Author Topic: Andrew Jackson was called ‘Indian killer.’ Trump honored Navajos in front of his portrait.  (Read 2963 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Stay classy.   :smokin:

I never claimed to be classy, but you want someone who isn't afraid to speak plainly I'm your girl.  Given your gushing adoration when Trump does it, you would think you of all people would appreciate my frankness.  But again I note that when you are spoken to the way Trump speaks to people you don't like it so much.  Odd that.

Online roamer_1

This was a little tone deaf.  But, not nearly as much as sending a bust of Churchill back to the Brits.

Seems like a passive-aggressive swing by whoever in the staff sets up this kind of crap in the WH. Trump being ignorant of history, wouldn't catch on, and the wacko-left gets something to throw dirt in the air about.

Online roamer_1

I doubt Trump had anything to do with picking what room they were in.  This was something someone within the administration did to give the pot a subtle stir.

GMTA.

888high58888

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Seems like a passive-aggressive swing by whoever in the staff sets up this kind of crap in the WH. Trump being ignorant of history, wouldn't catch on, and the wacko-left gets something to throw dirt in the air about.

Just trying to put it into context.

Silver Pines

Offline Frank Cannon

But again I note that when you are spoken to the way Trump speaks to people you don't like it so much.  Odd that.

Isn't that the GD effin truth.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

... My point?  Not everybody finds the same things boring that you do.  "Noisy People," as you call them, have as much right to discussion as you do, even if it bores somebody who is not the owner of the Forum.  Deal with it. 

I have been @Cyber Liberty and will continue to do so.  Lather, rinse, repeat to your heart's content.   :beer:

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 01:03:44 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have been @Cyber Liberty and will continue to do so.  Wash, rinse, repeat to your heart's content.   :beer:

I "get" the first part of that...the shampooing part is what leaves me confused.  But, I'm good with the beer, thanks!   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I "get" the first part of that...the shampooing part is what leaves me confused.  But, I'm good with the beer, thanks!   :beer:

The actual quote is "lather, rinse, repeat" and are the instructions found on shampoo bottles.  These instructions have come to  mean "continual repetition" (typically tiresome and predictable). 

@Cyber Liberty  ^-^

More beer for us:   :beer:

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 01:14:21 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The actual quote is "lather, rinse, repeat" and are the instructions found on shampoo bottles.  These instructions have come to  mean "continual repetition" (typically tiresome and predictable). 

@Cyber Liberty  ^-^

More beer for us:   :beer:

Ah!  Thanks, I get it now...I'm slow some times.  I think I'm coming down with Mrs. Liberty's flue bug.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ah!  Thanks, I get it now...I'm slow some times.  I think I'm coming down with Mrs. Liberty's flue bug.

It came down the chimney?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

Jackson is known for his harsh treatment of Native Americans as president, famously signing the Indian Removal Act, which led to thousands of Native American deaths as tens of thousands were forced to relocate.

Jackson is also known for being the Father of the Democrat Party.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Fantom

Interestingly enough.. it was mostly Cherokee who were "forcibly" removed. After violating the Treaty of Atocha. Likely most who died on that "Tail of Tears"... were the black slaves who carried the Cherokee baggage.

Slaves who just a few years ago the "Cherokee" Nation..lol, kicked out the decedents of from the tribe. In violation of the Treaty of 1866 entered into after the civil war in which the majority of the Cherokee nation violated all previous treaties by fighting with the Confederacy.

Anywho.... I figure the portrait of one of Americas Great leaders, was a direct shot at Liawatha(warren) as she claims Cherokee blood. Nice dig...brilliant actually.

I doubt the Navajo Codetalkers were bothered by it. Had nothing to do with them.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online corbe

I still don't get it @Cyber Liberty maybe I need to drink moore weed or think of another poll.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   I still don't get it @Cyber Liberty maybe I need to drink moore weed or think of another poll.

Well, the weed is probably more effective, but a poll won't rot your teeth.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sorry you're feeling poorly, @Cyber Liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Thanks, me too.  From what I can see, it's a low-grade thing that lingers long time.   :crying:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 04:11:42 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

What are you doing! He is just looking for sympathy. Don't buy into it. He's fine.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What are you doing! He is just looking for sympathy. Don't buy into it. He's fine.

Damned straight!

:3:

Ooops.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Damned straight!

:3:

Ooops.

Uh huh, and who's going to clean that up?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Uh huh, and who's going to clean that up?

It'll have to be me.  Baby is still down with hers.... 8888crybaby
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Frank Cannon

That's disgusting, Frank!

Ever own a dog? It's what they do.....along with eating cat shit. They're very unclean animals.