump knows who
 the enemy is. He tried to be nice, it didn't work. The Clintons are to dirty and can't play nice.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sadly your hate of Trump is causing you to miss the biggest thing that has happened in the USA
since 1860. Either Trump goes to jail or the Clintons do. The war is joined and Trump knows who
 the enemy is. He tried to be nice, it didn't work. The Clintons are to dirty and can't play nice.

So, why is Trump still NOT prosecuting her?

Offline libertybele

Funny you're dismissing it and mentioning Judicial Watch.  Here's what they said about his waffling on Hillary.

Judicial Watch, a conservative group that's pursued many investigations and lawsuits into the Clintons, responded with dismay to the news. "If Mr. Trump’s appointees continue the Obama administration’s politicized spiking of a criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton, it would be a betrayal of his promise to the American people to 'drain the swamp' of out-of-control corruption in Washington," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/story/94266466/

But nevermind.  This is just another frivolous thing said 'way back' in 2016.   *****rollingeyes*****

Exactly my point ... President Trump's appointees are preventing the investigation into Clinton as they themselves were/are involved in the corruption...there is no two ways about it.  My concern and my question is why has Trump continued to allow them to stay in position??  As I had stated previously, a lot has happened and a lot of new information has come out since 2016; new information that should alert Trump as to who's sitting in his DOJ. I would like to think that hopefully Trump now realizes exactly what's going on and the magnitude of corruption ... as time goes on I question how he can't see it.

Offline libertybele

Because of those within the DOJ; namely Rosenstein and Mueller; Rosenstein is an appointee of Sessions and Mueller is an appointee of Rosenstein.  Like it or not, the ball is in Sessions hands and ultimately too much time and too much information has been presented for Sessions; yet he does nothing but allows Mueller to continue.  Mueller is of course investigation Flynn and Manafort, yet is not investigating Clinton, and  Sessions does nothing though to investigate Clinton either.  Why?  Why has Trump allowed Sessions to continue? 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Like @Cripplecreek and I both pointed out in the above posts he never intended on prosecuting her.  He wasted no time in determining it was over.  But he continues to whine about it.  He is the one who honored her at his inauguration.  And his daughter was seated with the Clintons.  Then like Cripplecreek points out he stated she had suffered enough.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIK0EwlZMUFpPPxQwcBDF8ww_6llYkYtQUUAL0Z7DKRrYckR6r

« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 10:46:33 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Jeff Sessions, a.k.a., "Mr. See-No-Evil", recently said, 'Who is this Hillary person everyone keeps talking about? And what is a Clinton? I've never heard of them.'

It does seem clear at this point that Sessions is never going to prosecute anybody for anything. And that is just the way D.C. works. And they like it that way.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 10:49:01 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Like @Cripplecreek and I both pointed out in the above posts he never intended on prosecuting her.  He wasted no time in determining it was over.  But he continues to whine about it.  He is the one who honored her at his inauguration.  And his daughter was seated with the Clintons.  Then like Cripplecreek points out he stated she had suffered enough.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIK0EwlZMUFpPPxQwcBDF8ww_6llYkYtQUUAL0Z7DKRrYckR6r

The closer we get to the next presidential election the more aggressive Trump will become with his tweets that something should happen to Clinton and others. He just doesn't intend for anything to actually happen.

Offline kevindavis007

Truth
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org