Author Topic: Trump still privately questions Obama's birth certificate: report  (Read 10079 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Trump still privately questions Obama's birth certificate: report
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2017, 05:20:23 am »
Is that Three Blind Mice I hear playing?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2017, 05:20:50 am »
    A President Cruz would have shut down those Pennsylvania Slum Lords and he knows it, that's why he voted for Trump.

Sure as shit Jackson. Slumlords stick together.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2017, 01:18:17 pm »
If true, not this s**t again..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2017, 03:01:18 pm »
If true, not this s**t again..

Typical Trump. Make noise to get a reaction but never actually do anything. Its all about stirring up the monkey house.

After all, these are the geniuses who go to Trump rallies and chant "Lock her up" knowing full well that Trump has no intent of seeing Clinton convicted of a damn thing since "They've suffered enough". They'll just blame "the swamp" will continuing to worship the orange toad in the middle of it.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2017, 03:21:33 pm »
Typical Trump. Make noise to get a reaction but never actually do anything. Its all about stirring up the monkey house.

After all, these are the geniuses who go to Trump rallies and chant "Lock her up" knowing full well that Trump has no intent of seeing Clinton convicted of a damn thing since "They've suffered enough". They'll just blame "the swamp" will continuing to worship the orange toad in the middle of it.

Seek professional help. I think there are medications, might be covered under Obamacare.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2017, 03:26:18 pm »
   If he's bringing up this $hit, again, his internal polls must suc.

*It did launch his Campaign in 2015.

It isn't sh*t.  What is sh*t is the mainstream media propaganda that this is not an issue.   We have no good proof of where Obama was born,  and even if some proof eventually emerges that he really was born in Hawaii,   no one has addressed the fact that 14th amendment citizenship does not equal "natural born citizen"  status. 

By the standards in place in 1787,  Obama is not even a citizen of any sort,  let alone a "natural"  citizen. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2017, 03:28:16 pm »
Yep.  :beer:

If obama had just released his real birth certificate, instead of a photoshop fake. It could be put to rest.

He likely no longer has it,  (even though he mentioned seeing it in his book)  or if he still has it,  it doesn't doesn't support the narrative that he was born in Hawaii. 

Hawaii is weird.   They will give a birth certificate to the child of any resident of Hawaii,  no matter where they are born. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2017, 03:35:17 pm »
Then he needs to be a man for once and prove it once and for all. He is the president and has the power to do so.........unless of course its all an act the excite the toadies.

I usually don't bother replying to you,  mostly because I usually don't read anything you write,   but this topic is of interest to me,  so I read what you wrote this time.   

The President does not have the power to order Hawaii to release the original records regarding Barack Obama.   

That is all. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2017, 03:39:41 pm »
Because Presidents feel compelled to celebrate the obvious.

BTW if you don't keep instilling in the voting populous that someone is a lying piece of shit they forget.

Much of what is wrong in the country is the result of voters forgetting.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2017, 03:44:02 pm »

@Cripplecreek
Nobody will ever be able to prove it.  Obama has had too much time to hide incriminating information.

As an aside, please seek help.   Before you hurt someone or yourself.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2017, 03:53:51 pm »

In your haste to insult those with whom you disagree you failed to notice the 'privately questions' and unnamed source mentioned in the story.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2017, 04:10:41 pm »

You are disgusting.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2017, 04:42:09 pm »
What a degenerate conspiracy theorist clown.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2017, 04:45:20 pm »

Sigh...

Ya' know, I'm not as anti-Trump as you but I really he would resist the urge to jump into the fray with this garbage.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2017, 05:13:35 pm »
Sigh...

Ya' know, I'm not as anti-Trump as you but I really he would resist the urge to jump into the fray with this garbage.

I'm no fan of Scarborough but this is just one more desperate conspiracy theory driven by idiots who are powerless to destroy him. There is more mystery surrounding my mother's death that that one and I was alone with her when she died and actively said we didn't need an autopsy and never even talked to a cop about it. The only difference is that I'm not famous enough for Trump to wave me around to rile up the monkey house.

If he wants an investigation he needs to stop tweeting about it like a 13 year old girl, cowboy up and put the DOJ on the case.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2017, 05:16:42 pm »
I'm no fan of Scarborough but this is just one more desperate conspiracy theory driven by idiots who are powerless to destroy him. There is more mystery surrounding my mother's death that that one and I was alone with her when she died and actively said we didn't need an autopsy and never even talked to a cop about it. The only difference is that I'm not famous enough for Trump to wave me around to rile up the monkey house.

If he wants an investigation he needs to stop tweeting about it like a 13 year old girl, cowboy up and put the DOJ on the case.

Isn't there anyone at the WH that can say to him, "Mr. President, you do know the Attorney General works for you? If you're that concerned, suggest to him that it be investigated."
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2017, 05:28:36 pm »
Isn't there anyone at the WH that can say to him, "Mr. President, you do know the Attorney General works for you? If you're that concerned, suggest to him that it be investigated."

There was far more investigation of that death than most receive. The simple fact is that the vast majority of deaths get no investigation or autopsy or any further attention.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2017, 05:34:41 pm »

Okay, I know you just read the headline but let me remind you that Trump is not involved in this story in any way and certainly not obsessed by it.

This is all based on unnamed sources and gossip.

So, I'm guessing that you are more concerned than Trump is.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2017, 05:35:25 pm »
   @Cripplecreek To those Briefers that may suggest you give Never Trumpers (whatever that is) a bad name, I say Baloney.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2017, 05:37:14 pm »

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline jpsb

« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2017, 05:43:09 pm »
@Cripplecreek
Nobody will ever be able to prove it.  Obama has had too much time to hide incriminating information.

I @Cripplecreek would like to join all the others here urging you to seek mental help. Seriously,
get help, you need it.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2017, 06:08:39 pm »
@Cripplecreek

I remember that Trump claimed that he had some real info about Obama's birth in 2011.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2017, 06:10:15 pm »

Ah jeez not this s**t again.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2017, 07:25:35 pm »

...  no one has addressed the fact that 14th amendment citizenship does not equal "natural born citizen"  status. 

By the standards in place in 1787,  Obama is not even a citizen of any sort,  let alone a "natural"  citizen.

@DiogenesLamp

Oh it's been addressed at great length but I don't think you had arrived here yet when it happened.

Riddle me this:  Why are people running for the highest office in this land allowed to hide basic information from the electorate?   Stuff like where you've lived, where you went to school, what kind of grades did you make,...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 07:29:03 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2017, 09:50:34 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

Oh it's been addressed at great length but I don't think you had arrived here yet when it happened.

Riddle me this:  Why are people running for the highest office in this land allowed to hide basic information from the electorate?   Stuff like where you've lived, where you went to school, what kind of grades did you make,...

I researched the issue for many years after 2008.   I and others found information of which I don't believe a lot of people have been made aware.   

I also found an explanation as to how the current belief system (Jus Soli)  became so popular,  even though it is incorrect. 

— Lord Melbourne —