Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr. is mercilessly mocked for posting a bizarre photo of his father depicted as a superhero  (Read 16520 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I f*d up - I used Google pic search and Dmitriy Grechin is the name of the photographer, not the model.

I'm glad you posted her name, i may have spent years looking for it.  :laugh:

Please tell me it will take more than just one hand.   :laugh: :laugh: ^-^ :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I f*d up - I used Google pic search and Dmitriy Grechin is the name of the photographer, not the model.

I just thought Conchita Wurst had finally shaved.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline stephen50right

Please tell me it will take more than just one hand.   :laugh: :laugh: ^-^ :whistle:

Only if i know there are boudoir pics of her available.  :laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just thought Conchita Wurst had finally shaved.

Looks like that one has been pretty meticulous about keeping the pits touched up....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

I guess I'm not getting my undies twisted in a knot over a son posting an admiring picture of his father
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:11:47 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I guess I'm not getting my undies twisted in a knot over a son posting an admiring picture of his father

This thread has gone to the hot place, leaving only people congratulating themselves for being witty.

Maybe when they sober up, they'll realize they weren't.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline stephen50right

This thread has gone to the hot place, leaving only people congratulating themselves for being witty.

I rarely drink, maybe a few beers a year, and don't do drugs, but i had some shrimp chow mein tonight which may have been tainted.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  :pondering:

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

I mentioned Alexander Nevsky and the whole topic went to hell.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I rarely drink, maybe a few beers a year, and don't do drugs, but i had some shrimp chow mein tonight which may have been tainted.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  :pondering:

You don't need an excuse ... you haven't posted saying how clever you are and how you've kept the thread from going to hell.

Frank is funny; the person clinging to his coattails ... not so much.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

Frank is funny; the person clinging to his coattails ... not so much.

Come now. You know that's not true. I don't have any coattails because I post in the nude. You've yelled at me numerous times in the past about it.

Offline stephen50right

Come now. You know that's not true. I don't have any coattails because I post in the nude. You've yelled at me numerous times in the past about it.

<<< post in the nude >>>

I thought that was a forum requirement for membership?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
And don't worry about it, President Trump will Make America Great Again

Ah yes...  Because he's Superman, our benevolent Dictator, our Divine Monarch, The Savior of all Americankind! 

Look!  Up in the Trump Tower... or maybe on a Mar-A -Lago fairway...  It's a toupé - it's a combover! It's ....It's SuperTrump!  The savior of the country!

Single handedly Trump alone will "Make America Great Again" SM ... because who needs to consider the concept of a Republic when we have a defacto king with the title of "president" whom we insist will save us by the power of his mighty hand and thumbs???

Obama's fanatical hordes have nothing on the devotion I see from Trump's fanatical hordes.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

Ah yes...  Because he's Superman, our benevolent Dictator, our Divine Monarch, The Savior of all Americankind! 

Look!  Up in the Trump Tower... or maybe on a Mar-A -Lago fairway...  It's a toupé - it's a combover! It's ....It's SuperTrump!  The savior of the country!

Single handedly Trump alone will "Make America Great Again" SM ... because who needs to consider the concept of a Republic when we have a defacto king with the title of "president" whom we insist will save us by the power of his mighty hand and thumbs???

Obama's fanatical hordes have nothing on the devotion I see from Trump's fanatical hordes.

lol

The irony is...   I think Trump is another "Governor of Gutium" a Babylonian whose secret defection to the other side won an empire [or lost an empire depending upon perspective.]

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
That looks more like Kenny Rogers than Donald Trump.

Well you didn't expect them to put a super hero suit on this:

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 06:18:31 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@AbaraXas

As someone who doesn't trust government in the long run, I don't take that meme at all serious.   "Cute" at best.

But the one of him as Superman/SuperTrump, with a rugged beard standing defiantly in front of 'Old Glory' in the background...it's quite profound.

You mean the SuperTrump fake Time cover?  I think it has layers of meaning...I'm less fascinated by the art, but interested in the interpretation by the viewers.

and if one is going to add a beard to hide Trump's jowls one might at well go for Thor or Aquaman.

Offline LMAO

Some are way overthinking this picture. I may have gotten a little chuckle out of it but that's it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

You meant "dessert."

My man is  6'2", babe. 

I did mean "dessert" ... thanks.

Glad you're man is tall.   :shrug:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

What a load of garbage, last week, the HHS of the Trump administration endorsed the sanctity of life,  life begins at conception.

You pro-choice liberals didn't do that, it shows what a contradiction your beliefs are. You can't name one instant of the garbage you are peddling, typical of the left. Really, you are more like the Roman soldiers feeding Christians to the lions in the coliseum.

Yes, Christians back Trump, Evangelicals do. I'm glad I'm on the right side.

We voted for it and are proud of it.

@INVAR

Offline musiclady

You seem to enjoy jumping the shark. More power to ya, entertain yourself and have a good time.

And don't worry about it, President Trump will Make America Great Again and you'll learn to like it...then again, maybe you won't.  :laugh:

You know, there's nothing sadder than a guy who thinks he's really clever, but is not....   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

@Right_in_Virginia

You meant "dessert."

My man is  6'2", babe.  My friendly advice to you?  If some male actually trapped himself with you, spend a little less time gorging on sweets and more time having sex.  I've long thought that might be part of your problem, anyway. 

Just sayin'!

Hoo boy.................. mean girls' club not gonna like you!

Watch yo back.   ***cool cat***
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Quote from: CatherineofAragon on Today at 12:01:10 AM

@Right_in_Virginia

You meant "dessert."

My man is  6'2", babe.  My friendly advice to you?  If some male actually trapped himself with you, spend a little less time gorging on sweets and more time having sex.  I've long thought that might be part of your problem, anyway.

Just sayin'!

Hoo boy.................. mean girls' club not gonna like you!

Watch yo back.   ***cool cat***

@mystery-ak @Right_in_Virginia @musiclady

What a disgusting thing to post/say to any member, let alone two females to another.

Shame on you @musiclady .... goes completely against the visage you paint of yourself.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

What a disgusting thing to post/say to any member, let alone two females to another.

Shame on you @musiclady .... goes completely against the visage you paint of yourself.

It doesn't seem any worse to me than talking about breaking another member's jaw.  It doesn't seem any worse to me than saying a member looks like someone wearing a miniskirt getting out of an SUV too quickly. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yes, it is disgusting @DCPatriot .... but @CatherineofAragon  @musiclady  and @RoosGirl Girl luxuriate in nasty, mean, sex laden posts. ... when not busy virtue signaling what fine, upstanding Christian women they are.  I'd rather their posts stay so all can see the hypocrites they are.

Besides, what they post is okay with the powers that be ... so I've chosen not to waste oxygen complaining.

But I do thank you for noticing and defending me.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 03:03:30 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline stephen50right

You know, there's nothing sadder than a guy who thinks he's really clever, but is not....   **nononono*

But you're really clever at saying that I'm not clever.

I just hope you're having a good time with yourself. Seems like you are.

And say Hi to Ted Cruz for me next time you see him.  :laugh: