Author Topic: If You Refuse to Condemn Predators because of Politics, You’re Disgusting R  (Read 1167 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Katherine Timpf
 November 10, 2017 1:00 PM @KatTimpf

These women aren’t props for your partisan gotcha tweets.

The allegations against Roy Moore are disgusting — and if you find yourself reluctant to say so because of your politics, then you’re pretty gross, too.

The Leigh Corfman story, reported by the Washington Post, is about so much more than just some older guy having a relationship with some younger girl. That, of course, would be bad enough — many girls haven’t even had their f***ing periods at age 14 — but this is also about a man who abuses his power to prey on the powerless. It’s about a respected district attorney finding a girl in a vulnerable position (waiting with her mother outside of a child-support hearing) and relishing in the opportunity to take advantage of it. It’s a sick story that is all too common, and one that will continue to be common if we refuse to speak out against it.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453632/roy-moore-defenders-disgusting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

Riiiight. It's not the veracity of the evidence... It's the seriousness of the charge.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 01:34:30 am by roamer_1 »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
These women didn’t come to the press seeking attention, they simply answered the questions when the press came to them.
Does it not strike NRO's resident feminist odd that the newspaper went shopping for accusations it had no proof existed?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

Riiiight. It;s not the veracity of the evidence... It's the seriousness of the charge.

It's the Establishments favorite move.....unless it is one of them.*

*See Dennis Hastert, Bob Menendez, Ted Kennedy et al

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Riiiight. It's not the veracity of the evidence... It's the seriousness of the charge.

Only when it is applied to Conservatives.

Liberal Leftists, Democrats and Statist Republicans get a free pass on that.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline roamer_1

It's the Establishments favorite move.....unless it is one of them.*

*See Dennis Hastert, Bob Menendez, Ted Kennedy et al

Funny how the entire RINO brigade is tripping over each other to be the first to crucify the man.
Funny how they are so quick to pull his funding... Almost like they were looking for an excuse.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Funny how the entire RINO brigade is tripping over each other to be the first to crucify the man.
Funny how they are so quick to pull his funding... Almost like they were looking for an excuse.
It goes back to the days of Gingrich. Which led to Livingston, who got accused of the same crap.

Sticking the House GOP caucus with Hastert, who knew to keep his mouth shut.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline RoosGirl

I know I am betraying my gender, but I think I will wait until all the information is available.  If they want me to condemn someone before that, they can get bent.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I know I am betraying my gender, but I think I will wait until all the information is available.  If they want me to condemn someone before that, they can get bent.

Of course they want you to condemn and abandon a Right Wing Christian whom no one in Washington wanted in the Senate.

They wanted Luther Strange.  He was their boy.

So - they prefer to hand the seat to a Democrat rather than see it in the hands of someone they fear they cannot control.

Over hearsay allegations from 40 years ago that MAGICALLY appeared overnight right when Moore was going to sail away with a landslide victory.  It's a Xmas MIRACLE!
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline roamer_1

I don't see how.

Offline RoosGirl

I don't see how.

I was being sarcastic.  I know it's hard to tell the difference between that and when I'm not being sarcastic.

Offline roamer_1

I was being sarcastic.  I know it's hard to tell the difference between that and when I'm not being sarcastic.

Maybe because you are so sarcastic.  :shrug:
 :seeya:

Offline RoosGirl

Maybe because you are so sarcastic.  :shrug:
 :seeya:

I yam!  ^-^

Offline roamer_1

I yam!  ^-^

NOW see what you started?

Now I gotta go make me some...

Offline RoosGirl

NOW see what you started?

Now I gotta go make me some...

no No NO NOPE!  That's nastiness.

Offline roamer_1

no No NO NOPE!  That's nastiness.

Oh, no! That's a thing of beauty!

Offline RoosGirl

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
I yam!  ^-^
She yam what she yam and that's all what she yam. ;)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

This is where I am on this.  All I've heard so far is what has been carefully prepared for us, and I want to know a bit more.  This story plays on prejudices, things that have happened to people in different places, with different players years ago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Unless the charge is against a demaocrat :shrug:

Offline Victoria33

This is where I am on this.  All I've heard so far is what has been carefully prepared for us, and I want to know a bit more.  This story plays on prejudices, things that have happened to people in different places, with different players years ago.
@Cyber Liberty

Hannity interviewed the guy and I heard it.  Hannity asked him over and over if he did it and he stuttered around, would not say no, then finally said if he did he doesn't remember, then when asked again, he said no.  If you heard that interview you would know he did it, he could not say no numerous times when asked and was finally against the wall and said no after he said if he did he doesn't remember.  That is BS.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Hannity interviewed the guy and I heard it.  Hannity asked him over and over if he did it and he stuttered around, would not say no, then finally said if he did he doesn't remember, then when asked again, he said no.  If you heard that interview you would know he did it, he could not say no numerous times when asked and was finally against the wall and said no after he said if he did he doesn't remember.  That is BS.

When you throw somebody against a wall and demand answers out of the blue, they don't get to consider their reaction.  I heard the same interview.  All of this is happening too fast, and nobody is considering what happened, just what they think must have.   Since they don't have the facts, they go by what their own experiences tell them.

This never ends well for the truth.  It won't now, either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Later on on Hannity, Sebastian Gorka was on and Gorka said Moore perhaps is not polished the way we expect politicians to answer. That said, that interview did not seem to come off well for Moore.  We'll see what happens.

Offline RoosGirl

@Cyber Liberty

I just listened to the replay of it on Ingraham's new show and I disagree.  I don't know he did it anymore than I knew prior to listening to the interview.

Offline roamer_1