Author Topic: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story  (Read 5313 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Aaron Klein12 Nov 2017

Birmingham, ALABAMA — The mother of Leigh Corfman, who says that Alabama Senatorial Candidate Roy Moore tried to engage in a sexual encounter with her when she was 14, has contradicted a key detail of Corfman’s story.

Speaking by phone to Breitbart News on Saturday, Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Confman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.

Moore strongly denies Corfman’s claims.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/12/exclusive-mother-roy-moore-accuser-contradicts-key-detail-daughters-sexual-misconduct-story/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
A pretty big contradiction.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A Fishrrman prediction:

It looks like Judge Moore is still doing ok in the most recent Alabama polls.
He still has a very good chance of winning, and because he does...

... within the next couple of weeks, be on the lookout for articles in the "heavy hitters" of the "mainstream" press to wit:
"If Roy Moore is elected, could the Senate deny him his seat?"

Offline Applewood

A Fishrrman prediction:

It looks like Judge Moore is still doing ok in the most recent Alabama polls.
He still has a very good chance of winning, and because he does...

... within the next couple of weeks, be on the lookout for articles in the "heavy hitters" of the "mainstream" press to wit:
"If Roy Moore is elected, could the Senate deny him his seat?"

Also. be on the lookout for members of Moore's own party to attempt to discredit him by planting more of these stories in the press. 

I still say that Republicans are behind the current smear campaign, or they are in cahoots with those who are in charge.  No, I don't have any proof, but why are so many prominent Republicans in such a hurry to distance themselves from him?  If they really want to hold on to this seat, they should be defending Moore or at the very least, demand an investigation into the charges  with a view toward forcing Moore's accusers to prove their accusations.  Instead of supporting their candidate, they are beating a hasty retreat towards the exits.  Their behavior sounds suspicious to me.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I still say that Republicans are behind the current smear campaign, or they are in cahoots with those who are in charge.  No, I don't have any proof, but why are so many prominent Republicans in such a hurry to distance themselves from him?  If they really want to hold on to this seat, they should be defending Moore or at the very least, demand an investigation into the charges  with a view toward forcing Moore's accusers to prove their accusations.  Instead of supporting their candidate, they are beating a hasty retreat towards the exits.  Their behavior sounds suspicious to me.

Right with you on that.  McConnell and McCain were the first out of the gate to demand that Moore "step aside".  Luther Strange was their golden boy - a lackey who was totally pro-establishment.  Moore represents the Tea Party kind of Conservatism McConnell told us should be forced to sit down, shut up or get punched.

I do not doubt for a second that the Oligarchy is working together from both parties to hand the seat to the Democrat, because they would rather have a Democrat in there than someone like Moore.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline TomSea

Also. be on the lookout for members of Moore's own party to attempt to discredit him by planting more of these stories in the press. 

@Applewood

No one can discount that Republicans are involved, establishment or otherwise, I would point out though:

1. Why didn't they do this during the run-off about a month ago if Republicans did it.

2. What we do know is that whom published it, is the Washington Post. Enough said on that.

It certainly seems like if Mitch and the boys were behind this, it would have been a lot better to spring it on Moore while the alleged "Swamp" candidate Strange would have benefited.

Offline TomSea

Right with you on that.  McConnell and McCain were the first out of the gate to demand that Moore "step aside".  Luther Strange was their golden boy - a lackey who was totally pro-establishment.  Moore represents the Tea Party kind of Conservatism McConnell told us should be forced to sit down, shut up or get punched.

I do not doubt for a second that the Oligarchy is working together from both parties to hand the seat to the Democrat, because they would rather have a Democrat in there than someone like Moore.

Yes, a lot better to do this while Moore is pitted against a Democrat than doing it when it might have made Luther Strange the candidate.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Strange is no lackey;  he's a solid conservative.  Just not the religion-fueled ol' boy rantin' on perverts that you wanted, INVAR.   

The election's in a month's time;  maybe Moore can eat some humble pie and convince the state of Alabama that he's their worthy representative.    Me,  I'd write in Mr. Strange and skip the shower.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

No one can discount that Republicans are involved, establishment or otherwise, I would point out though:

1. Why didn't they do this during the run-off about a month ago if Republicans did it.

2. What we do know is that whom published it, is the Washington Post. Enough said on that.

It certainly seems like if Mitch and the boys were behind this, it would have been a lot better to spring it on Moore while the alleged "Swamp" candidate Strange would have benefited.

My theory is that the liberal Republican hierarchy thought their guy, Strange, was going to win the nomination.   But since this upstart country bumpkin did, they are now determined to get rid of him, even if it means a Dem takes the seat. 

The two parties are in collusion.  Liberals like McConnell don't really care which liberal from which party wins.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Yes, a lot better to do this while Moore is pitted against a Democrat than doing it when it might have made Luther Strange the candidate.

That certainly suggests that whoever's "behind" this, it's not likely Republicans with ties to the "establishment".   To serve their interests,  Moore would have been taken out before the primary.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
My theory is that the liberal Republican hierarchy thought their guy, Strange, was going to win the nomination.   But since this upstart country bumpkin did, they are now determined to get rid of him, even if it means a Dem takes the seat. 

The two parties are in collusion.  Liberals like McConnell don't really care which liberal from which party wins.

An EXCELLENT summation of the situation IMHO!

GOT to protect our precious swamp no matter what!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Strange is no lackey;  he's a solid conservative.  Just not the religion-fueled ol' boy rantin' on perverts that you wanted, INVAR.   

The election's in a month's time;  maybe Moore can eat some humble pie and convince the state of Alabama that he's their worthy representative.    Me,  I'd write in Mr. Strange and skip the shower.

I guess I just find it ironic that those who dislike Moore because of his supposed religious extremism, judge him from a very holy tribunal, over enlarged sense of their own personal quasi-theocratic morality, in a very pot.kettle.black scenario.
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

OK, all the same, polls were showing for some time that Moore was the leader in the race. A big lead at that by almost 20 points.
Roy Moore has big lead on Luther Strange in Senate race, poll says
AL.com

By AL.com |

Posted: Mon 2:44 PM, Aug 21, 2017

U.S. Sen. Luther Strange will need a big comeback if he's to get the Republican nomination in Alabama's Senate special election.

A poll released Sunday said that Strange trailed Roy Moore, former Alabama chief justice, by 19 points.

The runoff between Moore and Strange is Sept. 26. The winner will face former U.S. attorney Doug Jones in the Dec. 12 general election.

http://www.wtvy.com/content/news/Roy-Moore-has-big-lead-on-Luther-Strange-in-Senate-race-poll-says-441317403.html
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 08:42:42 pm by TomSea »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That certainly suggests that whoever's "behind" this, it's not likely Republicans with ties to the "establishment".   To serve their interests,  Moore would have been taken out before the primary.

Strange was hand picked by the establishment and proved during his short time in office what that was!  Nothing more than a Mitch McConnell buttboy!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

Are the 3rd party people now sticking up for Moore so much? Easy for them to criticize, sit out votes.

Offline TomSea

Strange, the swamp candidate:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/Luther_Strange.htm

But we know Moore would bring a lot of action to the Senate, being agreeable on issues.

Online roamer_1

Strange is no lackey;  he's a solid conservative. 

He is no such thing. Moderate wing RINO.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Liberals like McConnell don't really care which liberal from which party wins.

Maybe, but they have such a small majority I would think they'd want an R in there to protect it.

Not that they plan to actually do anything with said majority, but it's nice to control those juicy committee positions and such.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Applewood

Are the 3rd party people now sticking up for Moore so much? Easy for them to criticize, sit out votes.

So you think we should all just accept the allegations against Moore as true and not question them at all? 

Offline Applewood

Maybe, but they have such a small majority I would think they'd want an R in there to protect it.

Not that they plan to actually do anything with said majority, but it's nice to control those juicy committee positions and such.

We have to stop thinking we have two radically different parties with separate philosophies and agendas.  Because we don't.

Republicans make a lot of noise about gutting the Obama legacy (e.g. Obamacare), but the fact is that most of them want that agenda to remain.  They have a stake in seeing to it that government, any government, subjects us all and assumes absolute power over our entire lives.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
We have to stop thinking we have two radically different parties with separate philosophies and agendas.  Because we don't.

Republicans make a lot of noise about gutting the Obama legacy (e.g. Obamacare), but the fact is that most of them want that agenda to remain.  They have a stake in seeing to it that government, any government, subjects us all and assumes absolute power over our entire lives.

Right on! Right on! Right on...

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline raml

The allegations are false as all coming from the democrats are as these have been proven to be by the fact they work for democrats and the dems have pulled this before it just is getting old now and no one believes them anymore. I love Roy Moore and he will win.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Strange was hand picked by the establishment and proved during his short time in office what that was!  Nothing more than a Mitch McConnell buttboy!

I also find it funny that nearly the very day this story broke, Murkowski strolls up to the mic and says Strange should do a write-in campaign. Pathetically obvious.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
In Heaven wrote:
"Maybe, but they have such a small majority I would think they'd want an R in there to protect it."

On the contrary, if they were suddenly returned to "the minority", it would take all the pressure off of the Republicans and McConnell to actually DO SOMETHING to validate their majority.

In any case:
The attempt to force Judge Moore out of the race is a blatant attempt by the left to put the Republicans OUT OF having a majority, and by so doing thwart any attempt at passing ANY legislation of importance up until the 2018 elections. It would put an end to Trump's run of judicial confirmations as well.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I also find it funny that nearly the very day this story broke, Murkowski strolls up to the mic and says Strange should do a write-in campaign. Pathetically obvious.

Yes sir!  Pathetically so indeed!

- J. R. R. Tolkien