Author Topic: If You Refuse to Condemn Predators because of Politics, You’re Disgusting R  (Read 1171 times)

Online roamer_1

I just listened to the replay of it on Ingraham's new show and I disagree.  I don't know he did it anymore than I knew prior to listening to the interview.

Yeah, I listened to it twice - no change in my mind... He sounds pissed more than anything else.
It is interesting that (according to the interview) two of the girls whom he knows claim their mothers knew and approved the 'date'. That doesn't sound predatory to me. And it doesn't sound like a 'date' in today's parlance. He flatly denied impropriety, all the way around.

Offline skeeter

Speaking of gross, I’ve heard Kat Timpf’s standup routine.

Offline LMAO

I know I am betraying my gender, but I think I will wait until all the information is available.  If they want me to condemn someone before that, they can get bent.

This

And as a man, I won't defend another man who thinks its ok to use his strength, fame, or finances to have his way with women who just aren't interested in him

On the flip side, I'm becoming more and more jaded when it comes to people in general. I don't know if Moore is a pervert who craved young teens or the victim of a witch hunt. But I'm seeing careers get destroyed based simply on accusations that can never be proven. I'm not a Moore fan as I tend to be closer to Goldwater in my conservatism but I do believe Moore deserves the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 07:50:15 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Frank Cannon

Speaking of gross, I’ve heard Kat Timpf’s standup routine.

Doesn't she do a whole gag on giving BJ's?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Cyber Liberty

Hannity interviewed the guy and I heard it.  Hannity asked him over and over if he did it and he stuttered around, would not say no, then finally said if he did he doesn't remember, then when asked again, he said no.  If you heard that interview you would know he did it, he could not say no numerous times when asked and was finally against the wall and said no after he said if he did he doesn't remember.  That is BS.
First words he said "These allegations are false and misleading." Sounds like a "No." to me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Dems are nothing but defending predators because of politics.

Nothing has been proven on Moore yet. So far it looks like nothing but a setup.
The Republic is lost.

Offline RoosGirl

Doesn't she do a whole gag on giving BJ's?

How boring.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What an arrogant NR editor.

Does she really think that anybody supports predators?

That is, other than the followers of Mohammed, the greatest predator of them all.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How boring.

No wonder she's all choked up....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: