Author Topic: Trump still privately questions Obama's birth certificate: report  (Read 10080 times)

Offline the_doc

Re: Trump still privately questions Obama's birth certificate: report
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2017, 11:17:26 pm »
@Chosen Daughter
Its been a long time but I think his own grandmother said he was born in Kenya.
You are correct.  She tried to deny this later, saying she was confused during the interview about her grandson.  (But how confused do you have to be to say "He was born here in Kenya.  I know because I was present for his birth"?)  Anyway, that's what got my attention before the 2008 DNC Convention.

After Obama was nominated in 2008, the Kenyan ambassador to the U.S. said that Obama was a native son of Kenya.  He was proud to say this, and he thought it was a diplomatically wonderful thing to say to America.  He was immediately recalled to Kenya and told to change his story.

A Cabinet Minister in Kenya also bragged to the Kenyan Parliament about a native-born Kenyan being nominated for POTUS.

Last year I met a Brit who had lived in Kenya for three decades, having only recently moved to the U.S.  He said he had lived only 30 miles from Obama's widely celebrated birthplace.  (This British fellow said "I love America, but I'm afraid that you Americans are stupid.")   

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #151 on: December 04, 2017, 03:12:40 pm »
Its been a long time but I think his own grandmother said he was born in Kenya.

And this link showing how the forged document was made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlfo1jJCBrk
IIRC, there were ads when he was running for Senate which claimed a Kenyan birth as well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #152 on: December 05, 2017, 03:34:09 am »
Smokin Joe wrote:
"IIRC, there were ads when he was running for Senate which claimed a Kenyan birth as well."

This could be easily proven/disproven by unsealing Stanley Ann Dunham's passport records (which of course obama had sealed years back).

Surely, the president has the power to order this.
What was previously sealed, can be unsealed -- assuming the records still exist and weren't actually destroyed instead.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #153 on: December 05, 2017, 03:39:52 am »
Smokin Joe wrote:
"IIRC, there were ads when he was running for Senate which claimed a Kenyan birth as well."

This could be easily proven/disproven by unsealing Stanley Ann Dunham's passport records (which of course obama had sealed years back).

What was previously sealed, can be unsealed -- assuming the records still exist and weren't actually destroyed instead.
Not only did he claim Kenya birth in the Senate, he claim to be a Kenyan in Harvard. But all of those records were buried and sealed. Also, he claims to be a Christian when he is obviously a Muslim. He has nothing but contempt for Christians, but praises Muslims and Islam every chance he gets.

Everything about the man is fake and phony.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #154 on: December 05, 2017, 03:40:25 am »
Smokin Joe wrote:

I have no way of knowing if it's true or not, but I read somewhere that her passport records were "missing".

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #155 on: December 05, 2017, 04:08:54 am »
@Chosen DaughterYou are correct.  She tried to deny this later, saying she was confused during the interview about her grandson.  (But how confused do you have to be to say "He was born here in Kenya.  I know because I was present for his birth"?)  Anyway, that's what got my attention before the 2008 DNC Convention.

After Obama was nominated in 2008, the Kenyan ambassador to the U.S. said that Obama was a native son of Kenya.  He was proud to say this, and he thought it was a diplomatically wonderful thing to say to America.  He was immediately recalled to Kenya and told to change his story.

A Cabinet Minister in Kenya also bragged to the Kenyan Parliament about a native-born Kenyan being nominated for POTUS.

Last year I met a Brit who had lived in Kenya for three decades, having only recently moved to the U.S.  He said he had lived only 30 miles from Obama's widely celebrated birthplace.  (This British fellow said "I love America, but I'm afraid that you Americans are stupid.")

I remember that.  Lots of people in Kenya called him native-born Kenyan.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2017, 06:23:47 am »
Not only did he claim Kenya birth in the Senate, he claim to be a Kenyan in Harvard. But all of those records were buried and sealed. Also, he claims to be a Christian when he is obviously a Muslim. He has nothing but contempt for Christians, but praises Muslims and Islam every chance he gets.

Everything about the man is fake and phony.
He would not speak at Georgetown University until the crucifixes and statuary were covered. That's all you need to know. Sorry, but no worshiper of Jesus would go that far.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #157 on: December 05, 2017, 06:46:30 am »
He would not speak at Georgetown University until the crucifixes and statuary were covered. That's all you need to know. Sorry, but no worshiper of Jesus would go that far.

You might be onto something there. We may have this all wrong. Obama isn't from Kenya. He is in actuality from Transylvania.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #158 on: December 05, 2017, 06:57:11 am »
You might be onto something there. We may have this all wrong. Obama isn't from Kenya. He is in actuality from Transylvania.

Well, he sure sucked.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #159 on: December 05, 2017, 07:03:45 am »
Well, he sure sucked.

LOL. This has been the best night on the forum for one liners.