Author Topic: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story  (Read 5312 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That is  your religious biases showing. I am an agnostic,and you surely don't speak for me,or anyone else that doesn't follow your religious doctrines. Or that pretends to,anyway.
It represents one of the earliest examples of law that isn't at ends with our code of jurisprudence.
Posting "an eye for an eye" might encourage people to take the law into their own hands.
And many of those Commandments are incorporated into secular law:
Thou shalt not Murder.
Thou shalt not steal.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor (perjury).
Honor thy Father and mother (or be adjudicated as an "unruly child" and taken into State custody).
Keep the Lord's Day Holy (Blue laws, no matter how you feel about them, and with an admitted Christian bias of a Sunday sabbath).

So, like it or not, those Commandments still have a large influence on everyone.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:41:01 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So, like it or not, those Commandments still have a large influence on everyone.

Only in this country and they are rapidly evaporating and being replaced with a new morality of men, which is why we see corruption being institutionalized and why we are losing our liberty at such a rapid rate.

Because if we will not be governed by God and the morality in those commandments, we will be ruled by the tyranny of men who demand all power and authority to rule over you and create a morality that benefits them and their own pockets.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It represents one of the earliest examples of law that isn't at ends with our code of jurisprudence.
Posting "an eye for an eye" might encourage people to take the law into their own hands.
And many of those Commandments are incorporated into secular law:
Thou shalt not Murder.
Thou shalt not steal.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor (perjury).
Honor thy Father and mother (or be adjudicated as an "unruly child" and taken into State custody).
Keep the Lord's Day Holy (Blue laws, no matter how you feel about them, and with an admitted Christian bias of a Sunday sabbath).

@Smokin Joe

You are not stupid,so you can't possibly believe those dictates were created by your religion. They are nothing more than common sense statements on how to live together in peace. They existed long before your "God" was created out of thin air.

The exception is the Blue Law insanity. That is nothing more or less than Christianity grubbing for money. People that are out shopping on Sunday aren't attending church and buying their acre in heaven.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Only in this country and they are rapidly evaporating and being replaced with a new morality of men, which is why we see corruption being institutionalized and why we are losing our liberty at such a rapid rate.

Liberty is contrary to organized religion,which always DEMANDS control.

Because if we will not be governed by God and the morality in those commandments, we will be ruled by the tyranny of men who demand all power and authority to rule over you and create a morality that benefits them and their own pockets.

Pure HorseHillary. People who are devoutly religious are nothing more than slaves of the tyrants over then that control them by granting or withholding "God's Love".

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Liberty is contrary to organized religion,which always DEMANDS control.

I'm not an advocate for Popery - neither were the Founders.  It is contradictory to scripture to begin with.

Pure HorseHillary. People who are devoutly religious are nothing more than slaves of the tyrants over then that control them by granting or withholding "God's Love".

Again, you are referencing Popery in it's myriad forms.  I'm not an adherent or beholden to any man or system of men that arbitrates God's Love or it's withholding.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not an advocate for Popery - neither were the Founders.  It is contradictory to scripture to begin with.

Again, you are referencing Popery in it's myriad forms.  I'm not an adherent or beholden to any man or system of men that arbitrates God's Love or it's withholding.

@INVAR

Good to hear! I firmly believe that as Americas we all have the right to believe any damn-fool thing we want to believe,but I object when any of them become slaves,even voluntary slaves,to those beliefs. When that happens it not only affects you,but affects us all as there is no such thing as a cult or cult leader that does not seek more power over more people.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Gee...now whose bias' are showing?  :whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Not going to go back through four pages of stuff but I will say this...

Roy Moore is definitely getting the "Herman Cain" treatment. 

If reporters were really interested I'd be willing to bet this dirty trick traces back to McConnell's office.

The WaPo reporters didn't just happen upon this story.  They were led to it...they didn't find it on their own through crack research and investigative reporting.

If that were the case they'd have reported the fact that one of the so called "victims" is a huge Dem supporter and has pics with herself and Biden and other Liberals all over her FB page.

This is a smear job set up by McConnell and the establishment pure and simple.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

If reporters were really interested I'd be willing to bet this dirty trick traces back to McConnell's office.

The WaPo reporters didn't just happen upon this story.  They were led to it...they didn't find it on their own through crack research and investigative reporting.

If that were the case they'd have reported the fact that one of the so called "victims" is a huge Dem supporter and has pics with herself and Biden and other Liberals all over her FB page.

Yes indeed!  And those of us who have actually been on the battlefields of politics recognized it for what it is day one!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

I find it very revealing that McConnell and the GOP Party leadership goes to bat by having Lindsey Graham appear in court to ask a judge to exonerate Democrat Bob Menendez from actual criminal charges of corruption and sex with underage prostitutes, but were immediate in their demands Moore "step aside".

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I find it very revealing that McConnell and the GOP Party leadership goes to bat by having Lindsey Graham appear in court to ask a judge to exonerate Democrat Bob Menendez from actual criminal charges of corruption and sex with underage prostitutes, but were immediate in their demands Moore "step aside".

Birds of a feather...fellow traveler...you know how it goes.

Offline Applewood

Exactly.  Someone on this forum mentioned the possibility of the elites choosing who represents us.  I'm afraid with this tactic, the liberal Republican hierarchy, with their buds in the Democratic party, are already making those choices. 

It would give me great pleasure if the voters of Alabama realize what is going on and give the DC crooks the middle finger come election day.  I will have to buy more popcorn and grab a ringside seat to watch the spectacle of McConnell, et al having massive coronaries when their shenanigans backfire on them big time.   

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
exonerate Democrat Bob Menendez from actual criminal charges of corruption and sex with underage prostitutes

For the record, I don't think there are charges of sex with underage prostitutes.

Also, it seems very possible, the Democratic Party is doing to Menendez what people are accusing the Republican party of doing to Moore.

They don't like Menendez's foreign policy, not his anti-Cuban normalization attitude. If one looks at it, the sex smears are similar, were brought up against Menendez years ago and have never panned out so far.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Exactly.  Someone on this forum mentioned the possibility of the elites choosing who represents us.  I'm afraid with this tactic, the liberal Republican hierarchy, with their buds in the Democratic party, are already making those choices. 

It would give me great pleasure if the voters of Alabama realize what is going on and give the DC crooks the middle finger come election day.  I will have to buy more popcorn and grab a ringside seat to watch the spectacle of McConnell, et al having massive coronaries when their shenanigans backfire on them big time.   

Personally, I don't take this kind of Alex Jones conspiracy view; McConnell has to an extent tried to pass Trump's agenda. He has failed and should be replaced, however, I am not sure if all of this paranoia is warranted.

Someone is behind this though, I think it is the Democratic party, not this great conspiracy that Republican leadership ignored the primary and then, only do this in the general election.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Yup you're right.

Here's a simple idea...why not just let the votes of the State of Alabama decide next month?

It's really that easy LOL!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I mentioned it because it's been happening for quite some time now and it's damned well time we stopped allowing them to do it!

EVERYONE on this forum professes to dislike what is going on in the federal government but, when push comes to shove, many here ALWAYS side with the status quo over any actual change!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
exonerate Democrat Bob Menendez from actual criminal charges of corruption and sex with underage prostitutes

For the record, I don't think there are charges of sex with underage prostitutes.

Feds Say 'Corroborating Evidence' Backed Menendez Prostitution Claims

The Department of Justice, in a court filing, later referred to “corroborating evidence” having been turned up to support the claims of underage prostitutes. The prostitution claims, first reported by The Daily Caller in 2012, suggested Menendez and his co-defendant on bribery charges, eye doctor and businessman Salomon Melgen, traveled to the Dominican Republic to have sex with prostitutes.

Also, it seems very possible, the Democratic Party is doing to Menendez what people are accusing the Republican party of doing to Moore.

The DOJ is the one levying the charges, not just some bimbos quoted by WAPO and appearing with Gloria Allred in front of cameras in NYC.

If one looks at it, the sex smears are similar, were brought up against Menendez years ago and have never panned out so far.

The DOJ wrote the following:

"As would be done in the normal course, the Government took responsible steps to investigate these serious criminal allegations, which were not so 'easily disprovable,' as the defendants suggest. Some eyewitnesses described a party attended by defendant Melgen in Casa de Campo—where defendant Melgen has a home and where defendant Menendez often visited—involving prostitutes. See Ex. 2 at 2; Ex. 3 at 1-2.. Furthermore, defendant Melgen has flown numerous young women from the United States and from other countries on his private jet to the Dominican Republic. Many of these young women receive substantial financial support from defendant Melgen. For example, defendant Melgen flew two young women—whom he met while they were performing at a South Florida 'Gentlemen’s' Club, see Ex. 4 at 1-2—on his private jet to his villa in Casa de Campo the day after paying one young woman $1,000 and the other young woman $2,000. See Ex. 5. Indeed, one of defendant Melgen’s pilots described 'young girls' who 'look[ed] like escorts' traveling at various times on defendant Melgen’s private jet. Ex. 6 at 9:7-16. Some young women who received substantial sums of money from defendant Melgen were in the same place as defendant Menendez at the same time. Moreover, when the allegations were first reported, defendant Menendez defended himself with public statements that are easily disprovable. Specifically, he repeated several times that he had only flown on defendant Melgen’s private jet on three occasions. That representation is demonstrably false. Confronted with corroborating evidence of such serious crimes, it would have been an inexcusable abdication of responsibility not to investigate these allegations."

While no criminal charges have been filed in that instance, those are of graver and more substantiation than what is being levied at Moore in the court of public opinion whereby your party is demanding Moore step aside, while at the same time Lindsey Graham goes to court to ask the Judge to exonerate Menendez because he is "an honorable man" according to Graham.

No such mercy from the GOP for Moore however, only for the Democrat.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Two wrongs make a right?   Is that what you teach in Bible class, INVAR?     *****rollingeyes*****
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Two wrongs make a right?   Is that what you teach in Bible class, INVAR?     *****rollingeyes*****

Where's the evidence Judge Moore actually did anything?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

You believe hypocrisy should be allowed to stand?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Where's the evidence Judge Moore actually did anything?

You okay with 30-plus year-old men dating teenage girls?   See nothing wrong or creepy there?   

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You okay with 30-plus year-old men dating teenage girls?   See nothing wrong or creepy there?

If there was actually evidence of it and if they were underage...yes it would be creepy.

So far there is nothing there.  Where's the proof?

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee

Moore is 70, not 30.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You believe hypocrisy should be allowed to stand?
Yes.  Jazzhead is a sterling example of anti-Christian bigotry and hypocrisy.

The fact that the GOP leadership came out within hours to demand Moore step aside while they go to bat to exonerate Democrat Bob Menendez in court does not cross his test for hypocrisy  at all.

Because Moore is a Christian and unfounded allegations dredged up by the media and political operatives 40 plus years after-the alleged incidents within a span of a week is concrete evidence to convict and execute.

However, DOJ criminal investigations against the Democrat are to be dismissed out of hand.  It's Moore and the stupid rednecks in Alabama that voted for him that must be put in their place and their rulers chosen for them.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
INVAR, you're becoming incoherent.   

Moore?  A bigoted hypocrite.  No crime, but surely not worthy of being a U.S. Senator, as three Alabama newspapers denounced him today as "grossly unfit".   

Menendez?  I say lock him up.