Author Topic: Now Sean Hannity Is Calling For Roy Moore To Drop Out Of Senate Race  (Read 4614 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Now Sean Hannity Is Calling For Roy Moore To Drop Out Of Senate Race
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2017, 05:14:18 pm »
There are reasons other then religion to oppose the homosexual agenda but I'll
save them for another day. Moores' opposition is religious so that's the field I'll
fight on.

OK Fine.

How does Moore being a Bigot qualify as a Bad thing, but your being Disgusted qualify as a Good thing?

Where do you draw the line between being a Bigot and openly proclaiming your Disgust as something to be proud of?

I'm no happier with Phony Gay Rights kicking everyone else's Rights to the back of the line into Subordination/2nd Place Also Ran, than you are.

It's my Reason for being upset with Gay Rights that seems, to Me, to make more sense than castigating another as a Bigot for what appears, again to Me, to be that Your open Disgust is not that of a Bigot, in which case it would be a Bad thing. when both You and Moore are drawing your reason from the Same Place?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2017, 05:18:57 pm »

Jesus told us... as I was persecuted... My servants will be persecuted.

For the Biblically religious among us...  the relentless persecution of Moore, even by his so-called "conservative" peers,  is a huge sign of the end times.   As if we need yet another sign to tell us this is indeed the evil end of the age.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2017, 05:47:40 pm »

Jesus told us... as I was persecuted... My servants will be persecuted.

For the Biblically religious among us...  the relentless persecution of Moore, even by his so-called "conservative" peers,  is a huge sign of the end times.   As if we need yet another sign to tell us this is indeed the evil end of the age.

You are 100% welcome to your opinion.

BUT, as a nation, we are so poorly educated and intentionally mis-educated that we can't even read and understand the unequivocally and plainly stated in Shall/Shall Nots of the much briefer and more concise Constitution.

Arguments over the Intent of the Constitution have devolved into lethal street brawls over so little as the placement of punctuation marks in it.

But we're going to prevail, based upon our more Perfect understanding of the far lengthier and filled with more internal contradictions, Christian Bible?

What do we do with That model? Go to Court over every period and paragraph in the Bible?

That rational simply Does Not Compute.

I'l quit this discussion, for now, with the British Infantry's gibe to the Germans across No Mans Land in WWI.

"Got Mittens?" for Gott Mit Uns (God's With Us.)

If we're Christians, God is ALWAYS On Our Side, no matter who we are, what we're doing, or how incredibly ugly and stupid it appears to others.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2017, 07:04:21 pm »
If you believe, as Mr. Moore does, that gays and transgender people have no rights, that sounds pretty bigoted to me.

@Major Confusion

There is no such thing as a transgendered person!  Never has been one and never will be one!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2017, 08:09:44 pm »

If we're Christians, God is ALWAYS On Our Side, no matter who we are, what we're doing, or how incredibly ugly and stupid it appears to others.

Any one who reads and understands the Bible knows that statement is false.

However,  God is with His own... even in martyrdom.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 08:13:28 pm by KingsX »