Author Topic: Former Moore colleague: 'Common knowledge' that he dated high school girls  (Read 4224 times)

Offline jpsb

Re: Former Moore colleague: 'Common knowledge' that he dated high school girls
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2017, 06:38:02 pm »
(Sigh)  It wasn't about the sex, it was about the Perjury.  There was no doubt he banged, he said hi did it for the same reasons dogs lick themselves (because they can).  He lied about it under oath.

Yes I know, perjury about sex. Waste of time.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2017, 06:39:51 pm »

Yes, silly you.  Perhaps you should try taking a step or two out of Egypt.

The Nile/denial stuff is a little tired.  Besides that, I'm so much in denial I have no idea what it is I am supposedly denying.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2017, 06:42:32 pm »
Besides that, I'm so much in denial I have no idea what it is I am supposedly denying.

But will you admit it? Of course not. Yet another denial.

:seeya: :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2017, 06:45:16 pm »

Wouldn't that be "meta-denial?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2017, 06:46:45 pm »

If someone can prove that I am not in denial then I will admit that I was not in denial.  Otherwise I will deny that I am in denial.  Of course I deny that I am in denial about denying my denial.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2017, 06:47:42 pm »
Yes I know, perjury about sex. Waste of time.

Witnesses were brought before the impeachment who went to prison for perjury about sex.  Did you know that?  I'm sure they didn't think their stints in the Hotel Greybar were a "waste of time."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:49:08 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2017, 06:48:41 pm »
If someone can prove that I am not in denial then I will admit that I was not in denial.  Otherwise I will deny that I am in denial.  Of course I deny that I am in denial about denying my denial.

Wait a minute...I gotta go over the @Frank Cannon's place for a drink so I can re-read that.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:49:53 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2017, 06:49:31 pm »
Wouldn't that be "meta-denial?"

Is that some sort of New Agey stuff?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2017, 06:51:34 pm »
Is that some sort of New Agey stuff?

Yeah, you have to go up to Sedona for that, spend some time in a Sweat Lodge.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2017, 06:55:16 pm »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2017, 06:56:17 pm »
Yeah, you have to go up to Sedona for that, spend some time in a Sweat Lodge.

I've done that a lot you know... Just not in Sedona.  :shrug:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2017, 07:32:30 pm »
Everybody else is lying and only Moore is telling the truth.  :silly:

Well Jesus walked on water, so it's obvious Jesus can't swim. And a liar because he didn't tell us ahead of time He could do that.

It's very easy to put cute words in clever arrangements to make a nice turn of phrase.
The Republic is lost.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2017, 08:11:51 pm »
(Sigh)  It wasn't about the sex, it was about the Perjury.  There was no doubt he banged, he said hi did it for the same reasons dogs lick themselves (because they can).  He lied about it under oath.

Thank you.

I don't know anyone who wanted him impeached and convicted for adultery.  Perjury and possibly obstruction, most definitely.  Yet the left did a remarkable job controlling the narrative that even many of us discuss his actions as being "about sex".
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2017, 08:20:57 pm »
Thank you.

I don't know anyone who wanted him impeached and convicted for adultery.  Perjury and possibly obstruction, most definitely.  Yet the left did a remarkable job controlling the narrative that even many of us discuss his actions as being "about sex".

The MSM was all-in for Clinton, and they were the only show in town at the time.  FNC wasn't even on my cable yet.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2017, 11:33:12 pm »
TomSea wrote:
Could be so.. but the fact that we are now parsing words about whom is an adult, whom is not pushes this into a shady area.  And all this does is bring us back to the original statement, it may be legal but is it ethical?

jpsb replied:
Of course it is ethical for an older adult male to date a younger adult female. That
has been going on for thousands of years. It is perfectly normal. An older male
has wealth, power and experience, females like that. A human female wants a
male that can take care of her and her children. Older men in general are better at
that then younger men.

OK, folks, I'm gonna be blunt.

First take a peek at this URL and discussion from 2015:
https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-is-the-legal--age-of-consent--in-alabama--2252314.html

From the first reply in that thread:
The answer is age 16. Code of Alabama, 1975, 13-A-6-70 (c ). In Parks v. State, 565 So. 2d 1265 (Ala. Crim. App. 1990), the Court interpreted the language of the statute, declaring that “a female 16 years of age is technically not a “child,” but is one capable of consenting to sexual intercourse."

The "age of consent" in Alabama was back then -- and still is -- 16.

That means that as soon as a girl has reached her sixteenth birthday -- just one day "out of" 15 -- she is a legal adult insofar as matters sexual are concerned. She can give her consent to intercourse, cunnilingus, fellatio, anal sex, whatever she wishes to engage in and whatever her male friend can get out of her. She is no longer "a girl", but a woman. Perhaps a younger woman, but a woman all the same.

With the exception of the [claimed] 14-year-old that Judge Moore denies ever knowing, the other women who claimed to have had relationships with him at the time say (at least in the reports I've read here, I would not dignify the Washington post by reading their piece) all Mr. Moore did was "kiss" them?

KISS THEM?
REALLY?
SINCE WHEN HAS IT BECOME A CRIME TO KISS A WOMAN ON A DATE?

And yes, insofar as the law of the state of Alabama is concerned, all those "young girls" were WOMEN, fully capable of giving their consent or saying "no".

So... some of Moore's colleagues thought it odd for him to go out with teenage gals, even though he was 31 or 32?
Heck -- I'd say MORE POWER TO HIM if he could attract 'em that young!

If all Judge Moore did was "kiss them", I'd say his behavior was pretty "courtly" in the old-time traditional usage of that term. Indeed -- quite the gentleman!
I would have tried to get more!

So to the prissies of this forum (I notice one gal seems to be absent in this discussion so far), my response when you cluck your tongues and call Mr. Moore's behavior back then to be "inappropriate" -- I say, kiss my [greasy] behind. (And I just turned my back to the screen -- here it is!)

These same democrats who would introduce books into grade school instructing kids on the proper ins-and-outs of anal sex are upset?
That Judge Roy Moore at age 31 dated young ladies of legal age and KISSED them....?
C'mon -- who are you trying to kid?

I say, if you can get 'em young, well go on and get 'em!

A song for you to enjoy:
("Young Blood" by The Band, sung by the great Levon Helm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3XoOB4DIoA

Offline jpsb

« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2017, 12:34:43 pm »
The Nile/denial stuff is a little tired.  Besides that, I'm so much in denial I have no idea what it is I am supposedly denying.

Lol, she is deep in de-nile.

Offline thackney

« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2017, 07:45:29 pm »
A former colleague of GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore said Saturday that it was "common knowledge" that the Alabama Republican dated high school girls when he worked in the Etowah County District Attorney's Office in the 1980s.

I find it darn hard to believe that this so called "common knowledge" never came up before in over 3 decades of public elections...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer