Author Topic: Marine Colonel Announces He’s Running Against Roy Moore: ‘Hold My Beer’  (Read 13537 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
100% true.  Like any other person at work, you have to understand their job function when sizing them up.  HR and Legal can be the most problematic people.  Legal where I work isn't so bad because they deal with a lot of patent law, and that's pretty dry stuff.

I agree; HR and Legal are there to protect them who pays their check.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I agree; HR and Legal are there to protect them who pays their check.

HR has more than one task.  They are there primarily to protect the company from the workers, but they are also there to softsoap the employees by lying about what their primary responsibility is.  They'll tell you they are there to help workers to achieve their goals, but that's secondary.  As you say, they're mindful about where their checks come from, and every employee of a company from CEO on down to mail room should never lose sight of that.

I've made it through 33 years so far....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
100% true.  Like any other person at work, you have to understand their job function when sizing them up.  HR and Legal can be the most problematic people.  Legal where I work isn't so bad because they deal with a lot of patent law, and that's pretty dry stuff.

I have my own small company now.   Don't try to bed the females and don't be alone with them, not even sitting beside them on an airplane.

My last HR person decided to try and get me.  We had a gym as part of our office complex.  She started talking about one of the other ladies in the building who was walking around the locker room naked.  Trying to get me to say something she could use.

yeah she's  not here anymore
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

I just want to take a minute to thank Matt Lauer for removing the spotlight from me, however briefly.....
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I just want to take a minute to thank Matt Lauer for removing the spotlight from me, however briefly.....

LOL.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Sanguine
At a previous job I supervised about 5 engineers, my official title was Test & Acceptance Supervisor which HR abbreviated T&A Supervisor.   My boss left and they made me manager over my group and another group that was 14 women and 1 old guy.    Since my boss had hired the women based on looks, by his own admission, only about 1/3 could do the job.

They changed my title to Revenue Assurance Manager, sounds like fun doesn't it. And told me to have daily training sessions with the 14 women to teach them their job.

I'd walk into the daily meetings to find them having very graphic conversations everything from their DDs to how their date performed last night.   Then they decided they didn't like me and wanted to get me fired.   First it was the young lady who walked up to me and stuck her chest out then asked if I thought she needed a boob job.   Next they went to the Second highest guy in the company and told him that I was telling people they were having whore parties at their house.  Had one of them do the old  Sharon Stone chair turn and flash me.   I was young and didn't realize I should report these things to HR, or that I should sue them when they turned out false.  I never asked for 'favors' and never suggested anything. 

No, I went and found another job because they were determined to get me fired because they didnt want to work.   So the idea that all women are prim and proper is FALSE.   yes many women are good and yes some men are troublemakers.    Keeping your pants on only helps prevent problems with the good women.

@driftdiver

I guess I was extremely lucky because I worked around engineers and highly skilled technicians of both sexes all my working life.  Can't remember a time when there wasn't a bunch of grabassing and playing going on that nobody ever took any of seriously although there WAS a red face to be seen now and then.   Everybody got along great and our work generally got done very well and mostly ahead of schedule.

Of course most of my working life was before all this cultural Marxism BS took hold in our society and that likely played a large role.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
LOL.
@Sanguine
You can't help noticing that, today, if you're in show business and you're accused of or caught
misbehaving sexually, you get fired . . . but if you're in politics and you're accused of or caught
sexually misbehaving, you get elected.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine
You can't help noticing that, today, if you're in show business and you're accused of or caught
misbehaving sexually, you get fired . . . but if you're in politics and you're accused of or caught

Yep.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Circa 1996.

Been that way as far as politicians go.  We were indeed lectured that what happens privately and sexually does not interfere with job performance.

And America went "Okay".

Hollywierd and the Pravda Media's avalanche of fired faces however...... is a brand new trend in discipline.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Sanguine

So I've been helping Roy all along,  it seems!
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So I've been helping Roy all along,  it seems!

You have, just not in the way you thought.  Please keep talking.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Alabama state government has even said they've had so many requests on how to vote a write-in candidate even before Busby entered, they have issued instructions.

How to cast a write-in vote in Alabama

Updated Nov 20; Posted Nov 20
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/how_to_cast_a_write-in_vote_in.html
Popular demand leads Alabama’s top elections official to issue guidance on how to cast a write-in vote
Posted 10:23 am, November 29, 2017, by Maxie Gardner, Updated at 10:32AM, November 29, 2017

MONTGOMERY, Ala. – Secretary of State John Merrill has issued some guidance for casting a write-in vote ahead of the Special Senate Election on December 12. He did so because of a large number of requests to his office for the exact procedures.

“The write-in process is simple but voters do need to be aware of how to cast their vote effectively and efficiently,” said Merrill.

The list below has been distributed to all Probate Judges in Alabama, as well as election officials. It will also be available for interested voters at their polling place.

Read more at: http://whnt.com/2017/11/29/want-to-cast-a-vote-for-a-write-in-candidate-heres-how/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
You have, just not in the way you thought.  Please keep talking.

How are you feeling tonight @Cyber Liberty?

Offline Fantom

@Fantom

Wanted to publicly acknowledge your caterpillar to butterfly 'transmorgafication' since "The Great Tsunami".

Proud to know you!

:beer:

@DCPatriot

No , "'Mogrification".. Trans ort other.

Always an ally with the Judge Roy types I will be. Good men...good ...decent People.

I have shifted to President Trump. His works have allayed my fears. In such movement, Trumpansies(of which many still exist) are less inciteful/foolish by the position they take than the woeful anti-Trumpers.

I am with Ted Cruz..... certainly would vote for him today over Trump, given the chance. But I am a realist, Trump is doing some things no one else could. Particularly, shoving Leftist media up their own asses.

You could call me an "Idealistic Machiavellian"... pragmatism over virtue. Falling upon ones sword is no way to win a battle....  much less a war.

BTW...you still are playing "Pocket Pool" ....... "transmogrification" indeed. 22222frying pan

« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 03:35:46 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How are you feeling tonight @Cyber Liberty?

About the same, but I took today off.  Haven't decided on tomorrow yet.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
About the same, but I took today off.  Haven't decided on tomorrow yet.   :shrug:

Feel better.

Online roamer_1

@Cyber Liberty

Boil a pot

Coffee cup or dinner glass
1 finger apple cider vinegar
1 dollop local honey
hot water and worry it up.

sip until gone.
breath out through your nose so the vapors get up into your nasal cavity

As often as needed.

What you really need is fire cider, but it takes a few weeks to cook... one shot of that each day in the winter, and you won't get sick in the first place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvUjw9AE7mk

Offline DiogenesLamp

You could call me an "Idealistic Machiavellian"... pragmatism over virtue. Falling upon ones sword is no way to win a battle....  much less a war.

I favor virtue,  but when it becomes apparent that it won't carry the day,  I turn to pragmatism. 

Without a possibility of winning,  virtue becomes the enemy of success. 

The cause is more important than it's champions.   
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 04:46:00 am by DiogenesLamp »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Moore is up to 74 cents on Predict it. 

https://www.predictit.org/Market/3299/Who-will-win-the-2017-US-Senate-special-election-in-Alabama

That actually worries me because it is irrational exuberance.   A more realistic number would be 55-45.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

Moore is up to 74 cents on Predict it. 

https://www.predictit.org/Market/3299/Who-will-win-the-2017-US-Senate-special-election-in-Alabama

That actually worries me because it is irrational exuberance.   A more realistic number would be 55-45.

Shit. That's a lot of money. I wouldn't pay more than a Canadian nickle for him.....

Roy likes beavers so he won't be offended.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Boil a pot

Coffee cup or dinner glass
1 finger apple cider vinegar
1 dollop local honey
hot water and worry it up.

sip until gone.
breath out through your nose so the vapors get up into your nasal cavity

As often as needed.

What you really need is fire cider, but it takes a few weeks to cook... one shot of that each day in the winter, and you won't get sick in the first place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvUjw9AE7mk

Thanks!
I will NOT comply.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Shit. That's a lot of money. I wouldn't pay more than a Canadian nickle for him.....

@Frank Cannon
If they're charging you five cents (Canadian or otherwise) . . . you wuz robbed!

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Roy Moore prosecuted and convicted the brother of the woman who spread the "Moore was banned at the Mall"  rumors. 

Moore also fined the brother of the Washington Post editor $50,000.00.   

OANN kicks @$$!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cXK6zhGZ24
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@DCPatriot

No , "'Mogrification".. Trans ort other.

Always an ally with the Judge Roy types I will be. Good men...good ...decent People.

I have shifted to President Trump. His works have allayed my fears. In such movement, Trumpansies(of which many still exist) are less inciteful/foolish by the position they take than the woeful anti-Trumpers.

I am with Ted Cruz..... certainly would vote for him today over Trump, given the chance. But I am a realist, Trump is doing some things no one else could. Particularly, shoving Leftist media up their own asses.

BTW...you still are playing "Pocket Pool" ....... "transmogrification" indeed. 22222frying pan

I totally identify and you stated your position very well.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

Roy Moore prosecuted and convicted the brother of the woman who spread the "Moore was banned at the Mall"  rumors. 

Moore also fined the brother of the Washington Post editor $50,000.00.   

OANN kicks @$$!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cXK6zhGZ24

Oh brother?