Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr. is mercilessly mocked for posting a bizarre photo of his father depicted as a superhero  (Read 16420 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

The second one is better.  End of discussion.  Now this one:

Pepsi is for losers. End of discussion. Now this one:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The second one is better.  End of discussion.  Now this one:

Depends - are we talking about drinking or removing corrosion from car battery terminals?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

I agree with you on this one.  Pepsi is way too sweet and tastes like crap! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

Neither.  This one:

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline libertybele

If you feel the need to fight or find some sort of moral equivalence ... I'm not up to it.    :laugh:

Ok ... here it goes  .... Cruz had to be the 'man of steel' in order to put up with all the garbage and crap that Trump slung at him!   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

What the hell does she sing?

Ohhh...apologies.  I had to get my bifocals out to see that that is Gaga vs. Madge.  Jeez, which skank to choose...  I'll go with Madge.

Offline Frank Cannon

Ohhh...apologies.  I had to get my bifocals out to see that that is Gaga vs. Madge.  Jeez, which skank to choose...  I'll go with Madge.

Good choice. I agree.

Offline musiclady

I think he posted it as a tongue-in-cheek tribute to his father, which I find kinda touching.

In any case, it's hardly the end of the world.

Doesn't seem to me that anyone here thinks it's even close to "the end of the world."

If it's a joke, I'm OK with it.  If he really thinks his Dad is a hero, I still think he could use some counseling.

In either case, it's just a conversation, and no one seems to be out of control, or even particularly emotional.

It's all good.  :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline jpsb

But Gaga actually knows how to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbXSZBnBOQ4

Silver Pines

Evidently, you are missing a lot. :laugh:

@DCPatriot

Could be, no doubt.

But I didn't miss the time you brayed, "SO MAJESTIC!" when Trump took off for somewhere, as though you'd never seen a president on Air Force One before.  So save the worship denials.  *wink*

Silver Pines

Neither.  This one:

That was one badassed catsuited vampire.

Offline stephen50right

Doesn't seem to me that anyone here thinks it's even close to "the end of the world."

If it's a joke, I'm OK with it.  If he really thinks his Dad is a hero, I still think he could use some counseling.

In either case, it's just a conversation, and no one seems to be out of control, or even particularly emotional.

Of course it's a joke. But there is truth in all humor, otherwise it's not funny or interesting. 😉

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I vote, Trump has fulfilled some promises, for one to call Trump then, some kind of messiah is an indignifying charge. We got something accomplished and one criticizes that. Terrible, unconscionable .  Such folk should not so readily act righteous for those particular types of issues. One is condemning others for doing right when those who criticize did not.

Offline RoosGirl

I vote, Trump has fulfilled some promises, for one to call Trump then, some kind of messiah is an indignifying charge. We got something accomplished and one criticizes that. Terrible, unconscionable .  Such folk should not so readily act righteous for those particular types of issues. One is condemning others for doing right when those who criticize did not.

Cool, I guess new Nostradamus predictions have been discovered and translated.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
What issue would you like to debate? Personally I would love an in depth discussion and debate on which Darrin is better.

We can't debate that.  It's a known fact that the first Darrin was better.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Well, I thought my daddy was a hero ... and he was.

I hope that Donald Jr. meant this as a semi-serious tribute to his father.  If so, Trump has done some good by earning the respect of his son.

On the other hand, we know nothing.  Junior could have some resentment and taking it out by posting the over the top cartoon.

So, basically, this is a thread about nothing except the opportunity to bash each other.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

Cool, I guess new Nostradamus predictions have been discovered and translated.

There have been translations done. It is predicted that every single one of your posts here will be wrong and that other posters will feel compelled to let you know.

Offline RoosGirl

There have been translations done. It is predicted that every single one of your posts here will be wrong and that other posters will feel compelled to let you know.

LOL.  Guy was a genius!  Nailed it.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL.  Guy was a genius!  Nailed it.

WRONG!!!!

He was a stupid moron.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot

Could be, no doubt.

But I didn't miss the time you brayed, "SO MAJESTIC!" when Trump took off for somewhere, as though you'd never seen a president on Air Force One before.  So save the worship denials.  *wink*

I "Brayed" it??   

Why you..... @!%&*#%$@+$$@%!!!!     :smokin:

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

WRONG!!!!

He was a stupid moron.

Frank is the smartest person I have ever known.  Not only that, he is handsome beyond words.

Offline Frank Cannon

Frank is the smartest person I have ever known.  Not only that, he is handsome beyond words.

WRONG!!!

I'm fair to middling at best.

Offline musiclady

Well, I thought my daddy was a hero ... and he was.

I hope that Donald Jr. meant this as a semi-serious tribute to his father.  If so, Trump has done some good by earning the respect of his son.

On the other hand, we know nothing.  Junior could have some resentment and taking it out by posting the over the top cartoon.

So, basically, this is a thread about nothing except the opportunity to bash each other.

Nah.............. it's a thread about something interesting.   Don't get too wrapped up in the "bash each other" meme.

It's what people do on political forums, and this one is far more cordial than most (a few posters excepted).

My guess....... and as you have said, it's only a guess.......... is that Donald Jr. had a pretty rough upbringing, with his Dad's multiple wives and far more than that, dalliances, as well as professional obsession and greed.  I'm guessing he wasn't around as much as his sons needed him to be to grow into emotionally healthy men.

He may be normal, but the odds are against it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.