Author Topic: Now Sean Hannity Is Calling For Roy Moore To Drop Out Of Senate Race  (Read 4611 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Now Sean Hannity Is Calling For Roy Moore To Drop Out Of Senate Race
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2017, 06:44:37 am »
   I found the Blouse, yes, I'm that bored, that would go well with your Frank clean boots.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2017, 06:45:33 am »
   I found the Blouse, yes, I'm that bored, that would go well with your Frank clean boots.

That girl should see a doctor about her dandruff.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2017, 06:47:57 am »
That girl should see a doctor about her dandruff.

If your looking for loud and sparkly boots, why don't you step up to Versace.....

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2017, 06:50:55 am »
If your looking for loud and sparkly boots, why don't you step up to Versace.....

Those are ugly and they're uneven up at the top.  Not that I'm OCD about that kind of thing.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2017, 06:59:23 am »
Those are ugly and they're uneven up at the top.  Not that I'm OCD about that kind of thing.

Good. I was planning on sending you a pair of these $4K boots to you for Christmas. Now I can save money and send you a $20 gift card to Golden Corral.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2017, 07:00:56 am »
Good. I was planning on sending you a pair of these $4K boots to you for Christmas. Now I can save money and send you a $20 gift card to Golden Corral.

Hey, they love me and need me at least.

I actually did the site design for a Golden Corral in Orlando.  So I got to meet the owner.  Aren't you impressed?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2017, 07:12:04 am »
  So I got to meet the owner.  Aren't you impressed?

I got drug into one once.....so no.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2017, 07:13:42 am »
"You must remove doubt"

I have no doubt Hannity is being serious here, but is utterly unaware of how ridiculous he sounds.

The last time I listened to the self righteous gasbag - literally Years ago - he was spending 20% of his time Promising the listeners what a Great Show he had 'Coming Up' for them, and then every caller got 3 or 4 sentences in before Hannity would hang up on them. "I gotta Run." Hannity.

Fine. Run. Keep running till you're OFF the radio freqs in my neighborhood and you've been replaced by someone who's not blinded and blindsided by everything but their own Ratings.

Sure's hell won't be missed at my house.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online roamer_1

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2017, 02:32:57 pm »

Sure's hell won't be missed at my house.

Same here... except I ain't listened to ANY of them since Romney was running for president.
That was it. *END of story.*

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2017, 02:50:07 pm »
Hannity is a squish.  What else would one expect?

Hannity is a squish?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2017, 02:51:16 pm »
The last time I listened to the self righteous gasbag - literally Years ago - he was spending 20% of his time Promising the listeners what a Great Show he had 'Coming Up' for them, and then every caller got 3 or 4 sentences in before Hannity would hang up on them. "I gotta Run." Hannity.

He’s notorious for finding a phrase and beating the hell out of it.  During the Iraq invasion, it was ‘mass graves and rape rooms.’  While the Zimmerman trial was happening, it was ‘ground and pound MMA style.’  During the Russia investigation, it's been ‘black helicopter, grassy knoll, tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.’  He’s awful.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2017, 02:54:01 pm »
Except in your case, you call such people 'bigots' whom you have stated you will do all you can to advocate government 'punishment' for refusing to do what is 'easy' and cater to homosexuality.

You're a hypocritical trip.

But then you peddle a morality totally opposite of scripture.

If you believe, as Mr. Moore does, that gays and transgender people have no rights, that sounds pretty bigoted to me.
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2017, 02:56:18 pm »
He’s notorious for finding a phrase and beating the hell out of it.  During the Iraq invasion, it was ‘mass graves and rape rooms.’  While the Zimmerman trial was happening, it was ‘ground and pound MMA style.’  During the Russia investigation, it's been ‘black helicopter, grassy knoll, tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.’  He’s awful.

I also hate the way he treats anyone who dares to disagree with him. But he’ll suck up to any VIP who goes on his show.
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2017, 03:27:39 pm »
If you believe, as Mr. Moore does, that gays and transgender people have no rights, that sounds pretty bigoted to me.

If elected, Moore would likely be the most bigoted member of the Senate (I can think of only a few liberal Democrat House members who'd rival him).   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2017, 03:34:11 pm »

He believes they have "no rights"? Or no rights specifically deriving from their choice of sexual partners?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:36:36 pm by skeeter »

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2017, 03:39:38 pm »

The issue is not No Rights, but no Special Rights.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2017, 03:40:55 pm »

Homosexuals and confused persons who cannot make their mind up about what plumbing they have, do not have the right to force me or anyone to do business and make products that celebrates their perversion.

If that is 'bigoted' to you - too damn bad.  Their rights stop and cease when they attempt to trample mine.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:48:18 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jpsb

« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2017, 03:41:34 pm »
If elected, Moore would likely be the most bigoted member of the Senate (I can think of only a few liberal Democrat House members who'd rival him).

Why is he bigoted? He opposes behavior that for thousands of years has been
condemned by most of humanity. This same behavior was illegal in the USA until
just a few years ago. Seems to me that Moore is simply defending traditional
values. Most of us are disgusted by the things homosexuals do to one anotrher.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:43:17 pm by jpsb »

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2017, 03:52:34 pm »
Why is he bigoted? He opposes behavior that for thousands of years has been
condemned by most of humanity. This same behavior was illegal in the USA until
just a few years ago. Seems to me that Moore is simply defended traditional
values. Most of us are disgusted by the things homosexuals do to one anotrher.

Whether or not 'Most of us' are disgusted isn't the issue either.

Follow the movement toward gay marriage back to its roots.

It began as a gripe with the IRS over why gays weren't allowed the same Marriage Deduction that straight, married couples were.

The deduction's ostensible purpose was to ease the financial burden of bearing and raising children on straight/heterosexual couples.

Gay people can't by definition reproduce children.

Allowing them a marriage so they can get a tax break they don't qualify for, is a 'Special Right'.

It's not a bigoted position to deny Anyone Special Rights that put them Ahead of anyone else.

It's called the LAW.

See Amendment 14, sec 1.

And it will Remain an Unconstitutional Special Right unless and until we get Rid of the marriage deduction in the tax code, which is never going to happen.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2017, 03:57:54 pm »
Whether or not 'Most of us' are disgusted isn't the issue either.

Follow the movement toward gay marriage back to its roots.

It began as a gripe with the IRS over why gays weren't allowed the same Marriage Deduction that straight, married couples were.

The deduction's ostensible purpose was to ease the financial burden of bearing and raising children on straight/heterosexual couples.

Gay people can't by definition reproduce children.

Allowing them a marriage so they can get a tax break they don't qualify for, is a 'Special Right'.

It's not a bigoted position to deny Anyone Special Rights that put them Ahead of anyone else.

It's called the LAW.

See Amendment 14, sec 1.

And it will Remain an Unconstitutional Special Right unless and until we get Rid of the marriage deduction in the tax code, which is never going to happen.

And what has any of that got to do with Moore being bigoted? And I does give a
damn about perverts not getting an exemption for which they are not entitled.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2017, 04:20:57 pm »
And what has any of that got to do with Moore being bigoted? And I does give a
damn about perverts not getting an exemption for which they are not entitled.

There's a reason there's no Religion thread/section at TBR, and it's a damn good one.

I'm having trouble following your argument.

It's BAD for Roy Moore to be a 'Bigot' (on gay rights?) but it's GOOD for you to be 'disgusted' by their behavior.

Sounds to me like your arguing both sides against the middle.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2017, 04:39:55 pm »
@Jazzhead called Moore a bigot since Moore is anti-gay. I defended Moore and
pointed out that most of humanity is anti-gay behavior and has been for thousands
of years. So the discussion was about Moore being a bigot since he disapproves of
the things homosexuals do. You brought the IRS into the discussion. Why I don't
know. I contend that it is not bigoted to disapprove of sinful behavior. Even if that
behavior is legal. Just because it is legal does not make it right. Same sex marriage
might be legal but it is still sinful.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2017, 04:55:41 pm »
@jpsb

Got a confession to make to you jpsb.

I'm a Bigot too.

Being a wholesale Guitar Junkie for over a half century, I detest Fender Stratocasters and every clone of them, and you wouldn't, couldn't, even conceive of the Burn the Heretic at the Stake looks I've gotten for daring to voice that sentiment.

Difference is I can Prove my reason for hating the damn things. They will NOT play in tune. It's a physical impossibility due to the physical positioning of those 3 pickups, and their internal magnets pulling the bass strings in contradictory directions at the same time.

Will Showing Stratocaster lovers the proof of my assertions bring them around to my side of the argument?

Not in this life. I can lay one of those pieces of firewood down on a hard table with brand new strings on it, intonate it with a strobe tuner, just run a pick over the strings, and Show the other guy how the harmonic nodes on the bass strings travel up and down the basses crashing into each other in a self cancelling road accident.

Does this sound like a ridiculous departure from the argument?

Not if you're emotionally invested in Strats it isn't.

Same thing goes for Gay Rights.

There's no such thing as a Special Right, which is what Gay Rights are.

Try to Divorce an adherent of Gay Rights from their support of the concept, WITHOUT citing Religion, which is the basis of most opposition/disgust among Conservatives to the Fraudulent Concept of Gay Rights.

Anchor the argument in LAW and you've got a much better chance of prevailing.

How does the supporter of Gay Rights tell you the concept that we're all Equal Under Law is bullshit when it comes to Them but not You?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2017, 04:58:06 pm »
@Jazzhead called Moore a bigot since Moore is anti-gay. I defended Moore and
pointed out that most of humanity is anti-gay behavior and has been for thousands
of years. So the discussion was about Moore being a bigot since he disapproves of
the things homosexuals do. You brought the IRS into the discussion. Why I don't
know. I contend that it is not bigoted to disapprove of sinful behavior. Even if that
behavior is legal. Just because it is legal does not make it right. Same sex marriage
might be legal but it is still sinful.

And you just shot yourself in the foot by dragging Sin/Religion into it.

Stick to the Law and you'll have better luck advancing your position.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2017, 05:02:52 pm »
@jpsb

Got a confession to make to you jpsb.

I'm a Bigot too.

Being a wholesale Guitar Junkie for over a half century, I detest Fender Stratocasters and every clone of them, and you wouldn't, couldn't, even conceive of the Burn the Heretic at the Stake looks I've gotten for daring to voice that sentiment.

Difference is I can Prove my reason for hating the damn things. They will NOT play in tune. It's a physical impossibility due to the physical positioning of those 3 pickups, and their internal magnets pulling the bass strings in contradictory directions at the same time.

Will Showing Stratocaster lovers the proof of my assertions bring them around to my side of the argument?

Not in this life. I can lay one of those pieces of firewood down on a hard table with brand new strings on it, intonate it with a strobe tuner, just run a pick over the strings, and Show the other guy how the harmonic nodes on the bass strings travel up and down the basses crashing into each other in a self cancelling road accident.

Does this sound like a ridiculous departure from the argument?

Not if you're emotionally invested in Strats it isn't.

Same thing goes for Gay Rights.

There's no such thing as a Special Right, which is what Gay Rights are.

Try to Divorce an adherent of Gay Rights from their support of the concept, WITHOUT citing Religion, which is the basis of most opposition/disgust among Conservatives to the Fraudulent Concept of Gay Rights.

Anchor the argument in LAW and you've got a much better chance of prevailing.

How does the supporter of Gay Rights tell you the concept that we're all Equal Under Law is bullshit when it comes to Them but not You?

There are reasons other then religion to oppose the homosexual agenda but I'll
save them for another day. Moores' opposition is religious so that's the field I'll
fight on.