Author Topic: Soros Sock Puppets Terrorize Companies to Pull Hannity Ads  (Read 3050 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Fwiw we got our Keurig as a wedding gift in 2012 and it's still going strong.

Silver Pines

It's my understanding that Bosch makes a better machine like this that is cheaper and so are the cartridges.

@Frank Cannon

We have a Mr. Coffee---at least it's stainless, not one of the cheap white ones---and that machine is so good that I have two more brand new ones in the basement, unopened, for the time when the current one dies.  My husband makes the coffee, strong, and man, it's good.  I can't get used to the idea of letting someone measure my coffee for me.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
It's my understanding that Bosch makes a better machine like this that is cheaper and so are the cartridges.

French press make better coffee and are much cheaper
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online roamer_1

Meh.

Percolator.
I have spring water, and as such, a lot of lime deposits.
My drip maker finally died after many many times shoveling vinegar through it to clean it's pipes...
Bought a stove top percolator as a temporary replacement, and man, oh man! What a difference!
Sometimes our conveniences cause s to forget the better way. I will have this percolator till I die.

Oh, and yes, I will - because I am one long drill bit away from being able to maintain it indefinitely.

mobedda

Offline ConservativeGranny

I can't get over people actually throwing out their coffeemakers for a TV show host.  I mean....really??

The funniest thing is why would Keurig care what people do with the machine after they have already purchased it? How stupid is that?

Offline Frank Cannon

French press make better coffee and are much cheaper

Bleh. Dunkin' Donuts makes even better coffee because they hand to me while I sit in my car already with the cream and sugar and when the cup is empty, I don't have to clean it.....I just throw it out the car window.

Online corbe

Bleh. Dunkin' Donuts makes even better coffee because they hand to me while I sit in my car already with the cream and sugar and when the cup is empty, I don't have to clean it.....I just throw it out the car window.

Indian Crying about Pollution

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline driftdiver

@Frank Cannon

Cream and sugar?   

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The funniest thing is why would Keurig care what people do with the machine after they have already purchased it? How stupid is that?

Truth is, the ones that are being destroyed are probably not working properly.

You pay $130 for the unit and after one year, all the white vinegar in the universe won't unclog that sucker.

...and I use nothing but 'pure' spring water.   No tap water.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Silver Pines

@ConservativeGranny

I know, lol!  They’re doing it to show they love Hannity.  I never saw a talking head or a politician I love more than my cofffee.

Volvo pulled its ads from Hannity’s show.   Reagan Battalion on Twitter said, “Fans, show your loyalty—-go crash your cars.”

Silver Pines

@Frank Cannon

Dunkin Donuts is supreme.  No one denies this.

Silver Pines

Truth is, the ones that are being destroyed are probably not working properly.

You pay $130 for the unit and after one year, all the white vinegar in the universe won't unclog that sucker.

...and I use nothing but 'pure' spring water.   No tap water.

@DCPatriot

I wonder why that happens.  I’ve never had a regular coffee maker clog up on me.

Offline thackney

I have read that they make lousy coffee. 

They make great coffee.  You can set it up the way you like your coffee, strength, temp, etc.

We have always had one for the office.  Consequently after using them, most of us have bought them for use at home.

I like it for making a single cup of coffee on the way out.  But you have to pick when and where to buy the K-cups or they can be very overpriced. 
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
They make great coffee.  You can set it up the way you like your coffee, strength, temp, etc.

We have always had one for the office.  Consequently after using them, most of us have bought them for use at home.

I like it for making a single cup of coffee on the way out.  But you have to pick when and where to buy the K-cups or they can be very overpriced.

Again...  I know we all have opinions.  My experience from my working days is this Kuerig crap is over-rated and over-priced.

This is all I need folks.....  (and it makes my perfect cup of coffee at about 1/3 the cost)

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Too late, they have already damaged their brand as they exposed themselves as political.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Again...  I know we all have opinions.  My experience from my working days is this Kuerig crap is over-rated and over-priced.

This is all I need folks.....  (and it makes my perfect cup of coffee at about 1/3 the cost)

I am with you, Community Dark Roast.  Those years in New Orleans branded me forever.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline thackney

I am with you, Community Dark Roast.  Those years in New Orleans branded me forever.

I am also a fan of Community Dark Roast.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot

I wonder why that happens.  I’ve never had a regular coffee maker clog up on me.

The term is "scaling"....metal deposits from the water build up like barnacles...or clots.

LOL!   I still have two old ones in the boxes from COSTCO.   Meant to ship them back, but life gets in the way.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline driftdiver

@ConservativeGranny

I know, lol!  They’re doing it to show they love Hannity.  I never saw a talking head or a politician I love more than my cofffee.

Volvo pulled its ads from Hannity’s show.   Reagan Battalion on Twitter said, “Fans, show your loyalty—-go crash your cars.”

@CatherineofAragon
Because to use one of their machines you have to buy a k-cup.  Which they probably get a piece of the $$.    So they are losing a bunch of reoccuring revenue.

A coffee pot isn't a car except for the terminally stupid.

Silver Pines

@thackney

My thing is that I want to measure my own coffee, though.  Or my husband does.  We get the big sack of Dunkin at Sam’s Club and it’s a pretty good price for 40 ounces.

I do like the speed of the Keurig, I admit.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
Because to use one of their machines you have to buy a k-cup.  Which they probably get a piece of the $$.    So they are losing a bunch of reoccuring revenue.

A coffee pot isn't a car except for the terminally stupid.

@driftdiver

If you’re stupid enough to throw out your coffee maker because some TV talking head tells you to, you don’t deserve coffee.

Offline Frank Cannon

Silver Pines

The term is "scaling"....metal deposits from the water build up like barnacles...or clots.

LOL!   I still have two old ones in the boxes from COSTCO.   Meant to ship them back, but life gets in the way.

@DCPatriot

Good Lord.  Well, if vinegar cleanings don’t prevent it then something’s definitely wrong.