Author Topic: Soros Sock Puppets Terrorize Companies to Pull Hannity Ads  (Read 3049 times)

rangerrebew

Soros Sock Puppets Terrorize Companies to Pull Hannity Ads
« on: November 12, 2017, 06:00:26 pm »
Soros Sock Puppets Terrorize Companies to Pull Hannity Ads

November 12, 2017| by Donn Marten

Fox News host Sean Hannity’s refusal to join the Roy Moore Lynch mob has cost him sponsors as activist pressure applied via social media has paid off.

Hannity has once again infuriated the left. This time over his defense of Senate hopeful Roy Moore who is the target of a dastardly smear campaign designed to force him out of the race for the Alabama seat previously held by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/soros-sock-puppets-terrorize-companies-to-pull-hannity-ads

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Sean Hannity Fans Call for Boycott as 3 Sponsors Pull Ads
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 06:56:10 pm »

Thom Geier
The Wrap
November 12, 2017

Fans of Sean Hannity have called for a boycott of Keurig after the coffee machine company joined at least two other companies to stop advertising on the Fox News show.

On Friday, Keurig and Realtor.com announced on Twitter that they would stop advertising on Hannity’s shows after complaints about the host’s defense of embattled Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore...

And plus-size fashion label Eloquii announced, “Hannity is blocked from our advertising list.” ...

More

Sean Hannity Targets Senate Candidate Roy Moore’s Accusers: ‘Do People Do It for Money?’

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Sean Hannity Fans Call for Boycott as 3 Sponsors Pull Ads
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 07:19:56 pm »

Thom Geier
The Wrap
November 12, 2017

More

Sean Hannity Targets Senate Candidate Roy Moore’s Accusers: ‘Do People Do It for Money?’

Do any of those companies actually advertise on his show?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Soros Sock Puppets Terrorize Companies to Pull Hannity Ads
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 07:27:32 pm »
posted on twitter

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 07:27:59 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 07:35:01 pm »
Do any of those companies actually advertise on his show?

Apparently they do, but I don't know because I don't watch his show.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 07:40:41 pm »
Apparently they do, but I don't know because I don't watch his show.

If you don't watch, you don't know. When they played this game before with people like Beck, it turned out that companies were just saying they were pulling advertising when they either didn't advertise with him or claimed they were thinking of advertising with him and decided not to. It was a Leftist game played to make people think he was losing dollars when he wasn't.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 07:48:59 pm »
posted on twitter

Anyone who is dumb enough to buy Kuerig crap and those overpriced over-rated coffee cup grounds is beyond boycott-worthy anyway.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 08:34:52 pm »
Newsweek:
Sean Hannity's Fox News show losing advertisers over Roy Moore coverage
By Jason Silverstein On 11/12/17 at 2:52 PM

Advertisers are beginning to flee Sean Hannity’s Fox News show after its skeptical coverage of the child sex accusations against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore.

At least five companies over the weekend said they will be pulling their ads from the show “Hannity." None of the companies directly blamed Hannity’s coverage of Moore, but most made the announcements on Twitter in response to complaints about the show’s stance on the allegations.

“We worked with our media partner and FOX news to stop our ad from airing during the Sean Hannity Show,” the Vermont beverage company Keurig wrote in response to a user's complaint on Twitter Saturday. Its announcement led to a #BoycottKeurig campaign from Hannity supporters, which became a trending topic on Twitter Sunday.

http://www.newsweek.com/sean-hannity-fox-news-advertisers-roy-moore-709029

Unbelievable.... this shows the left being the bullies they are naturally...

Offline TomSea

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 08:36:52 pm »
I remember when everyone (advertisers that is) boycotted Glenn Beck on Fox, so they'd have these commercials to help the poor in Israel. It's a sad situation .... Moore deserves a fair hearing, what utter rubbish to do this.

Plus, I and many others probably wanted to hear what Moore had to say.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2017, 08:57:53 pm »
Now the Carusone goon mob is blaming the backlash campaign to #BoycottKeurig on Russian bots.

I guess getting a taste of one's own medicine is a little bitter, isn't it?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

rangerrebew

Keurig Caves to Media Matters, Faces Boycott Backlash from Outraged Sean Hannity Fans After Dropping Ads
November 11, 2017 by Kristinn Taylor

The popular Keurig single cup coffee machine maker is facing a boycott by outraged fans of conservative talk radio and TV icon Sean Hannity after the company caved to pressure from Democratic Party front group Media Matters for America after the group smeared Hannity over his comments about Alabama Republican U.S. Senate nominee Roy Moore and accusations reported by the Washington Post that Moore preyed on teenage girls when he was in his early thirties.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/keurig-caves-media-matters-faces-boycott-backlash-outraged-sean-hannity-fans-dropping-ads/

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Night Hides Not

I read elsewhere that outraged Keurig owners are destroying their machines.

Why not just donate them to a homeless shelter, or to the Salavation Army? What a waste.

As long as Mystic Monk produces K-Cups, I'll hang on to mine. My kitchen is set up for K-cup use anyway. I've got the reusable cups, and my kids gave me a bean grinder specially designed for K-cups.

Going bonkers over Roy Moore is not a hill to die on. Just my opinion, that's all. Guys in their 30s pursuing gals in their teens is creepy to me.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I don't watch Hannity, and would never, and I think destroying a Keurig you already own is ridiculous. That being said, because of this and the DRM coffee pod thing, I would definitely elect to buy a different brand in the future.

Offline TomSea

Before destroying a Keurig machine, I might see if it would work with other similar products but I'm all for the boycott. Keurig use to be unknown, now I see it quite often, at the supermarket, etc. etc. Never tried it and for the time being, I never will unless they shape up. Maybe I'll look them up and send them an email I disapprove.

Boycott nation.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
LOL. Figures the mob doesn't do their homework.

Bob Gormat*, the CEO of Pinnacle Foods which own Keurig is a huge Conservative donor and overall they are a very right leaning/right supporting company. Just because they wanted to remove themselves from a controversial situation (and let's be real, Hannity wasn't giving a critique but making some pretty bad justifications around the Moore defense), the mob goes nuts (albeit, a couple of people smashing Keurigs on twitter usually doesn't count as a huge backlash but the media make it appear as such.

*https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=Robert+Gamgort

Good job y'all. Trash a conservative company because they didn't follow the feels of the day.

Offline Frank Cannon

(and let's be real, Hannity wasn't giving a critique but making some pretty bad justifications around the Moore defense), the mob goes nuts (albeit, a couple of people smashing Keurigs on twitter usually doesn't count as a huge backlash but the media make it appear as such.

Bullshit. That Hannity interview was hard hitting on each allegation. It was far more probing than anything the MSM has done with a sitting Senator sitting behind the defense table in NJ.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Bullshit. That Hannity interview was hard hitting on each allegation. It was far more probing than anything the MSM has done with a sitting Senator sitting behind the defense table in NJ.

LOL, OK, whatever you say.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
All the people boycotting Keurig are stuck up French press snobs, anyway.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Silver Pines

I can't get over people actually throwing out their coffeemakers for a TV show host.  I mean....really??

Offline Frank Cannon

I can't get over people actually throwing out their coffeemakers for a TV show host.  I mean....really??

Because A) they're junk and B) the machine isn't the money making part of the company. It's the overpriced cartridges.

About time people showed companies what is more important. Money or the fake applause of Media Natters.

Silver Pines

Because A) they're junk and B) the machine isn't the money making part of the company. It's the overpriced cartridges.

About time people showed companies what is more important. Money or the fake applause of Media Natters.

@Frank Cannon

I have read that they make lousy coffee.  Everybody I know asks me if I have one...no, and I don't see a need for one.  The coffee in this house rocks.

But if I had one and liked it, politics wouldn't come between me and it.  Lawd, people.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

The same people who have been duped by Kuerig, are generally the same who buy bottled water.

Trendy shit, no benefit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

I have read that they make lousy coffee.  Everybody I know asks me if I have one...no, and I don't see a need for one.  The coffee in this house rocks.

But if I had one and liked it, politics wouldn't come between me and it.  Lawd, people.

It's my understanding that Bosch makes a better machine like this that is cheaper and so are the cartridges.

Offline The_Reader_David

Why not just donate them to a homeless shelter, or to the Salavation Army? What a waste.

Because Keurig's business model means as long as the machine is being used, they're raking in the cash.  If you want to harm a company
like that with a boycott, giving away their devices is completely ineffective.  (The same would apply if, for instance, one launched a political boycott of LexMark printers.)  Of course, I regard using that business model as a sufficient reason to boycott a manufacturer anyway.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.