Author Topic: WATCH: CNN Falsely Claims That Terrorist Said 'God Is Great' Instead Of 'Allahu Akbar'  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Suppressed

Check out this "remote broadcast" today:

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:facepalm2:

I am afraid I have to admit it took me a couple minutes to spot it. 

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

It took me more than that...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Suppressed

In case others have problems...

Answer Key: The reporter in red is just out of the frame of the camera angle with the reporter in white. 

:laugh:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In case others have problems...

Answer Key: The reporter in red is just out of the frame of the camera angle with the reporter in white. 

:laugh:

Spoiler.  :tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I do not consider the Abrahamic God to be a false god.   Differences in dogma and concepts of worship do not change the reality that Muslims worship the same God as you or I do.   Maybe God gives a damn about such differences, maybe He doesn't.

It depends on the meaning of the word "worship."

If "worship" to a muslim is killing infidels in the name of their God, is that the same God as Jews and Christians worship.

It seems to me the muslims have both the dogma and the God wrong.

The muslims' founding prophet was clearly a man of violence, so it would follow their beliefs are not Christ-like. Hence the wrong God.

The muslims' God is the God of Muhamed., not of Christ.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It depends on the meaning of the word "worship."

If "worship" to a muslim is killing infidels in the name of their God, is that the same God as Jews and Christians worship.

It seems to me the muslims have both the dogma and the God wrong.

The muslims' founding prophet was clearly a man of violence, so it would follow their beliefs are not Christ-like. Hence the wrong God.

The muslims' God is the God of Muhamed., not of Christ.

The fact that he considers them the same "god" tells me a lot more about JH than he wants to be known. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Check out this "remote broadcast" today:

Hilarious. I'm surprised there wasn't a serious feedback problem during that broadcast.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The US attorney speaking at announcement of charges also translated incorrectly that the jihadi said, "God is great."
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The Jazzed-up head wrote:
"Different dogmas, same God."

Nope.
God and allah ARE NOT "the same God".

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Nope.

He loves the word, "dogma."  I think it reminds him of a childhood pet.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

Absolutely not the "same God."   Try doing some actual research, using Christian Scriptures, and you will see that the God of Christian Scriptures, is not the same as Mohammed's. 

TRUE. And in the end, why I always call my God by his Name. Whether Jehovah, Yahowah, Yahovah, Yahweh, or by the tetragrammaton YHWH - These are examples of 'the same God'...  Likewise 'lord', which is interchangeable with the word 'ba'al'

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi (husband); and shalt call me no more Baali (Lord).

Words mean things.

Online roamer_1

Christian scriptures are irrelevant (and besides, they predate the rise of Islam by centuries).   What matters is that Muslims believe they worship the same God as you and I do.   You may disagree, but that doesn't change the reality that the same Abrahamic God is worshiped by Jews, Christians and Muslims.   The dogmas are different, and as Mountaineer says each religion's concept of God is different - but the God is the same.

No. Muslims can also lie to infidels, and do with abandon (or Abaddon, if you will).

Different and opposed prophecies.
Different and opposed agents.
Different and opposed commandments.

Different gods.

Muslims may believe what they wish, but they do not worship the same god.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Nope.

According to Muslims, He is.    The identity of the God that Muslims worship is a matter of Muslim scripture, not Christian scripture.    Just as Muslim scripture has no bearing on what Christians believe the identity of God is.   

All three religions - Judaism,  Christianity and Islam - worship the same Abrahamic God.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The fact that he considers them the same "god" tells me a lot more about JH than he wants to be known.

That's a false accusation.   I've never stated my opinion on the matter, which is irrelevant in any case.   What I've said is - read this very slowly - is that all three religions - Judaism,  Christianity and Islam - worship the same Abrahamic God.   

Offline thackney

All three religions - Judaism,  Christianity and Islam - worship the same Abrahamic God.   

No.  All claim overlapping history.  There is a difference.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
No.  All claim overlapping history.  There is a difference.

Overlapping history - of course.

Fundamentally different dogmas - of course (including, most fundamentally, the role and status of Jesus Christ).

But the following statements are each true:

Jews believe they worship the Abrahamic God

Christians believe they worship the Abrahamic God

Muslims believe they worship the Abrahamic God 

Offline thackney

But the following statements are each true:

Jews believe they worship the Abrahamic God

Christians believe they worship the Abrahamic God

Muslims believe they worship the Abrahamic God

All true.  But I can claim the Flying Spaghetti Monster is a new form of the Abrahamic God.  My made up claims does not make that the same God.  That is a false god.

Which is why Jews and Christians are considered infidels in the Quran.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:44:07 pm by thackney »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
All true.  But I can claim the Flying Spaghetti Monster is a new form of the Abrahamic God.  My made up claims does not make that the same God.  That is a false god.

And Christians believe Muslims (and Jews) are going to hell because they don't accept Jesus as the Son of God.   What's your point?   That the three religions are at loggerheads?   There are three possibilities, I guess -  one is right, all are right or none are right.    You and I will both find out when we die.   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

In AD2017, only one of the mentioned religions considers membership in the other two a killing offense.  A fact that is consistently failed to be understood by some who consider themselves to be the moral betters, to the peril of all.
I will NOT comply.

Offline thackney

There are three possibilities, I guess -  one is right, all are right or none are right.

Not possible.

John 14:6

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Not possible.

He's bought into the bs being spouted by Francis Beckwith on this subject and is gonna run with it no matter how much we try to show him he's wrong.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Not possible.

I'm no expert, but doesn't the Ba'hai faith more or less believe that God sent different messages/messengers to different parts of the world?   While humans persecute each other over religion and race to proselytize, maybe God accepts sincere belief regardless of the particular dogma.

I don't know.   Maybe someday I will.  Maybe not.   That's why it's called the Grand Secret.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
He's bought into the bs being spouted by Francis Beckwith on this subject and is gonna run with it no matter how much we try to show him he's wrong.

I've never heard of Francis Beckwith.