Author Topic: Donna Brazile: Jake Tapper betrayed me after debate questions controversy  (Read 627 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donna Brazile: Jake Tapper betrayed me after debate questions controversy
by Eddie Scarry | Nov 7, 2017, 4:54 PM

Former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile said she felt betrayed by CNN anchor Jake Tapper in the controversy over her decision to share Democratic debate questions with Hillary Clinton last year, an act she has since admitted.

Brazile, a former CNN contributor, recalled in her new book when emails stolen from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta showed that she relayed information about possible topics that would be brought up during the Democratic primary debate hosted by her network.

"The next day, even Jake Tapper took a swing at me, calling me unethical and 'journalistically horrifying' during a radio interview with WMAL even though I worked for CNN as a commentator not a journalist," Brazile wrote in her book Hacks: The Insider Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House. "When I called him on this, he did not apologize. His attack on me was really about him. He wrote in an email, 'I don't know what happened here except it undermines the integrity of my work and CNN ... you have to know how betrayed we all feel.'"

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/donna-brazile-jake-tapper-betrayed-me-after-debate-questions-controversy/article/2639920
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Donna Brazile: Jake Tapper betrayed me after debate questions controversy
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 02:05:41 pm »
What did he say that was incorrect?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline thackney

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 07:06:18 pm »
What did he say that was incorrect?

...integrity of my work and CNN...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 07:26:46 pm »
...integrity of my work and CNN...

"As a Christian woman, I understand persecution," Brazile told Kelly. "Your information is false. What you're -- well, for suggestive e-mails were stolen. You're interested and you're like a thief that wants to bring into the night the things that."

I’ll believe Tapper’s claims of integrity over this proven liar any day.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 07:28:10 pm »
So a CNN "journalist" cheating in the debates would be iffy, but for a "commentator" it's perfectly OK and Tapper should have exonerated her? This woman has really gone off the deep end - I can't wait for her next revelation...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline thackney

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 07:28:29 pm »
I’ll believe Tapper’s claims of integrity over this proven liar any day.

I agree with that.  Just the claim of integrity and any CNN anchor seems more than a bit off.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 11:34:33 pm »
No more scripted interviews for Donna.   Maybe she is still expecting CNN to send her the questions in advance.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 11:57:14 am »
So a CNN "journalist" cheating in the debates would be iffy, but for a "commentator" it's perfectly OK and Tapper should have exonerated her?
Yes, her definition of integrity seems to be rather fluid.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org