Author Topic: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32  (Read 16614 times)

Online kevindavis007

Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.

It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat — was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.

“He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl.”

Read More: https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html

If this story is true (and I stress if true) not good.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 06:21:17 pm »
It's going to be impossible to prove but the media doesn't care about that.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 06:24:36 pm »
Ever since I found out that someone accused Reagan himself of something, I've come to believe, this is just a common practice of attack and it is, I don't know about all but it seems many name Republicans are accused of something like this. It's just a dirty trick and I think it is demonstrated in that someone accused Reagan of even doing something like this. Something we probably won't believe. In Reagan's case, it was an accusation of "rape", so it's not even "sexual encounter" or "groping" but pretty bad. Just a dirty trick. They will never be able to prove this.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 06:27:50 pm »
Well, Breitbart is saying Roy Moore only kissed and was romantic with an underage girl. And arguing it’s okay.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 06:29:15 pm »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 06:29:37 pm »
Horsecrap.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 06:29:47 pm »
In case, people can not read the Washington Post because of paywall and article limit, this article describes it as well.

https://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2017/11/09/roy-moore-accused-of-sexual-encounter-with-14-year-old

Ark Times is alternative news I believe but it's the same story.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 07:25:30 pm »
Roy Moore accused of sexual relations with 14-year-old girl, calls it 'fake news'
by Steven Nelson | Nov 9, 2017, 2:01 PM

Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore is denying that he romantically pursued teenagers as young as 14 while he was in his 30s after a bombshell report.

The women accusing Moore told the Washington Post that when they were between the ages of 14 and 18, he romantically pursued them.

One woman, Leigh Corfman, told the Post that when she was 14 years old in 1979, a 32-year-old Moore “took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes.”

Corfman told the Post that Moore “touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear. “

The outspoken social conservative said in a statement the four women quoted by the Washington Post are lying.

“This garbage is the very definition of fake news and intentional defamation,” Moore said.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/roy-moore-accused-of-sexual-relations-with-14-year-old-girl-calls-it-fake-news/article/2640197
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 07:33:11 pm »
NOW she remembers this?

What crap.   9999hair out0000

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 07:36:36 pm »
Am I the only one that finds it incredulous that these women remember this only NOW?? 

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 07:37:53 pm »
According to Rush, the Washington Post says there are three other women with similar charges .... in vivid detail. 

Offline TomSea

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 07:50:10 pm »
I say this is the Democratic machine at work, it's sad, Bill Clinton was accused of these improprieties and there is enough evidence for those "bimbo eruptions" but one has to provide more evidence. It would not surprise me that multiple women would step up, this makes it sound more believable but I think it is shown, nothing is beyond the Democrats, just ask Seth Rich and those 3 others who died connected to the DNC in just a matter of 6 months or so.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 07:54:41 pm »
If this does pan out, it explains why Moore won that race he was supposed to lose.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline TomSea

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 07:56:24 pm »
After Endorsing Democrat in Alabama, Bezos’s Washington Post Plans to Hit Roy Moore with Allegations of Inappropriate Relations with Teenagers; Judge Claims Smear Campaign
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/09/after-endorsing-democrat-teenagers-judge-fires-back-denial/

It might be as much of a political trick as tearing down a neighbor's signs for a candidate. It sure happens a lot.

Alabama in 1978? Sure, he'd do that.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 08:01:29 pm »
Am I the only one that finds it incredulous that these women remember this only NOW??
No.

But after this bit of racist agitprop in Virginia, I'd say the gloves are off and no lie is too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHZvVsGGY-U
Study that bit of propaganda because it is something Leni Riefenstahl would have been proud of.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2017, 08:03:48 pm »
No.

But after this bit of racist agitprop in Virginia, I'd say the gloves are off and no lie is too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHZvVsGGY-U
Study that bit of propaganda because it is something Leni Riefenstahl would have been proud of.

And trying the Bush-ian way of trying to stay above the fray ain't gonna work this time.    The Republicans have to be prepared to get into the mud.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 08:04:51 pm »
And trying the Bush-ian way of trying to stay above the fray ain't gonna work this time.    The Republicans have to be prepared to get into the mud.
I don't think getting in the mud is a plus, but a solid counter-punch is needed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2017, 08:17:25 pm »
LOL.  The Rats making up shit from when Dance Fever was a popular show. Good luck with that.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2017, 08:18:17 pm »
LOL.  The Rats making up shit from when Dance Fever was a popular show. 

:silly:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2017, 08:34:11 pm »
Roy Moore accused of sexual relations with 14-year-old girl, calls it 'fake news'
by Steven Nelson | Nov 9, 2017, 2:01 PM

Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore is denying that he romantically pursued teenagers as young as 14 while he was in his 30s after a bombshell report.

The women accusing Moore told the Washington Post that when they were between the ages of 14 and 18, he romantically pursued them.

One woman, Leigh Corfman, told the Post that when she was 14 years old in 1979, a 32-year-old Moore “took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes.”

Corfman told the Post that Moore “touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear. “

The outspoken social conservative said in a statement the four women quoted by the Washington Post are lying.

“This garbage is the very definition of fake news and intentional defamation,” Moore said.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/roy-moore-accused-of-sexual-relations-with-14-year-old-girl-calls-it-fake-news/article/2640197

I call BS on this.  This woman is coming out now for some reason and it's not because she wants to 'tell the truth' at last.

How can anyone take this dug up crap seriously?

Well, John Cornyn seems to be ready to throw Moore under the bus.

Texas Sen. John Cornyn said, "If it is true I don't think his candidacy is sustainable."

Why would he lend his voice to giving credibility to this?

They are really afaid of Moore.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2017, 08:34:59 pm »
LOL.  The Rats making up shit from when Dance Fever was a popular show. Good luck with that.

It's not just the Rats in on this.  The GOPe doesn't want him, neither.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2017, 08:45:04 pm »
It's not just the Rats in on this.  The GOPe doesn't want him, neither.

Ya got that right. McConnell and McLame were tripping over each other to get to a CNN camera to call for Moore to resign even if the allegations are not true. Hysterical.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2017, 08:46:06 pm »

They seem to be having a little luck since they're getting quotes from some Pubbies who should be shooting this garbage down instead of taking it seriously.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.